Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, 10:05 - Jun 10 with 9763 viewsoldcob

all straight forward and simple down to question nine where it asks if you'd like to add a photo "for a bit of fun". I chose not to, and as it was the last question on the page pressed next. No next came. Can I assume it's all good now? Geez, I'm just getting used to ball point pens. Quill? No trouble.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 11:47 - Jun 10 with 6578 viewslibertyx

Im assuming they have gone through. I didnt download a photo or do the survey.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 12:12 - Jun 10 with 6549 viewsoldcob

All sorted now. Twas me being thick. Didn't fill in one one the spaces for address.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 17:05]
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 12:59 - Jun 10 with 6487 viewsAguycalledJack

I've gone for the live stream option.

However, my dad does not have internet so if he decides to go for the re-fund (unlikely that he will) does anybody know the landline number that they have referred to?
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 13:27 - Jun 10 with 6440 viewsoldcob

There's also a third option of 70% off next years season if promoted, plus signed autographs of the team and a draw for gift of merchandise etc. Good option if you have availability of another screen.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 14:04 - Jun 10 with 6391 viewsJackfath

I didn't get an option for a photo. Thank goodness.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 15:43 - Jun 10 with 6315 viewsdonkonky

Is the code to access the games being e mailed out before each game? I filled out the info for this option but didn’t notice any code!
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 15:45 - Jun 10 with 6312 viewsmonmouth

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 15:43 - Jun 10 by donkonky

Is the code to access the games being e mailed out before each game? I filled out the info for this option but didn’t notice any code!

I read it as you’ll get it once everyone has chosen.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 19:08 - Jun 10 with 6182 viewsOldjack

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 14:04 - Jun 10 by Jackfath

I didn't get an option for a photo. Thank goodness.

Spot on there

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 19:13 - Jun 10 with 6165 viewsFlashberryjack

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 19:08 - Jun 10 by Oldjack

Spot on there

Where is the site for ticket options ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 19:19 - Jun 10 with 6143 viewsJackfath

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 19:08 - Jun 10 by Oldjack

Spot on there

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 22:10 - Jun 10 with 6026 viewsOldjack

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 19:13 - Jun 10 by Flashberryjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-confirm-season-ticket-refund-optio

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 08:09 - Jun 11 with 5887 viewsPegojack

Mine didn't mention anything about a photo.

I opted for a refund. I was a bit concerned when a note came up saying refunds might take some time and someone would be 'in touch'.

Yeah, right.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 09:30 - Jun 11 with 5843 viewsjohnlangy

I took the live streaming option. I expected a confirmation email.

Did anyone get one ? Was I supposed to ?
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 09:51 - Jun 11 with 5825 viewslifelong

I can’t be arsed to do anything, what happens then?
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 10:07 - Jun 11 with 5811 viewsdna

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 09:51 - Jun 11 by lifelong

The Yanks trouser your cash
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 10:42 - Jun 11 with 5781 viewsJoe_bradshaw

In the event that supporters decide not to select any of the above options by the deadline of Monday, June 15 (10am), then your partial refund will remain in the club to assist its long-term financial sustainability.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 11:20 - Jun 11 with 5759 viewssainthelens

Then you'll end up with a seat on the board of shareholders.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 11:34 - Jun 11 with 5747 viewsSTID2017

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 09:30 - Jun 11 by johnlangy

Believe it said you will get one this week. Probably more likely to be after the deadline on Monday

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 11:59 - Jun 11 with 5726 viewsNotLoyal

Rhian Brewster will use the money to pay for his petrol between Swansea and Liverpool. One way, or to make another of his educational videos.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 12:05 - Jun 11 with 5718 viewsBillyChong

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 10:42 - Jun 11 by Joe_bradshaw

In the event that supporters decide not to select any of the above options by the deadline of Monday, June 15 (10am), then your partial refund will remain in the club to assist its long-term financial sustainability.

I thought a nice bunch of Americans would look after our long term financial sustainability?
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 12:08 - Jun 11 with 5715 viewsOldjack

fluff chucker ,it take two mins to sort on the link i've added

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 12:13 - Jun 11 with 5707 viewsSTID2017

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 09:30 - Jun 11 by johnlangy

LIVE STREAMING UPDATE ⚠️ For those season ticket holders who have opted for Live Streaming as part of their refund option, you will be emailed a promotional code from Monday with further FAQ details.
From Twitter

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 12:20 - Jun 11 with 5695 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 12:05 - Jun 11 by BillyChong

I thought a nice bunch of Americans would look after our long term financial sustainability?

They are, by hanging on to Lifelong's money.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 13:07 - Jun 11 with 5635 viewsairedale

Eventually you’ll die.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 16:07 - Jun 11 with 5544 viewsNotLoyal

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 19:13 - Jun 10 by Flashberryjack

It’s well hidden away and has a deadline to it, sneaky cnts.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024