Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike VDH who are they kidding. 16:18 - Jun 11 with 6277 viewsNotLoyal

Still injured get to fck.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 16:20 - Jun 11 with 4212 viewspencoedjack

Free to leave June 30th?
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 16:48 - Jun 11 with 4139 viewsNotLoyal

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 16:20 - Jun 11 by pencoedjack

Free to leave June 30th?

It’s madness, this is the same as gylfi and the other bloke, can’t remember his name.

OK I've changed it.

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 17:12 - Jun 11 with 4076 viewsthevetch

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 16:48 - Jun 11 by NotLoyal

It’s madness, this is the same as gylfi and the other bloke, can’t remember his name.

Fuk him sign up or go simple as same applies to anyone.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 17:15 - Jun 11 with 4060 viewsthornabyswan

Llorente

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:02 - Jun 11 with 3955 viewsNotLoyal

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 17:15 - Jun 11 by thornabyswan

Llorente

That's him.

OK I've changed it.

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:06 - Jun 11 with 3946 viewsChief

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 17:15 - Jun 11 by thornabyswan

Llorente

Miraculously injured and unavailable for us right up until the his move to Spurs on deadline day.

He subsequently underwent and passed a medical and played in their next game.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 18:07]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:24 - Jun 11 with 3897 viewsSwanjaxs

The club will be better off without mercenaries like VDH especially post pandemic.

Let him fùck off somewhere else.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:30 - Jun 11 with 3877 viewsChief

Has the club announced that he's definitely out injured?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:56 - Jun 11 with 3839 viewsLeonWasGod

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:24 - Jun 11 by Swanjaxs

The club will be better off without mercenaries like VDH especially post pandemic.

Let him fùck off somewhere else.

Is he a mercenary? He's been here four years. He spent his first year as a backup option without publicly complaining. He was a rock last year. This year hasn't been as good, but name me one player who did better in 19/20 than in 18/19. And his injury seems genuine.

Maybe they're playing games over his recovery, maybe not (I don't know). Even if they are, we don't know whether that's coming from him or the club wanting to protect their asset.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:59 - Jun 11 with 3826 views3swan

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:30 - Jun 11 by Chief

Has the club announced that he's definitely out injured?

Seem to remember that when the players came back for training the club said Byers was back but not VDH
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 19:05 - Jun 11 with 3813 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The 2nd coming ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 19:14 - Jun 11 with 3785 viewsjack247

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 18:56 - Jun 11 by LeonWasGod

Is he a mercenary? He's been here four years. He spent his first year as a backup option without publicly complaining. He was a rock last year. This year hasn't been as good, but name me one player who did better in 19/20 than in 18/19. And his injury seems genuine.

Maybe they're playing games over his recovery, maybe not (I don't know). Even if they are, we don't know whether that's coming from him or the club wanting to protect their asset.

He’s not an asset. He’s out of contract in 3 weeks
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 19:19 - Jun 11 with 3760 viewsBillyChong

VDH’s head has been in Holland all season. Don’t think he took the captaincy snub very well.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 19:31 - Jun 11 with 3736 viewsNeathJack

Should have sold him last summer the moment his contract extension was activated.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 19:44 - Jun 11 with 3702 viewsjack_lord

Sincerely hope that the club haven't been paying him mega thousands every week while the NHS staff have been losing their lives trying to save lives earning in a year what he does in a few weeks.
If, however, he is genuinely injured and just that unlucky then he should sign a year contract to repay the club for helping him through a tough time.
I suspect the worst from modern footballers.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 20:43 - Jun 11 with 3603 viewsNotLoyal

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 19:44 - Jun 11 by jack_lord

Sincerely hope that the club haven't been paying him mega thousands every week while the NHS staff have been losing their lives trying to save lives earning in a year what he does in a few weeks.
If, however, he is genuinely injured and just that unlucky then he should sign a year contract to repay the club for helping him through a tough time.
I suspect the worst from modern footballers.

Club have said he’s out, I just can’t see what the club get back from him if he’s off on a free, if he is being a knob hear then just tell it how it is. However, as I suspect it’s another gylfi, Llorente situation. If as reported he is on 35k a week then over 215 weeks he’s done ok plus what’s to come.
This pandemic has made me see the vast majority of footballers for what they are.

OK I've changed it.

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 21:22 - Jun 11 with 3541 viewsMad_Mike

Mike VDH is currently training on the grass but not with the squad. He hopes to play for us again before the end of the season. 👍
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 21:24 - Jun 11 with 3539 viewspencoedjack

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 20:43 - Jun 11 by NotLoyal

Club have said he’s out, I just can’t see what the club get back from him if he’s off on a free, if he is being a knob hear then just tell it how it is. However, as I suspect it’s another gylfi, Llorente situation. If as reported he is on 35k a week then over 215 weeks he’s done ok plus what’s to come.
This pandemic has made me see the vast majority of footballers for what they are.

Aye me as well.

I haven’t missed football half as much as I thought I would either.

After more years than I can remember as a ST holder think I won’t renew & pick & choose my games.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 21:24 - Jun 11 with 3539 viewsSwanjaxs

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 21:22 - Jun 11 by Mad_Mike

Mike VDH is currently training on the grass but not with the squad. He hopes to play for us again before the end of the season. 👍

If he does I'll eat my own toenails 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 21:44 - Jun 11 with 3502 viewsbennytheblue

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 20:43 - Jun 11 by NotLoyal

Looks like your getting there, it was fun in the 90’s and the 00’s. I can’t really explain it but the higher we get the more I get put off by football. It’s a mixture of the wages, the type of fan who appears in the PL, the media hype, the ridiculous cost of tickets etc....all of it
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 21:47 - Jun 11 with 3500 viewsSwanjaxs

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 21:44 - Jun 11 by bennytheblue

Looks like your getting there, it was fun in the 90’s and the 00’s. I can’t really explain it but the higher we get the more I get put off by football. It’s a mixture of the wages, the type of fan who appears in the PL, the media hype, the ridiculous cost of tickets etc....all of it

Just as well you didn't get too high too often then 🙈

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 21:51 - Jun 11 with 3488 viewsFireboy2

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 21:24 - Jun 11 by pencoedjack

Aye me as well.

I haven’t missed football half as much as I thought I would either.

After more years than I can remember as a ST holder think I won’t renew & pick & choose my games.

I havent missed football itself just missed the away days, setting off early on the choo choo with the eldest and his nosebag, meeting up with fellow jack bastards for a spot of lunch and several beers, get wound up watching the game, a few beers after then onto the train home.

On VDH, if he is holding out for a move I hope he fvcks off soon, if he isnt then i want him back on the pitch asap.
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 22:26 - Jun 11 with 3421 viewsbennytheblue

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 21:47 - Jun 11 by Swanjaxs

Just as well you didn't get too high too often then 🙈

The championship is still high in my mind don’t worry....I started following us in 87 in the dungeon when a crowd of 4000 was big news
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 22:30 - Jun 11 with 3417 viewspencoedjack

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 21:51 - Jun 11 by Fireboy2

I havent missed football itself just missed the away days, setting off early on the choo choo with the eldest and his nosebag, meeting up with fellow jack bastards for a spot of lunch and several beers, get wound up watching the game, a few beers after then onto the train home.

On VDH, if he is holding out for a move I hope he fvcks off soon, if he isnt then i want him back on the pitch asap.

Away days are far more fun.

If I don’t get a ST it’s another plus point as I’d probably get more in without to much earache from Mrs PJ

Win win 👍
Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 22:39 - Jun 11 with 3403 viewsFireboy2

Mike VDH who are they kidding. on 22:30 - Jun 11 by pencoedjack

Away days are far more fun.

If I don’t get a ST it’s another plus point as I’d probably get more in without to much earache from Mrs PJ

Win win 👍

You know it makes sense
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024