Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These ear pods. 23:02 - Jun 11 with 1904 viewslifelong

Everyone seems to be using these days, are they any good?
These ear pods. on 23:25 - Jun 11 with 1881 viewsBrynCartwright

I was looking at the Apple ones earlier...

Duw...they're pricy!

£200- £250.

Does anyone know any that work well with an Android phone for a few schillings?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 23:38]

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

These ear pods. on 01:18 - Jun 12 with 1819 viewsJimmyGilligan

These ear pods. on 23:25 - Jun 11 by BrynCartwright

Duw...they're pricy!

£200- £250.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07RZBTH5F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title
These ear pods. on 08:23 - Jun 12 with 1739 viewsFieryJack

Which ear pods are you on about?
These ear pods. on 08:25 - Jun 12 with 1734 viewsMrSwerve

These ear pods. on 08:23 - Jun 12 by FieryJack

Which ear pods are you on about?

I’m guessing the Apple ones.

Not sure if they’re the same as the wired version that come with iPhones, but they are probably the worst headphones/earphones that I own.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

These ear pods. on 08:26 - Jun 12 with 1731 viewsDr_Winston

Duw...they're pricy!

£200- £250.

I've got a set of these for my Android. Decent price, good sound, comfortable to wear and excellent battery life out of a full charge of the case too.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SoundPEATS-Bluetooth-Headphone-Automatic-Isolation-Luxu

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

These ear pods. on 08:31 - Jun 12 with 1721 viewsMrSwerve

Duw...they're pricy!

£200- £250.

Depends on your price range Bryn, I had some Dre Beats as a present years ago and despite the negativity about it being a ‘show-off’ product, the sound quality is pretty good. Sennheisers also good sound quality.

Probably my best ‘cheapy’ earphones are Panasonic. Think I paid approx £20 for them years and years ago, just looked on Amazon and they’re £6! An absolute steal at that price, decent sound quality for the price and lasted years. Search Panasonic earphones and you’ll find them. They come in bright colours - blue, red, as well as black.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 8:34]

These ear pods. on 08:33 - Jun 12 with 1713 viewsMrSwerve

These ear pods. on 08:26 - Jun 12 by Dr_Winston

I've got a set of these for my Android. Decent price, good sound, comfortable to wear and excellent battery life out of a full charge of the case too.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SoundPEATS-Bluetooth-Headphone-Automatic-Isolation-Luxu

This post has been edited by an administrator

Funny enough I bought a pair of these (link) the other day, also recommended. Dropped a tenner in price since.

Soundcore Anker Upgraded Liberty Neo Wireless Headphones, Premium Sound with Pumping Bass, IPX7 Waterproof, Secure Fit, Bluetooth 5 Headphones, Stereo Calls, Noise Canceling, One-Step Pairing, Sports https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07V7S4P2S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_e-Y4EbW9W7YH5

These ear pods. on 08:55 - Jun 12 with 1670 viewsJackfath

I've a set of similar Bluetooth ear buds. I get lag when watching YouTube/Netflix etc with them. Do others get this or are mine not up to standard? Is there a way of solving this issue?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

These ear pods. on 08:58 - Jun 12 with 1667 viewsDr_Winston

These ear pods. on 08:33 - Jun 12 by MrSwerve

Funny enough I bought a pair of these (link) the other day, also recommended. Dropped a tenner in price since.

Soundcore Anker Upgraded Liberty Neo Wireless Headphones, Premium Sound with Pumping Bass, IPX7 Waterproof, Secure Fit, Bluetooth 5 Headphones, Stereo Calls, Noise Canceling, One-Step Pairing, Sports https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07V7S4P2S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_e-Y4EbW9W7YH5

I love some of the wording that they use in these ads. Stuff like "Expertly tuned graphene drivers". Trying to make it sound as if it's been hand crafted in an artisanal Swiss workshop instead of knocked together in a Chinese factory.

Looks a nice bit of kit though. You'd have to be crazy to pay the kind of prices they want for airpods when these things work just as well for a fraction of the cost.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

These ear pods. on 09:01 - Jun 12 with 1657 viewsWarwickHunt

£40 is more than enough for recreational use - you’re just wasting money by spending anything above that.
These ear pods. on 09:09 - Jun 12 with 1646 viewsWarwickHunt

These ear pods. on 08:31 - Jun 12 by MrSwerve

Depends on your price range Bryn, I had some Dre Beats as a present years ago and despite the negativity about it being a ‘show-off’ product, the sound quality is pretty good. Sennheisers also good sound quality.

Probably my best ‘cheapy’ earphones are Panasonic. Think I paid approx £20 for them years and years ago, just looked on Amazon and they’re £6! An absolute steal at that price, decent sound quality for the price and lasted years. Search Panasonic earphones and you’ll find them. They come in bright colours - blue, red, as well as black.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 8:34]

Perfectly good enough. Can’t go wrong with Sennheisers either.
These ear pods. on 09:21 - Jun 12 with 1630 viewsProfessor

I have Creative Outlier which have great sound and
Link well. Fiddly in use so something like the Anker ones which are about the 40quid mark are
Probably better value. The creative ones are cheaper than. I paid last year. Not using much as bought for train journeys into Liverpool. Ended up driving more as found a cheap car park and now lockdown
These ear pods. on 10:00 - Jun 12 with 1599 viewsItchySphincter

These ear pods. on 08:25 - Jun 12 by MrSwerve

I’m guessing the Apple ones.

Not sure if they’re the same as the wired version that come with iPhones, but they are probably the worst headphones/earphones that I own.

I like the wired apple ones and that they have a mic. If you use these Bluetooth ones do you have to disconnect to answer your phone or do you listen through the pods and lift the phone to you mouth to speak?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

These ear pods. on 10:04 - Jun 12 with 1589 viewsItchySphincter

These ear pods. on 09:09 - Jun 12 by WarwickHunt

Perfectly good enough. Can’t go wrong with Sennheisers either.

Bose are the best earphones I’ve used. A complete other level but v.expensive. Senheiser is high end broadcast so they also have great products.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

These ear pods. on 10:18 - Jun 12 with 1568 viewsDr_Winston

These ear pods. on 10:00 - Jun 12 by ItchySphincter

I like the wired apple ones and that they have a mic. If you use these Bluetooth ones do you have to disconnect to answer your phone or do you listen through the pods and lift the phone to you mouth to speak?

The ones I've got act like a bluetooth earpiece. No need to touch the phone at all.

These ear pods. on 14:11 - Jun 12 with 1487 viewskarnataka

I've got similar, good sound quality using custom EQ in my phone. Price OK too.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/iposible-Bluetooth-Headphone/dp/B07H8DGMVJ/ref=sr_1_1_s
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 14:18]
These ear pods. on 14:44 - Jun 12 with 1462 viewsJackfath

These ear pods. on 08:55 - Jun 12 by Jackfath

I've a set of similar Bluetooth ear buds. I get lag when watching YouTube/Netflix etc with them. Do others get this or are mine not up to standard? Is there a way of solving this issue?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

These ear pods. on 14:53 - Jun 12 with 1456 viewsjack247

I’ve got some tozo ear buds for jogging. They were £35 and are more than adequate. Waterproof too, though I haven’t tried them in the pool
These ear pods. on 14:55 - Jun 12 with 1453 viewsJimmyGilligan

Buy new ones
These ear pods. on 14:56 - Jun 12 with 1453 viewskrunchykarrot

These ear pods. on 14:44 - Jun 12 by Jackfath

I can reccomend these:

ENACFIRE Wireless Headphones,
These ear pods. on 15:15 - Jun 12 with 1440 viewsArthur_from_OTB

I like walking around and listening to podcasts but I also want to hear what's happening around me so I use bone conduction headphones. They feel a bit weird at first but I like them. I bought them from Aftershokz a few years ago and they are still working. I don't use them for listening to music so I can't say much about sound quality. There is also a little sound leakage. Someone standing right next to you might hear what you hear.
These ear pods. on 17:31 - Jun 12 with 1392 viewsThurrockJack92

Duw...they're pricy!

£200- £250.

I use these

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07SJR6HL3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s0

Very good sound for the price.
These ear pods. on 17:41 - Jun 12 with 1373 viewsMrSwerve

I bought a cheap (well, £20) pair of Bluetooth earbuds about 3 weeks ago and had this issues, as well as disconnecting problems, etc...sent them back. I think you get what you pay for, probably...no idea how much yours were though Fath.

These ear pods. on 11:31 - Jun 13 with 1246 viewsJackfath

These ear pods. on 17:41 - Jun 12 by MrSwerve

I bought a cheap (well, £20) pair of Bluetooth earbuds about 3 weeks ago and had this issues, as well as disconnecting problems, etc...sent them back. I think you get what you pay for, probably...no idea how much yours were though Fath.

Around £25
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 11:33]

These ear pods. on 11:59 - Jun 13 with 1212 viewsmajorraglan

Have a look at the John Pye Auction website, they seem to have lots on there. I haven’t purchased anything from there, but I know some people who have and they are very complimentary about it. I think you just need to be careful.

Most purchases are subject to VAT and a 20% buyers premium so you need to factor that in, but it’s worth having a look.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024