Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another pair of morons 15:17 - Jun 12 with 1421 viewsNotLoyal

https://apple.news/At3wKg0oaQbe0CtP9JPz8-Q

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Another pair of morons on 17:07 - Jun 12 with 1339 viewsFieryJack

Which pair are the morons?

I'd say the police, myself, though there's plenty on here who'd think you meant the black couple 😳
Another pair of morons on 18:03 - Jun 12 with 1288 viewsDafyddHuw

So how many white couples driving Beamers did the police stop?
Another pair of morons on 18:07 - Jun 12 with 1278 viewskrunchykarrot

Another pair of morons on 18:03 - Jun 12 by DafyddHuw

So how many white couples driving Beamers did the police stop?

Who cares, i don't mind being stopped. We need to back our police they have a shite job which is getting worse.
Another pair of morons on 18:36 - Jun 12 with 1240 viewsDafyddHuw

Another pair of morons on 18:07 - Jun 12 by krunchykarrot

Who cares, i don't mind being stopped. We need to back our police they have a shite job which is getting worse.

Stopping black people for driving in a nice car is racial profiling.

Yes the police have a shit job, but they don't help themselves when they're recorded doing racist shite .
Another pair of morons on 18:36 - Jun 12 with 1238 viewssherpajacob

On my social media over the last week I've had a few middle aged white guys I know post that "all lives matter". They 'cant understand why a murder in the USA is causing protests in the Uk. They don't believe the UK is racist. They themselves are not racist BUT, they don't want "the likes of Sadiq khan" making decisions about London. If people don't understand British culture they should leave and they share posts from Breibart and the FLA.

Conversely, Black friends of mine have been saying on the same platforms, they have for decades been subjected to and lived through racism and racist behaviour on many different scales from casual/latent racism to outright abuse and discrimination. They say now its getting much worse.
They feel offended by the all lives matter response, as not all people are subject to the same racism that they are. BLM identifies a specific problem in society and the all lives matter response was created specifically to devalue the BLM message.

Which side to believe? its a tricky one indeed.

By coincidence?, Those in the first group tend to be big fans of Johnson, Farage, Brexit and even Trump.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Another pair of morons on 18:55 - Jun 12 with 1221 viewsFieryJack

Another pair of morons on 18:36 - Jun 12 by sherpajacob

On my social media over the last week I've had a few middle aged white guys I know post that "all lives matter". They 'cant understand why a murder in the USA is causing protests in the Uk. They don't believe the UK is racist. They themselves are not racist BUT, they don't want "the likes of Sadiq khan" making decisions about London. If people don't understand British culture they should leave and they share posts from Breibart and the FLA.

Conversely, Black friends of mine have been saying on the same platforms, they have for decades been subjected to and lived through racism and racist behaviour on many different scales from casual/latent racism to outright abuse and discrimination. They say now its getting much worse.
They feel offended by the all lives matter response, as not all people are subject to the same racism that they are. BLM identifies a specific problem in society and the all lives matter response was created specifically to devalue the BLM message.

Which side to believe? its a tricky one indeed.

By coincidence?, Those in the first group tend to be big fans of Johnson, Farage, Brexit and even Trump.

"They don't believe the UK is racist. They themselves are not racist BUT, they don't want "the likes of Sadiq khan" making decisions about London. If people don't understand British culture they should leave and they share posts from Breibart and the FLA."

It's not tricky at all, to me: the quote above shows how utterly ignorant ignorant these particular Americans are.
Another pair of morons on 19:07 - Jun 12 with 1209 viewssherpajacob

Another pair of morons on 18:55 - Jun 12 by FieryJack

"They don't believe the UK is racist. They themselves are not racist BUT, they don't want "the likes of Sadiq khan" making decisions about London. If people don't understand British culture they should leave and they share posts from Breibart and the FLA."

It's not tricky at all, to me: the quote above shows how utterly ignorant ignorant these particular Americans are.

They are almost all white middle aged Englishmen, although a few are Welsh I'm ashamed to say.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Another pair of morons on 19:14 - Jun 12 with 1200 viewsDarran

Another pair of morons on 18:55 - Jun 12 by FieryJack

The UK isn’t racist. There’s racist people in the UK but it’s not overly racist.
And whilst I’m here can your chums understand why a murder in the USA is causing the police in the UK to be attacked and injured because I can’t?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024