Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armed police in Clydach today 19:36 - Jun 12 with 2304 viewsFlashberryjack

Me and the missus were driving through Clydach today when a police car overtook us with flashing lights, next thing they pulled up jumped out to confront a guy in a white, obviously armed response officers.

After a minute or so the guy gets out arms raised with officers pointing guns at him, handcuffed and made to kneel, while other officers entered a property and brought out some teenage girls.

Anyway with the police chopper overhead they seemed to have got it under control without my help, so I turned the car round and p*ssed off, was wondering if anyone knows what it was all about ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Armed police in Clydach today on 20:07 - Jun 12 with 2258 viewssP7qupUf

Drugs bust.

I live in Clydach and they hit 4 houses across the city at the same time. Car chase down to Ynystawe with 7 cars involved. Lots of armed police apparently so obviously well planned and not the lower end of the food chain.
Armed police in Clydach today on 20:12 - Jun 12 with 2244 viewsFlashberryjack

Armed police in Clydach today on 20:07 - Jun 12 by sP7qupUf

Drugs bust.

I live in Clydach and they hit 4 houses across the city at the same time. Car chase down to Ynystawe with 7 cars involved. Lots of armed police apparently so obviously well planned and not the lower end of the food chain.

Cheers mate, I did suspect it to be drugs related.

It was like scene from the Bill.

Hello

Armed police in Clydach today on 10:52 - Jun 13 with 2055 viewsDr_Winston

False report of weapons. Someone with a grudge against someone else tried to drop them in the scheisse.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Armed police in Clydach today on 11:02 - Jun 13 with 2040 viewsexhmrc1

Armed police in Clydach today on 20:12 - Jun 12 by Flashberryjack

Cheers mate, I did suspect it to be drugs related.

It was like scene from the Bill.

Where in Clydach was this.
Armed police in Clydach today on 13:42 - Jun 13 with 1960 viewsDafyddHuw

Armed police in Clydach today on 11:02 - Jun 13 by exhmrc1

Dunno, but Infants & Junior schools locked down.
Armed police in Clydach today on 15:01 - Jun 13 with 1898 viewsjack_lord

There are a few of the drug dealers living on Swansea Road and Heol y Llwynau. Not sure what he means by the primary schools on lockdown.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Armed police in Clydach today on 15:08 - Jun 13 with 1890 viewsexhmrc1

Armed police in Clydach today on 15:01 - Jun 13 by jack_lord

There are a few of the drug dealers living on Swansea Road and Heol y Llwynau. Not sure what he means by the primary schools on lockdown.

I have just spoken to my sister about this. Apparently it is a vendetta against the person and this was not the first time. It wasn't Heol-y-llwynau or Swansea Road but between the Mond and the Tavern. Apparently the guy they pulled in has posted all about it on facebook and the police have confirmed it. Probably meant Clydach Infants and Juniors. Schools are open for NHS parents kids. PM me about the drug dealers.
Armed police in Clydach today on 18:24 - Jun 13 with 1752 viewsFlashberryjack

Between Clydach fish bar and the old Carpenters pub.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024