Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CHAZ 18:39 - Jun 13 with 5107 viewsNotLoyal

Interesting concept
If it's new to you, Google it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

CHAZ on 03:58 - Jun 14 with 529 viewsPozuelosSideys

CHAZ on 03:53 - Jun 14 by DJack

Even though there is a little substance I truly believe that "identity politics" is a catchism of the right and if that is your bag then we have NOTHING in common. Also if you cant see the lost communities and populism them there is no hope for you. Good night

I haven't mentioned anything about lost communities or populism and haven't offered up an opinion either? If you don't wish to dig deeper into those topics then fair enough. Would have thought populism was a direct example of identity politics though.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

CHAZ on 04:07 - Jun 14 with 520 viewsDJack

CHAZ on 03:58 - Jun 14 by PozuelosSideys

I haven't mentioned anything about lost communities or populism and haven't offered up an opinion either? If you don't wish to dig deeper into those topics then fair enough. Would have thought populism was a direct example of identity politics though.

Are you trolling or what? You asked "Which bits do you mean from the article specifically? " I answered and then you spouted shit. Good night.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

CHAZ on 04:22 - Jun 14 with 505 viewsPozuelosSideys

CHAZ on 04:07 - Jun 14 by DJack

Are you trolling or what? You asked "Which bits do you mean from the article specifically? " I answered and then you spouted shit. Good night.

Calm down, it's only a discussion. Of course there are lost communities and the gap between haves and have nots is increasing. Popularism is certainly linked to it, it's not the only reason though. I think it's far more complex which is why I was trying to understand where you were going with it

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

CHAZ on 10:49 - Jun 14 with 471 viewsNotLoyal

CHAZ on 02:14 - Jun 14 by PozuelosSideys

Whoops. Need to put my glasses on. Completely fhucked that up. For some reason i thought your response was to my post, not Loyals.. ffs what a plum

Yours was better 😅

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024