Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The racists have won 23:45 - Jun 13 with 35744 viewsexiledclaseboy

On this forum at least. It’s further down the toilet now than it’s ever been and I’ve been posting here for nearly two decades.

Poll: Tory leader

The racists have won on 13:00 - Jun 29 with 2277 viewsJango

The racists have won on 12:33 - Jun 29 by Drizzy

"They matched the description of suspects."

The nonsense excuse used by police to profile black people, repeated verbatim.

You really don't get it.

I do get it. I get that people like you are actively looking to find racism in anything. There’s no evidence to suggest it in this instance. There’s been yet another stabbing but we’re not discussing that, we’re discussing the fact the police had the audacity to stop and search someone of the description of the attacker. It’s barmy.

This video is the perfect example of why people like you have to be ignored and police need to be able to their job properly.

The racists have won on 17:59 - Jun 29 with 2134 viewsDrizzy

The racists have won on 13:00 - Jun 29 by Jango

I do get it. I get that people like you are actively looking to find racism in anything. There’s no evidence to suggest it in this instance. There’s been yet another stabbing but we’re not discussing that, we’re discussing the fact the police had the audacity to stop and search someone of the description of the attacker. It’s barmy.

This video is the perfect example of why people like you have to be ignored and police need to be able to their job properly.

We've had this debate, Jang. You were wrong then and -shock- you're wrong now.

Stop and search disproportionately targeted black people, making them take their clothes off in public, more than any other ethnicity. It only uncovered a knife 9% of the time and knife crime went up every year.

This incident in a vacuum may or may not be racist depending on interpretation. Problem is, your kind desperately pursue the grey area within these incidents and ignore the yawning structural issues in the process.

Let's save ourselves the bother and leave it there. It gets quite old making you look a tw*t and saves you mentioning that you've got a black brother to justify your denial of racism.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The racists have won on 18:40 - Jun 29 with 2091 viewsJango

The racists have won on 17:59 - Jun 29 by Drizzy

We've had this debate, Jang. You were wrong then and -shock- you're wrong now.

Stop and search disproportionately targeted black people, making them take their clothes off in public, more than any other ethnicity. It only uncovered a knife 9% of the time and knife crime went up every year.

This incident in a vacuum may or may not be racist depending on interpretation. Problem is, your kind desperately pursue the grey area within these incidents and ignore the yawning structural issues in the process.

Let's save ourselves the bother and leave it there. It gets quite old making you look a tw*t and saves you mentioning that you've got a black brother to justify your denial of racism.

Last time we had this argument you claimed catching black kids with cannabis is not a successful outcome of stop and search even though it’s against the law.. If nearly one in ten stop and searches results in a knife being found then what is the issue? If they are disproportionately committing the crimes then it’s a common sense approach that they are disproportionately stop and searched. Your agenda doesn’t take common sense into consideration though.
The racists have won on 14:18 - Jun 30 with 1957 viewsDrizzy

The racists have won on 18:40 - Jun 29 by Jango

Last time we had this argument you claimed catching black kids with cannabis is not a successful outcome of stop and search even though it’s against the law.. If nearly one in ten stop and searches results in a knife being found then what is the issue? If they are disproportionately committing the crimes then it’s a common sense approach that they are disproportionately stop and searched. Your agenda doesn’t take common sense into consideration though.

Busting a young black kid for a 10-bag is not a successful outcome it's a massive waste of time.

"If nearly one in ten stop and searches results in a knife being found then what is the issue?"

The issue is, as I've repeated over and over, it didn't bring knife crime down. Knife crime went UP during the most prolific stop and search years. It didn't work and its main legacy was the purposeless criminalisation of young black boys.

The racists have won on 17:11 - Jun 30 with 1907 viewsJango

The racists have won on 14:18 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

Busting a young black kid for a 10-bag is not a successful outcome it's a massive waste of time.

"If nearly one in ten stop and searches results in a knife being found then what is the issue?"

The issue is, as I've repeated over and over, it didn't bring knife crime down. Knife crime went UP during the most prolific stop and search years. It didn't work and its main legacy was the purposeless criminalisation of young black boys.

Catching ‘kids’ breaking the law is a a waste of time. Wow.

Just because knife crime was going up doesn’t mean that stop and search can’t be effective. If anything it needs to be used more, but without people throwing phones in their face. Just throw anyone on the street carrying a knife in prison for 10 years.
The racists have won on 08:57 - Jul 2 with 1801 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The racists have won on 17:11 - Jun 30 by Jango

Catching ‘kids’ breaking the law is a a waste of time. Wow.

Just because knife crime was going up doesn’t mean that stop and search can’t be effective. If anything it needs to be used more, but without people throwing phones in their face. Just throw anyone on the street carrying a knife in prison for 10 years.

Don’t white kids smoke dope then?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The racists have won on 09:13 - Jul 2 with 1784 viewsrockinjac

It’s become a past time with some people to call others racist

Often you find these people have barely ever even met someone of a different colour

It’s become so tedious this need to be offended all the time. The arrogance of that position is breathtaking
The racists have won on 10:01 - Jul 2 with 1756 viewsDrizzy

The racists have won on 09:13 - Jul 2 by rockinjac

Often you find these people have barely ever even met someone of a different colour

It’s become so tedious this need to be offended all the time. The arrogance of that position is breathtaking

Anything to add, rockin? Or is it just the usual? Turn up, "it's the economy, stupid!" then piss off for a few months.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 10:36]

Login to get fewer ads

The racists have won on 11:48 - Jul 2 with 1730 viewsrockinjac

The racists have won on 10:01 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

Anything to add, rockin? Or is it just the usual? Turn up, "it's the economy, stupid!" then piss off for a few months.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 10:36]

No nothing to add.

You keep calling everyone racist if it makes you happy mate
The racists have won on 11:58 - Jul 2 with 1723 viewsDrizzy

The racists have won on 11:48 - Jul 2 by rockinjac

No nothing to add.

You keep calling everyone racist if it makes you happy mate

As suspected.

If you take issue with anything I say address me directly rather than making cowardly jibes. I suppose you've had your annual pop at the left so I'll see you next year, mate. X

The racists have won on 18:17 - Jul 2 with 1679 viewsHumpty

The racists have won on 08:57 - Jul 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes but they do it in their mates bedrooms which is OK.
The racists have won on 20:41 - Jul 2 with 1655 viewsrockinjac

The racists have won on 11:58 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

As suspected.

If you take issue with anything I say address me directly rather than making cowardly jibes. I suppose you've had your annual pop at the left so I'll see you next year, mate. X

Nothing cowardly about it babes

I just find the whole debate tedious, your ilk are obsessed by it.

I personally like FOM, multi ethnic society. I just don’t think everyone is racist for not agreeing with me. I have friends who are right wing, left wing, liberal. I enjoy a debate I don’t like just talking to people who agree with me.

Pluralism all day long. Keep going though if it makes you happy x
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 20:42]
The racists have won on 20:47 - Jul 2 with 1646 viewsNeath_Jack

The racists have won on 20:41 - Jul 2 by rockinjac

I personally like FOM, multi ethnic society. I just don’t think everyone is racist for not agreeing with me. I have friends who are right wing, left wing, liberal. I enjoy a debate I don’t like just talking to people who agree with me.

Ah, but have you got any black friends, or shagged any black ladies?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The racists have won on 20:49 - Jul 2 with 1643 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 09:13 - Jul 2 by rockinjac

Given that you’ve been on another leave of absence you’ll not have seen some of the filth on here that led up to me making the OP on this thread. So I’ll forgive you for regressing back to your usual sub Daily Mail cliche ridden bollocks.

The racists have won on 20:51 - Jul 2 with 1639 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 20:47 - Jul 2 by Neath_Jack

Extra tough boy points for chucking someone into a swimming pool and earning the respect of everyone in the vicinity.

Followed by, presumably, waking up.

The racists have won on 21:17 - Jul 2 with 1610 viewsFlashberryjack

The racists have won on 20:47 - Jul 2 by Neath_Jack

I've got a black friend, but I haven't shagged a black lady, not for the want of trying though (In my single days)

They were probably racist, that's my excuse.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The racists have won on 21:23 - Jul 2 with 1602 viewsFieryJack

The racists have won on 08:57 - Jul 2 by Brynmill_Jack

The racists have won on 23:10 - Jul 2 with 1553 viewsDrizzy

The racists have won on 20:41 - Jul 2 by rockinjac

That's fine you don't have to read it.

I've only called out people for being racist when they say or do racist things. You don't have to shout the n word, it occurs in much more insidious forms.

I'll keep fighting the good fight. I've got right on my side. Ta ra, butt. See you next time the GDP drops a per cent X

The racists have won on 23:22 - Jul 2 with 1539 viewsDarran

The racists have won on 21:23 - Jul 2 by FieryJack

Brilliant brilliant band. Seen them several times over many years.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The racists have won on 15:47 - Jul 3 with 1467 viewsrockinjac

The racists have won on 20:49 - Jul 2 by exiledclaseboy

Given that you’ve been on another leave of absence you’ll not have seen some of the filth on here that led up to me making the OP on this thread. So I’ll forgive you for regressing back to your usual sub Daily Mail cliche ridden bollocks.

Why do you always accuse me of Daily Mail style postings?

My politics are nothing like the Daily Mail, I'm more liberal in my social and Economic outlook.

It's amazing how wrong your take is constantly. A true liberal is not for censorship, you consider yourself a liberal but in reality you're far more Authoritarian than I am for instance.

I know some of the stuff you're referring to with Links to more outlandish viewpoints. In my eyes this is not something that should be suppressed. Take someone like Jordan Peterson or Douglas Murray, these are highly intelligent people with a different take. I WANT TO HEAR THIS. I don't have to agree with everything to find it interesting.

There are posters posting literal data to justify their arguments and they are treated like morons. I find this troubling and it's the sort of group think sheepish mentality that Governments love.
The racists have won on 16:42 - Jul 3 with 1426 viewsrockinjac

wrong thread
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 16:42]
The racists have won on 19:44 - Jul 3 with 1394 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 15:47 - Jul 3 by rockinjac

Why do you always accuse me of Daily Mail style postings?

My politics are nothing like the Daily Mail, I'm more liberal in my social and Economic outlook.

It's amazing how wrong your take is constantly. A true liberal is not for censorship, you consider yourself a liberal but in reality you're far more Authoritarian than I am for instance.

I know some of the stuff you're referring to with Links to more outlandish viewpoints. In my eyes this is not something that should be suppressed. Take someone like Jordan Peterson or Douglas Murray, these are highly intelligent people with a different take. I WANT TO HEAR THIS. I don't have to agree with everything to find it interesting.

There are posters posting literal data to justify their arguments and they are treated like morons. I find this troubling and it's the sort of group think sheepish mentality that Governments love.

If I was for censorship I’d have deleted the stuff that led me to start this thread. I didn’t. I challenged it. Agree or disagree is your prerogative. If you are as liberal as you claim, and you usually are, you’d have been equally as repulsed by some of the stuff of here over the weekend of this thread. You’re speaking, pronouncing and judging from a position of ignorance in that respect. And that’s why I make the Daily Mail comparisons. You’re better than the cliches you spout just to get a reaction. Leave that to Kerouac and the others.

The racists have won on 19:50 - Jul 3 with 1387 viewsJango

The racists have won on 18:17 - Jul 2 by Humpty

Yes but they do it in their mates bedrooms which is OK.

😂 the point obviously flew straight over your head.
The racists have won on 20:20 - Jul 3 with 1357 viewsHumpty

The racists have won on 19:50 - Jul 3 by Jango

😂 the point obviously flew straight over your head.

Oh I got the point.

Make any old shit up to justify the police treating black kids more harshly than white kids for committing the same crime.
The racists have won on 22:56 - Jul 3 with 1328 viewsrockinjac

The racists have won on 19:44 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

If I was for censorship I’d have deleted the stuff that led me to start this thread. I didn’t. I challenged it. Agree or disagree is your prerogative. If you are as liberal as you claim, and you usually are, you’d have been equally as repulsed by some of the stuff of here over the weekend of this thread. You’re speaking, pronouncing and judging from a position of ignorance in that respect. And that’s why I make the Daily Mail comparisons. You’re better than the cliches you spout just to get a reaction. Leave that to Kerouac and the others.

Kerouac is okay, he’s one of the more interesting and challenging contributors on here

I go back to what I was saying, you’ll never learn anything from everyone having a soggy position that’s all very agreeable

It takes balls to take a different perspective especially in public. I respect that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024