Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The racists have won 23:45 - Jun 13 with 35722 viewsexiledclaseboy

On this forum at least. It’s further down the toilet now than it’s ever been and I’ve been posting here for nearly two decades.

Poll: Tory leader

The racists have won on 14:43 - Jul 5 with 1544 viewsDarran

The racists have won on 12:21 - Jul 5 by lifelong

I worked in the Caribbean in the late 60’s and lots of black women wanted to shag me.

No doubt they still do you handsome bástard you. 😍

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The racists have won on 14:59 - Jul 5 with 1512 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The racists have won on 12:30 - Jul 5 by waynekerr55

You fit in well with Blue Mink's Melting Pot, Lifey!

As well intentioned as it was that song has some pretty racist lyrics in it 😂.
Best stick to “good morning freedom”

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The racists have won on 15:10 - Jul 5 with 1497 viewsFlashberryjack

The racists have won on 14:26 - Jul 5 by Highjack

If you turned them down then you’re obviously racist.

He never said he turned them down

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The racists have won on 15:31 - Jul 5 with 1483 viewsHighjack

The racists have won on 14:43 - Jul 5 by Darran

No doubt they still do you handsome bástard you. 😍

Have you shagged him too Dar?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The racists have won on 16:43 - Jul 5 with 1411 viewsGroo

The racists have won on 10:22 - Jul 5 by Highjack

We’re probably all descended from slaves at some point.

Serfdom was slavery in all but name

Groo does what Groo does best

The racists have won on 17:54 - Jul 5 with 1360 viewslifelong

The racists have won on 14:26 - Jul 5 by Highjack

If you turned them down then you’re obviously racist.

There was one lady in Kingston that said to me, “Taffy, my love I give to you but my pussy is for everyone.”
It put me off slightly, nothing to do with racism I can assure you.
The racists have won on 18:41 - Jul 5 with 1326 viewsDarran

The racists have won on 15:31 - Jul 5 by Highjack

Have you shagged him too Dar?

Yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The racists have won on 19:03 - Jul 5 with 1298 viewswaynekerr55

The racists have won on 14:59 - Jul 5 by Brynmill_Jack

As well intentioned as it was that song has some pretty racist lyrics in it 😂.
Best stick to “good morning freedom”

Take a pinch of white man...

After the curly ***** and kinkies, mixed with yellow *****s, the song becomes very much more about harmony.

But yes, the first couple of verses...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

The racists have won on 19:33 - Jul 5 with 1273 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 14:26 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

Oh right so in a thread about a BLM protest you weren’t talking about blacks. Okey dokey mate. Let’s stick with that if it makes you feel better.

At the time, I was talking about ANYONE wanting to destroy our statues, It's as simple as that, you would swear I was a proper racist just for disagreeing with the morons who think this is ok.

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 19:47 - Jul 5 with 1248 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 19:33 - Jul 5 by Jack123

At the time, I was talking about ANYONE wanting to destroy our statues, It's as simple as that, you would swear I was a proper racist just for disagreeing with the morons who think this is ok.

Course you were mate. Course you were.

The racists have won on 19:52 - Jul 5 with 1237 viewsFlashberryjack

The racists have won on 19:03 - Jul 5 by waynekerr55

Take a pinch of white man...

After the curly ***** and kinkies, mixed with yellow *****s, the song becomes very much more about harmony.

But yes, the first couple of verses...

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The racists have won on 19:54 - Jul 5 with 1234 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 19:47 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

Course you were mate. Course you were.

I really was, I just put it the wrong way in my temper at the time, I should have phrased it completely different. Which as you know I have apologised for, and yet you dig it up after deleting and then add some extra spice too it.

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 19:54 - Jul 5 with 1234 viewslondonlisa2001

The racists have won on 19:33 - Jul 5 by Jack123

No you weren’t.

You were talking about a black woman and said if she didn’t like it here she should go back to Africa.

At least have the courage of your convictions.

Statues have been torn down throughout history. We did it (NATO troops) in Iraq relatively recently.

Unfortunately no one knows any longer who won the American War of Independence as the statues of George III were torn down to be melted down for cannon balls and bullets for the American soldiers to use against the British. If they’d been left there we may have known how it went as statues are the only way we know history.

No one sensible wants statues torn down. Some want them moved to museums or for plaques to be put in place that properly recount the history of these people. A lot of reporting on this stuff falls in to the category of ‘M&S can’t sell Eater eggs’ bollox which circulates constantly. The media find the odd, radical young person who says they want a statue of ‘x‘ torn down or the banning of a song from a rugby game and pretend it’s the view of all protestors. It’s done to sway popular (or populist) opinion.
The racists have won on 19:57 - Jul 5 with 1222 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 19:54 - Jul 5 by londonlisa2001

No you weren’t.

You were talking about a black woman and said if she didn’t like it here she should go back to Africa.

At least have the courage of your convictions.

Statues have been torn down throughout history. We did it (NATO troops) in Iraq relatively recently.

Unfortunately no one knows any longer who won the American War of Independence as the statues of George III were torn down to be melted down for cannon balls and bullets for the American soldiers to use against the British. If they’d been left there we may have known how it went as statues are the only way we know history.

No one sensible wants statues torn down. Some want them moved to museums or for plaques to be put in place that properly recount the history of these people. A lot of reporting on this stuff falls in to the category of ‘M&S can’t sell Eater eggs’ bollox which circulates constantly. The media find the odd, radical young person who says they want a statue of ‘x‘ torn down or the banning of a song from a rugby game and pretend it’s the view of all protestors. It’s done to sway popular (or populist) opinion.

Hold on! I know I'm not the brightest spark but I used the word 'they', I would have said 'she', so no way did I single any black woman out, I have noticed you have said that before as well, which is ridiculous!

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 19:58 - Jul 5 with 1215 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 19:54 - Jul 5 by Jack123

I really was, I just put it the wrong way in my temper at the time, I should have phrased it completely different. Which as you know I have apologised for, and yet you dig it up after deleting and then add some extra spice too it.

Ok pal. As I said, whatever makes you feel better about it.

By the way it wasn’t deleted. The thread is still on here. Your racism has been edited out of your racist comment though.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The racists have won on 20:05 - Jul 5 with 1186 viewslondonlisa2001

The racists have won on 19:57 - Jul 5 by Jack123

Hold on! I know I'm not the brightest spark but I used the word 'they', I would have said 'she', so no way did I single any black woman out, I have noticed you have said that before as well, which is ridiculous!

Oh come off it. It’s nothing to do with being bright or otherwise.

You said, about a video of a bloke being shouted at by a black woman (she was the only person shouting at him in the clip) that if they don’t like it they should go back to Africa, are you now suggesting you weren’t talking about the woman shouting at him?

Are you saying that you would use the phrase ‘go back to Africa’ about a white person?
The racists have won on 20:12 - Jul 5 with 1173 viewsGaryjack

The racists have won on 20:05 - Jul 5 by londonlisa2001

You said, about a video of a bloke being shouted at by a black woman (she was the only person shouting at him in the clip) that if they don’t like it they should go back to Africa, are you now suggesting you weren’t talking about the woman shouting at him?

Are you saying that you would use the phrase ‘go back to Africa’ about a white person?

Tarzan? King of the jungle. He was white!
The racists have won on 20:13 - Jul 5 with 1163 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 20:05 - Jul 5 by londonlisa2001

Never mind what you surmise, you know I didn't say that.. Geez it's the same as ecb adding in conveniently I mentioned blacks, which I never did! It's not right you making assumptions.

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 20:37 - Jul 5 with 1094 viewslondonlisa2001

The racists have won on 20:13 - Jul 5 by Jack123

Never mind what you surmise, you know I didn't say that.. Geez it's the same as ecb adding in conveniently I mentioned blacks, which I never did! It's not right you making assumptions.

Yeah, you use the words ‘go back to Africa’ to white people all the time.

Whatever.
The racists have won on 20:39 - Jul 5 with 1089 viewsCatullus

The racists have won on 20:13 - Jul 5 by Jack123

Can I make a polite suggestion?

Don't let anything you read on here get you so angry. People will already accuse you of being angry...and a whole host of other things, when you disagree with them. Don't let it worry you

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The racists have won on 20:41 - Jul 5 with 1086 viewslondonlisa2001

The racists have won on 20:39 - Jul 5 by Catullus

Don't let anything you read on here get you so angry. People will already accuse you of being angry...and a whole host of other things, when you disagree with them. Don't let it worry you

Yeah, it’s madness if someone who says about a black person ‘they should go back to Africa’ gets called a racist...
The racists have won on 20:47 - Jul 5 with 1074 viewsCatullus

The racists have won on 10:18 - Jul 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I had hoped/assumed people reading that would have realised that it was a sarcastic dig at J123.

(Holds head in hands and reaches for the vodka)

Yeah, my post wasn't meant to be taken seriiusly either, people misunderstand, go figure.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The racists have won on 20:50 - Jul 5 with 1065 viewsCatullus

The racists have won on 12:35 - Jul 5 by exiledclaseboy

There’s a joke in there somewhere. How do you confuse a racist? Anyone got a punchline?

Play them a song?

PS, saying all racism is bad isn't reaching for anything to justify anything, it is a view in itself.

The racists have won on 20:52 - Jul 5 with 1060 viewsJack123

The racists have won on 20:39 - Jul 5 by Catullus

I will, and thank you for that.. I do feel like it's all been taken out of context, It was bad enough I posted that, and then you get a mod deleting it, and then twisting it even worse, also you then get lisa saying I was singling out bloody lone woman, it's an absolute scandal!

I think there was no need for ecb to bring it up, he deleted it calling it a bit above the pale, yet he brings it straight back up, and then twists it..

If I was sitting down at a table talking, it would not have come across like that, I ferked up which I have admitted.

libera nos a malo

The racists have won on 20:55 - Jul 5 with 1053 viewsexiledclaseboy

The racists have won on 20:52 - Jul 5 by Jack123

I will, and thank you for that.. I do feel like it's all been taken out of context, It was bad enough I posted that, and then you get a mod deleting it, and then twisting it even worse, also you then get lisa saying I was singling out bloody lone woman, it's an absolute scandal!

I think there was no need for ecb to bring it up, he deleted it calling it a bit above the pale, yet he brings it straight back up, and then twists it..

If I was sitting down at a table talking, it would not have come across like that, I ferked up which I have admitted.

It’s not deleted mun. Your racist comment was edited.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024