Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 29084 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:14 - Jun 14 with 9216 viewsCooperman

My guess is that he’s a little bit twp, has had a few, can’t find a toilet and didn’t notice the memorial.

Good to see such swift action from the police in terms of arrest. If proven guilty on whatever charge is levelled then the maximum form of punishment should apply.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:15 - Jun 14 with 9211 viewsHighjack

Should be punished for not washing his hands as well the dirty beggar.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:19 - Jun 14 with 9185 viewsPegojack

I notice he turned himself in. Would have been a hard job otherwise, trying to trace a fat cwnt in black baseball cap and white trainers with a neck three inches wider than his head. That description probably covers about 90% of yesterday's participants.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:40 - Jun 14 with 9155 viewsexiledclaseboy

Turned himself in. Probably the sensible thing to do seeing as he was inevitably going to get a pull eventually as his picture is all over the place. Probably a caution I’d imagine, which seems about right. It’s hardly crime of the century.

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:42 - Jun 14 with 9137 viewsHighjack

The person who took the photo should be done for voyeurism too the pervy sod.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:43 - Jun 14 with 9129 viewsNotLoyal

Urinating in the street?
50quid fine.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:07 - Jun 14 with 9067 viewsmajorraglan

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:40 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

Turned himself in. Probably the sensible thing to do seeing as he was inevitably going to get a pull eventually as his picture is all over the place. Probably a caution I’d imagine, which seems about right. It’s hardly crime of the century.

Agree with you re turning himself in and with Cooperman regarding the lack of toilets etc, had he done this 5m to the left of the right of the monument nothing would have come of this. A guy who goes to a London to protect the monuments and British culture and values takes a slash on a memorial to a police officer who paid the ultimate price defending our society and values from Islamic fundamentalists! I’d like to say you couldn’t make it up, but some of these people are thick as mince.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 11:09]
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:23 - Jun 14 with 9031 viewsDarran

I got done for pissing back in the 80’s.
Every Friday night a group of us would catch the 5:30pm bus from Baglan over to Neath go to the The Duke and then catch the 10pm bus down to Port Talbot to go to The Troubadour.
One Friday night we were on the bus and me and my mate were busting for a piss,as soon as the bus stopped at the bottom of Pentyla Hill me and my mate ran like hell across the road to the subway and started pissing. Copper walks around the corner,boom bang to rights.
Name and address and a bollocking. Two weeks late a letter comes through the door to plead guilty by letter,I sign the letter and throw it in the post box. My mate takes the opportunity to use the space provided to write like a thousand word essay on things to take into consideration writing about how he wasn’t feeling too well,how he didn’t want to relieve himself on the bus and how he would like to apologise for his gross indecency.
I had a £10 fine and he had a £15 fine.
Work that out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:39 - Jun 14 with 9004 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:07 - Jun 14 by majorraglan

Agree with you re turning himself in and with Cooperman regarding the lack of toilets etc, had he done this 5m to the left of the right of the monument nothing would have come of this. A guy who goes to a London to protect the monuments and British culture and values takes a slash on a memorial to a police officer who paid the ultimate price defending our society and values from Islamic fundamentalists! I’d like to say you couldn’t make it up, but some of these people are thick as mince.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 11:09]

Well we can’t go arresting people just for being thick as mince. Darran would be on his 15th life sentence of we did that.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:45 - Jun 14 with 8986 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:39 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

Well we can’t go arresting people just for being thick as mince. Darran would be on his 15th life sentence of we did that.

Too much bullying on here.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:51 - Jun 14 with 8961 viewsNortbankboy

All depends on whose side he was on!
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:04 - Jun 14 with 8929 viewskarnataka

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:23 - Jun 14 by Darran

Every Friday night a group of us would catch the 5:30pm bus from Baglan over to Neath go to the The Duke and then catch the 10pm bus down to Port Talbot to go to The Troubadour.
One Friday night we were on the bus and me and my mate were busting for a piss,as soon as the bus stopped at the bottom of Pentyla Hill me and my mate ran like hell across the road to the subway and started pissing. Copper walks around the corner,boom bang to rights.
Name and address and a bollocking. Two weeks late a letter comes through the door to plead guilty by letter,I sign the letter and throw it in the post box. My mate takes the opportunity to use the space provided to write like a thousand word essay on things to take into consideration writing about how he wasn’t feeling too well,how he didn’t want to relieve himself on the bus and how he would like to apologise for his gross indecency.
Work that out.

He showed contrition & you didn't?
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:49 - Jun 14 with 8884 viewsCatullus

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:23 - Jun 14 by Darran

Work that out.

He tried to talk his way out of a punishment but you just accepted being guilty?

Sometimes it is just better to hold your hands up and plead guilty.

This fella turned himself in so it's probably th minimum punishment for him.

It's still true though, instant A hole, just add alcohol

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:53 - Jun 14 with 8875 viewsAce_Jack

Like f*ck we’d be talking about sympathy over a lack of toilets if this lad was BLM.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:01 - Jun 14 with 8855 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:49 - Jun 14 by Catullus

He tried to talk his way out of a punishment but you just accepted being guilty?

Sometimes it is just better to hold your hands up and plead guilty.

This fella turned himself in so it's probably th minimum punishment for him.

It's still true though, instant A hole, just add alcohol

lol

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:14 - Jun 14 with 8830 viewsNotLoyal

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:53 - Jun 14 by Ace_Jack

Like f*ck we’d be talking about sympathy over a lack of toilets if this lad was BLM.

It’s the world we now live in, well in the U.K. and USA, other countries as I’ve said before are laughing at us.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:48 - Jun 14 with 8786 viewsDJack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:14 - Jun 14 by NotLoyal

It’s the world we now live in, well in the U.K. and USA, other countries as I’ve said before are laughing at us.

I wouldn't say laughing. I think that they are looking at us quite aghast.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:09 - Jun 14 with 8762 viewsHighjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:48 - Jun 14 by DJack

I wouldn't say laughing. I think that they are looking at us quite aghast.

The Netherlands, Spain and Portugal were very involved with the slave trade. Why haven’t they had similar riots I wonder?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:11 - Jun 14 with 8759 viewsDarran

So he didn’t urinate on a memorial he urinated beside a memorial then? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:18 - Jun 14 with 8742 viewsLohengrin

I think most would be understanding of somebody, even a Trot, getting caught short and taking a wizz through park railings. Although I suspect most of them usually sit down to do it.

That’s understandable, young Ace. Attempting to burn a standard on the Cenotaph isn’t. The distinction is easy enough.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:21 - Jun 14 with 8737 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:18 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

I think most would be understanding of somebody, even a Trot, getting caught short and taking a wizz through park railings. Although I suspect most of them usually sit down to do it.

That’s understandable, young Ace. Attempting to burn a standard on the Cenotaph isn’t. The distinction is easy enough.

Liar. If that had been a”red” you’d have been leading the howls of outrage. Fecking hypocrite

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:21 - Jun 14 with 8737 viewsTreforys_Jack

Here we go again
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:24 - Jun 14 with 8724 viewsJango

There was a National man hunt for this prat having a piss against the wall ffs. Last week the BLM were given free reign to smash up war memorials and buildings.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:24 - Jun 14 with 8725 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:21 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

Liar. If that had been a”red” you’d have been leading the howls of outrage. Fecking hypocrite

Even reds have to take a leak don’t they? If you’re telling me no, they just soil themselves I’m happy to go with that though.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:25 - Jun 14 with 8720 viewsHighjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:24 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

Even reds have to take a leak don’t they? If you’re telling me no, they just soil themselves I’m happy to go with that though.

I’m not sure about their piss but it’s fairly obvious they’re full of shit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024