Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 29039 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 17:50 - Jun 15 with 1420 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 17:35 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

The data is from the Met Police where 59.6% of the population is white, meaning white people disproportionately commit hate crimes in London according to those findings. Try reading beyond the executive summary next time.

Improvements in crime recordings notwithstanding there was a genuine rise in hate crime after Brexit, which is what you denied. We're not discussing terrorism.

Keep coming with the frothing apologism. It's enjoyable to pick apart.

There’s 3 reasons given for the rise in hate crime, 2 of which you decided to leave out. We weren’t talking about Brexit until you brought it up so why not include terrorism?

My apologies for not reading beyond the summary. You obviously did and we’re happy to point out white people disproportionately commit hate crime but then left out this following sentence in the article.

Black African and Black other) at 17.4%; this is also proportionately higher than the census data which put the Black population at 13.3%.

You’re making a habit of picking and choosing.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 17:56 - Jun 15 with 1395 viewsJango

This attitude is certainly not helping the cause. Blaming the police for last weekend is comical.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:00 - Jun 15 with 1384 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 17:41 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

Because they're two separate spikes in hate crime and one, Brexit, was relevant to the discussion. Jango was in denial that Brexit led to a rise in hate crime.

The fervour with which race hate crimes and Nazi salutes have been defended on this forum is truly sickening. No wonder Jackfath and other great posters hardly post anymore.

A rise in hate crime immediately after the result would be down to people protesting the result and not Brexit itself. I think that’s pretty obvious.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:09 - Jun 15 with 1363 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 17:50 - Jun 15 by Jango

There’s 3 reasons given for the rise in hate crime, 2 of which you decided to leave out. We weren’t talking about Brexit until you brought it up so why not include terrorism?

My apologies for not reading beyond the summary. You obviously did and we’re happy to point out white people disproportionately commit hate crime but then left out this following sentence in the article.

Black African and Black other) at 17.4%; this is also proportionately higher than the census data which put the Black population at 13.3%.

You’re making a habit of picking and choosing.

Brexit led to a genuine spike in hate crime as the report states something you denied.

Here's the graph again as you must have missed it:

You brought in data about the ethnicity of the perpetrators, I never mentioned it. Unsurprisingly, you misinterpreted it and it showed white people committing hate crimes at a higher than average rate. You've now pivoted to black people do it too. Quite telling.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:11 - Jun 15 with 1358 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:00 - Jun 15 by Jango

A rise in hate crime immediately after the result would be down to people protesting the result and not Brexit itself. I think that’s pretty obvious.

That's a wrap. Thanks, everybody.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:16 - Jun 15 with 1345 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:09 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

Brexit led to a genuine spike in hate crime as the report states something you denied.

Here's the graph again as you must have missed it:

You brought in data about the ethnicity of the perpetrators, I never mentioned it. Unsurprisingly, you misinterpreted it and it showed white people committing hate crimes at a higher than average rate. You've now pivoted to black people do it too. Quite telling.

No I mentioned the fact you pasted the bit about white people disproportionately committing crimes but left out the very next sentence about black people doing exactly the same. You also blamed Brexit earlier whilst cutting out the 2 other reasons given, one being terrorism. That’s quite telling. It’s obvious who you are blaming when you refer to Brexit, arguing that they are responsible for hate crime rising immediately after they’d just won a vote is delusional.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 18:20]
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:23 - Jun 15 with 1331 viewslondonlisa2001

Seriously. This may be as ridiculous a statement as has been made on this site.

You think that the hate crimes against people from different ethnic backgrounds and religions came from remainers disappointed at the result?

Genuinely?
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:24 - Jun 15 with 1325 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:16 - Jun 15 by Jango

No I mentioned the fact you pasted the bit about white people disproportionately committing crimes but left out the very next sentence about black people doing exactly the same. You also blamed Brexit earlier whilst cutting out the 2 other reasons given, one being terrorism. That’s quite telling. It’s obvious who you are blaming when you refer to Brexit, arguing that they are responsible for hate crime rising immediately after they’d just won a vote is delusional.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 18:20]

I think it's quite clear that you've misinterpreted all the evidence provided, including evidence you introduced yourself, in quite embarrassing fashion.

Login to get fewer ads

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:39 - Jun 15 with 1288 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:23 - Jun 15 by londonlisa2001

Seriously. This may be as ridiculous a statement as has been made on this site.

You think that the hate crimes against people from different ethnic backgrounds and religions came from remainers disappointed at the result?

Genuinely?

Yet you think the rise in hate crime immediately after the vote is down to the people who just won the vote. Think about that. Bearing in mind there was outcry and protests everywhere from remainers unhappy with the result.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:43 - Jun 15 with 1271 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:24 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

I think it's quite clear that you've misinterpreted all the evidence provided, including evidence you introduced yourself, in quite embarrassing fashion.

You’ve got an obvious issue with white people by the looks of things mate. You’ve purposely cropped paragraphs to make your argument stronger against them on 2 occasions. Very strange.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:44 - Jun 15 with 1271 viewsHighjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:39 - Jun 15 by Jango

Yet you think the rise in hate crime immediately after the vote is down to the people who just won the vote. Think about that. Bearing in mind there was outcry and protests everywhere from remainers unhappy with the result.

Also the bar that constitutes ‘hate crime’ has been significantly lowered in recent years, for good or ill is up for further debate.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:46 - Jun 15 with 1259 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:39 - Jun 15 by Jango

I’ve thought about it.

Your position is as stupid as I’ve ever seen on here.

Genuinely.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:49 - Jun 15 with 1251 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:43 - Jun 15 by Jango

You’ve got an obvious issue with white people by the looks of things mate. You’ve purposely cropped paragraphs to make your argument stronger against them on 2 occasions. Very strange.

The only thing that's obvious is your total lack of comprehension. You claimed Brexit wasn't responsible for rising hate crime. The Met Police report says otherwise. You introduced ethnicity when you thought it supported your point. Turns out it didn't, it actually proved the opposite.

Please don't conflate my hatred for bullsh*t apologism with a hatred for white people.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:53 - Jun 15 with 1240 viewsLohengrin

Are you white?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:02 - Jun 15 with 1209 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:44 - Jun 15 by Highjack

Also the bar that constitutes ‘hate crime’ has been significantly lowered in recent years, for good or ill is up for further debate.

Bar has been lowered is a weird way of describing the police becoming better at recording hate crime.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:03 - Jun 15 with 1206 viewsexiledclaseboy

Say what now?

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:05 - Jun 15 with 1197 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:53 - Jun 15 by Lohengrin

Are you white?

Yes I am.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:08 - Jun 15 with 1186 viewsCatullus

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:03 - Jun 15 by exiledclaseboy

Say what now?

I take that as saying there was hate crime perpetrated by remainers. I could be wrong, I often am.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:13 - Jun 15 with 1175 viewsmonmouth

Say what now?

I had to read it a few times but yep, it really does say what it says. Just when you think Jang has reached the bottom of the stupidity barrel, he punches right on down.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:17 - Jun 15 with 1156 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:49 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

The only thing that's obvious is your total lack of comprehension. You claimed Brexit wasn't responsible for rising hate crime. The Met Police report says otherwise. You introduced ethnicity when you thought it supported your point. Turns out it didn't, it actually proved the opposite.

Please don't conflate my hatred for bullsh*t apologism with a hatred for white people.

You accused Highjack of being an ‘apologist for increasingly racist actions. Presumably because they're tied to Brexit,’

On the graph you put up the only rise you can tie to Brexit was immediately after the result. (Which was apparently caused by the people who had just won the vote and were called everything under the sun by remainers) the numbers immediately reduced back down after that had died down. The other time it shot up was around the time of the terrorist attacks, which you curiously chose to leave out of the conversation.

You, Lisa and others alike on this site and all over the country will call anyone who executed their right to vote but with a different political view to you, thick, racist bigots. A black man gets murdered in America and the working class white man in the U.K. is a privileged racist. You have no problems spouting this nonsense but then when you a see that there’s a rise in hate crimes, it’s the old Brexit and those little Englanders to blame.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:19 - Jun 15 with 1148 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:13 - Jun 15 by monmouth

I had to read it a few times but yep, it really does say what it says. Just when you think Jang has reached the bottom of the stupidity barrel, he punches right on down.

Well. That’s mental. That’s all I’ve got.

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:19 - Jun 15 with 1145 viewsCatullus

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 17:41 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

Because they're two separate spikes in hate crime and one, Brexit, was relevant to the discussion. Jango was in denial that Brexit led to a rise in hate crime.

The fervour with which race hate crimes and Nazi salutes have been defended on this forum is truly sickening. No wonder Jackfath and other great posters hardly post anymore.

You didn't include that graph in the origianl post though, you just left out the other causes of a tise in race hate crimes.

To answer tour question re castles I'll direct you to the part about it getting ridiculous. Not BLM, not the fight against racism, no, it's the way things are going on here.

I'm still sticking with all racism is bad and it all needs stopping. I'm also sticking with the violence, be it left or right, it's all bad too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:20 - Jun 15 with 1143 viewsHighjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:17 - Jun 15 by Jango

You accused Highjack of being an ‘apologist for increasingly racist actions. Presumably because they're tied to Brexit,’

On the graph you put up the only rise you can tie to Brexit was immediately after the result. (Which was apparently caused by the people who had just won the vote and were called everything under the sun by remainers) the numbers immediately reduced back down after that had died down. The other time it shot up was around the time of the terrorist attacks, which you curiously chose to leave out of the conversation.

You, Lisa and others alike on this site and all over the country will call anyone who executed their right to vote but with a different political view to you, thick, racist bigots. A black man gets murdered in America and the working class white man in the U.K. is a privileged racist. You have no problems spouting this nonsense but then when you a see that there’s a rise in hate crimes, it’s the old Brexit and those little Englanders to blame.

The irony is my antipathy towards the European Union had next to nothing to do with immigration yet they still think I’m a massive right wing racist. Because they’re a bit dull.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:21 - Jun 15 with 1140 viewsJango

Say what now?

I was waiting for you, like clockwork with you lot. Monmouth wasn’t long after.

Rise in hate crime the exact moment remainers are crying and protesting all over the country because they lost the vote. Yeh it’s those pesky racist leave voters.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:22 - Jun 15 with 1134 viewskarnataka

WTF????? Amongst a big field of extremely strong contenders, that is far and away the single most mental post I've ever read on here. Fvck me!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024