Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 29078 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:31 - Jul 11 with 1493 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:14 - Jul 11 by londonlisa2001

Most civilised people use a loo Chad.

Most civilised people are not perfect and have been caught short once or twice in their lifetime.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:42 - Jul 11 with 1476 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:31 - Jul 11 by Jango

Most civilised people are not perfect and have been caught short once or twice in their lifetime.

Not in Guildford...
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:52 - Jul 11 with 1411 viewsAndy1300

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:31 - Jul 11 by Jango

I agree, also, It’s a tad hard to go to a loo when they are all closed, we’ve all been caught short, you are a liar if you say you haven’t

Number 1 team in Wales

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 23:47 - Jul 11 with 1379 viewsDJack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:40 - Jul 11 by chad

I don’t disagree on either point. I just did not like it being presented as deliberate desecration to score political points, especially when it seems fairly clear it was not deliberate, but agree totally no excuse.

I just don’t like the policeman’s memorial being used as a pawn in a political game on here.

I also saw it reported in the Indian press, like he had deliberately desecrated the memorial

Did have to crouch behind a bush myself on Tuesday in Guildford, forgot my shewee

Guilord on a Tuesday night...you got whay you deserved

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 09:48 - Jul 12 with 1313 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:14 - Jul 11 by londonlisa2001

Most civilised people use a loo Chad.

Nah Steppenwolf and me, both - Born to be wild

Should try it Lis. Take the world in a love embrace, like a true nature’s child, might help with your memory

However it was Albury Hall, in the sweet rural village of Albury, would have thought you would have approved of me pissing on the nobs ;)

Out free for the first time in months, picking something up from Dorking and on our way to Shalford, before heading back to Swansea.

Given your own views on the subject, I would have thought you would have appreciated the cautious approach with COVID. Filled up at Sainsbury’s Swansea, only stopping for a picnic in that quiet area. If there had been public loos open I think I would have avoided them anyway, but there were none.

Thanks for your interest though. FYI, Just up the lane from here, behind the handy little bushes. If pushed I would say less than 150ml and did avoid contaminating the waterway. Should I be expecting jail, as I have similar offences to be taken into account (me and your dog I imagine).

https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/place/js/PhotoService.GetPhoto?1sCmRaAAAAj0
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 09:56 - Jul 12 with 1310 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 23:47 - Jul 11 by DJack

Guilord on a Tuesday night...you got whay you deserved

More precisely Albury at lunch time.

Come on now you know about my fragrant arse, far from me to say it was a privilege for the residents of Albury though ;) certainly a convenience for me prior to the drive home.

Perhaps could have taken the relief road.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:39 - Jul 12 with 1286 viewsDrizzy

I see Sprat's on a weird one. Again.

Whether the man was urinating on or besides the memorial isn't the point, it was a symbol of the crassness and hypocrisy of the supposed display of "patriotism". Much like the Nazi salutes.

Nice to see that famed memory of yours is working well. If only your comprehension skills had kept up.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:41 - Jul 12 with 1285 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:39 - Jul 12 by Drizzy

Whether the man was urinating on or besides the memorial isn't the point, it was a symbol of the crassness and hypocrisy of the supposed display of "patriotism". Much like the Nazi salutes.

Nice to see that famed memory of yours is working well. If only your comprehension skills had kept up.

A very odd person is our Chadders.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:45 - Jul 12 with 1280 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:41 - Jul 12 by exiledclaseboy

Spends her Saturday nights bumping up threads from weeks ago. Spends her Tuesday nights urinating on the streets of Guildford.

Very strange.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:54 - Jul 12 with 1269 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:41 - Jul 12 by exiledclaseboy

Yes very odd not liking lies or liars

Remember when you upvoted Lisa when she told me to F off in response to a polite post expressing concern about behaviour of the Trust (when you and she were still both trusted officials)

Then she falsely accused me of calling her a liar in her embarrassment when another poster called her on her aggressive reply. Of course that poster also got a mouthful of abuse.

However if you Support lies and bullying behaviour, good for you, we all have to find our own moral framework.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:55 - Jul 12 with 1265 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:54 - Jul 12 by chad

Remember when you upvoted Lisa when she told me to F off in response to a polite post expressing concern about behaviour of the Trust (when you and she were still both trusted officials)

Then she falsely accused me of calling her a liar in her embarrassment when another poster called her on her aggressive reply. Of course that poster also got a mouthful of abuse.

However if you Support lies and bullying behaviour, good for you, we all have to find our own moral framework.

Yes. Yes we do.

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:08 - Jul 12 with 1254 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:39 - Jul 12 by Drizzy

I suppose if your comprehension skills had kept up sweet Drizz.

You would have understood the question ...

Now as shocking and as close to the memorial as this is, would Ace and Drizz be willing to swear on all they hold dear that they genuinely consider this person was deliberately trying to desecrate the policeman’s memorial? As this is what seems to be repeatedly implied.

Although I can understand you avoiding it and then deliberately side stepping it, as admitting the truth would show you were disingenuously using the memorial of a dead hero for political point scoring.

Sorry I cannot Keep up with your impressive posting volume, although didn’t realise there was a timetable - little anal don’t you think.

So much countryside to pee in, and so little time.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:25 - Jul 12 with 1243 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:08 - Jul 12 by chad

I suppose if your comprehension skills had kept up sweet Drizz.

You would have understood the question ...

Now as shocking and as close to the memorial as this is, would Ace and Drizz be willing to swear on all they hold dear that they genuinely consider this person was deliberately trying to desecrate the policeman’s memorial? As this is what seems to be repeatedly implied.

Although I can understand you avoiding it and then deliberately side stepping it, as admitting the truth would show you were disingenuously using the memorial of a dead hero for political point scoring.

Sorry I cannot Keep up with your impressive posting volume, although didn’t realise there was a timetable - little anal don’t you think.

So much countryside to pee in, and so little time.

I think the vast majority of people realise it wasn't deliberate. The vast majority also realise the sad irony in a drunken mob descending on London disrespecting the memorials they were supposed to be protecting. Much like the Nazi salutes. Not to mention it was a "counter-protest" to a protest that was cancelled in advance.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:35 - Jul 12 with 1232 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:25 - Jul 12 by Drizzy

I think the vast majority of people realise it wasn't deliberate. The vast majority also realise the sad irony in a drunken mob descending on London disrespecting the memorials they were supposed to be protecting. Much like the Nazi salutes. Not to mention it was a "counter-protest" to a protest that was cancelled in advance.

Thank you Drizz

And the truth shall set us free
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:56 - Jul 12 with 1202 viewsJackinexile1

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:35 - Jul 12 by chad

Thank you Drizz

And the truth shall set us free

You should apply for the trust board... oh
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:35 - Jul 12 with 1187 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 13:56 - Jul 12 by Jackinexile1

You should apply for the trust board... oh

Oh what. Perhaps you or ECB could explain?

I am still waiting for Ux to provide any evidence of the lies he told about me.

Personally think the Trust should be there to support and represent members. Not to lie about them and abuse them, oh of course and introduce rules to make it a disciplinary offence for other Trust Board members to make known their disagreement on policy.

I certainly take the trouble to go to meetings though. But being officially silenced from speaking out, not for me.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:38 - Jul 12 with 1184 viewsJackinexile1

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:35 - Jul 12 by chad

Oh what. Perhaps you or ECB could explain?

I am still waiting for Ux to provide any evidence of the lies he told about me.

Personally think the Trust should be there to support and represent members. Not to lie about them and abuse them, oh of course and introduce rules to make it a disciplinary offence for other Trust Board members to make known their disagreement on policy.

I certainly take the trouble to go to meetings though. But being officially silenced from speaking out, not for me.

The Trust is a joke to me, and Phil is running away again.... sigh
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:52 - Jul 12 with 1168 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:54 - Jul 12 by chad

One of the most ludicrous claims you repeat in your increasingly deranged posts is that I was embarrassed after telling you to f*** off after your repeated lies about me.

Seriously Chad, I don’t care what you think, don’t care what posts Clasie, Drizzy or anyone else has agreed with, disagreed with, upvoted, downvoted. I don’t care whether someone has agreed with me on a topic, disagreed with me on a topic, ignored me or stalked me (in fairness that’s mainly you - how many times have you mentioned me in the last day or so - blooming heck, it’s like Single White Female...).

Oh, and above all else, please believe me when I say I really, really don’t want to know whether you have or haven’t p*ed behind a bush and the circumstances behind it.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:30 - Jul 12 with 1148 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:52 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

One of the most ludicrous claims you repeat in your increasingly deranged posts is that I was embarrassed after telling you to f*** off after your repeated lies about me.

Seriously Chad, I don’t care what you think, don’t care what posts Clasie, Drizzy or anyone else has agreed with, disagreed with, upvoted, downvoted. I don’t care whether someone has agreed with me on a topic, disagreed with me on a topic, ignored me or stalked me (in fairness that’s mainly you - how many times have you mentioned me in the last day or so - blooming heck, it’s like Single White Female...).

Oh, and above all else, please believe me when I say I really, really don’t want to know whether you have or haven’t p*ed behind a bush and the circumstances behind it.

Really Lis let’s get it straight, you told me to F off, then pretended I had called you a liar after another poster pulled you up on your abusive post. Then you gave him a mouthful too.

You say I told repeated lies about you, previously it was I repeatedly called you a liar come on Lisa where is the evidence?

I really don’t care what you think Lisa, but I do care about you making lies up about me, and I do actually find your arrogance and repeatedly calling other posters stupid morons etc, pretty offensive.

I thought you must have been interested about me peeing behind a bush as I was not conversing with you and you interjected yourself into that conversation to pass judgement on me as you are often prone to do about many posters. I have no problem with you joining in, but don’t pretend it is me.

Still if abuse is all you have Lis.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:47 - Jul 12 with 1131 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:30 - Jul 12 by chad

Really Lis let’s get it straight, you told me to F off, then pretended I had called you a liar after another poster pulled you up on your abusive post. Then you gave him a mouthful too.

You say I told repeated lies about you, previously it was I repeatedly called you a liar come on Lisa where is the evidence?

I really don’t care what you think Lisa, but I do care about you making lies up about me, and I do actually find your arrogance and repeatedly calling other posters stupid morons etc, pretty offensive.

I thought you must have been interested about me peeing behind a bush as I was not conversing with you and you interjected yourself into that conversation to pass judgement on me as you are often prone to do about many posters. I have no problem with you joining in, but don’t pretend it is me.

She called me a sod.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:55 - Jul 12 with 1128 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:30 - Jul 12 by chad

Oh dear God.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:57 - Jul 12 with 1126 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:47 - Jul 12 by Darran

She called me a sod.

Thankfully you’re slightly less (emphasis on slightly) unhinged...

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 17:12 - Jul 12 with 1114 viewsWarwickHunt

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 09:48 - Jul 12 by chad

Nah Steppenwolf and me, both - Born to be wild

Should try it Lis. Take the world in a love embrace, like a true nature’s child, might help with your memory

However it was Albury Hall, in the sweet rural village of Albury, would have thought you would have approved of me pissing on the nobs ;)

Out free for the first time in months, picking something up from Dorking and on our way to Shalford, before heading back to Swansea.

Given your own views on the subject, I would have thought you would have appreciated the cautious approach with COVID. Filled up at Sainsbury’s Swansea, only stopping for a picnic in that quiet area. If there had been public loos open I think I would have avoided them anyway, but there were none.

Thanks for your interest though. FYI, Just up the lane from here, behind the handy little bushes. If pushed I would say less than 150ml and did avoid contaminating the waterway. Should I be expecting jail, as I have similar offences to be taken into account (me and your dog I imagine).

https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/place/js/PhotoService.GetPhoto?1sCmRaAAAAj0

Too much acid. Explains a lot.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 17:28 - Jul 12 with 1089 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 17:12 - Jul 12 by WarwickHunt

Too much acid. Explains a lot.

Don’t think so I would say PH of about 6
[Post edited 12 Jul 2020 17:29]
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 17:38 - Jul 12 with 1084 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:57 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

Thankfully you’re slightly less (emphasis on slightly) unhinged...

Probs as you pointed out, my insane jealousy of you reviewing the 2nd vote consultation document, that has driven me over the edge.

Why would I want someone who views, almost totally mirrored mine, on the shambles that was the first one, have anything to do with it.

Yes definitely me that’s unhinged
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024