Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 29085 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:27 - Jun 14 with 1602 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:24 - Jun 14 by Jango

There was a National man hunt for this prat having a piss against the wall ffs. Last week the BLM were given free reign to smash up war memorials and buildings.

National man hunt. ffs these “patriots” don’t half exaggerate.

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:27 - Jun 14 with 1602 viewsTreforys_Jack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:21 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

Liar. If that had been a”red” you’d have been leading the howls of outrage. Fecking hypocrite

Hypocrite is a step up from a racist, so we are making progress, good work 👍👍
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:27 - Jun 14 with 1599 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:25 - Jun 14 by Highjack

I’m not sure about their piss but it’s fairly obvious they’re full of shit.

Brimming.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:27 - Jun 14 with 1598 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:27 - Jun 14 by Treforys_Jack

Hypocrite is a step up from a racist, so we are making progress, good work 👍👍

He’s both.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:28 - Jun 14 with 1593 viewsNotLoyal

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:09 - Jun 14 by Highjack

The Netherlands, Spain and Portugal were very involved with the slave trade. Why haven’t they had similar riots I wonder?

Talking about this today on family zoom chat, the opinion being if it happened in Spain the govt would smash them in to the ground. As I said the world is laughing at us.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:29 - Jun 14 with 1590 viewsNeath_Jack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:18 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

I think most would be understanding of somebody, even a Trot, getting caught short and taking a wizz through park railings. Although I suspect most of them usually sit down to do it.

That’s understandable, young Ace. Attempting to burn a standard on the Cenotaph isn’t. The distinction is easy enough.

You wanted to, or said you would have knocked him out if you were there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:29 - Jun 14 with 1590 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:27 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

He’s both.

I’ve a way to go to catch you up, Nazi-enabler...

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:30 - Jun 14 with 1581 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:29 - Jun 14 by Neath_Jack

You wanted to, or said you would have knocked him out if you were there.

I did. Then again I’ve been trying to keep a lid on smouldering rage for a week. I’m itching to belt somebody, anybody.

Login to get fewer ads

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:31 - Jun 14 with 1575 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:30 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

I did. Then again I’ve been trying to keep a lid on smouldering rage for a week. I’m itching to belt somebody, anybody.

If you were that smouldering you’d have been in London with the other patriots yesterday.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:33 - Jun 14 with 1563 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:24 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

Even reds have to take a leak don’t they? If you’re telling me no, they just soil themselves I’m happy to go with that though.

🤷🏼‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:33 - Jun 14 with 1561 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:31 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

If you were that smouldering you’d have been in London with the other patriots yesterday.

Some of us have to work so you can lay about painting your toe nails, don’t we. The burden doesn’t shoulder itself you know.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:34 - Jun 14 with 1557 viewsJango

Well it was headline news on BBC, ITV, Guardian, Metro, the Independent, the standard Etc and all over social media, but you know that. He’ll get the punishment he deserves, it’s a shame the people outraged by this dreadful crime weren’t bothered in the slightest last week when the country was being smashed up. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:34 - Jun 14 with 1558 viewsNotLoyal

Apparently this idiot is seen in footage prior to this at the front of a large EDL or whatever it is now group punching and kicking police. He takes a whacking then does the pissing thing. He’s fckd, he clearly handed himself in because he is known to the coppers.

OK I've changed it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:35 - Jun 14 with 1555 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:33 - Jun 14 by Darran

🤷🏼‍♂️

Nice photoshop. Bet he’s having some stick this morning!

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:37 - Jun 14 with 1539 viewsNotLoyal

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:35 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

At least he didn’t piss on a ( or near) a memorial, proper patriot 😂

OK I've changed it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:53 - Jun 14 with 1499 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 12:53 - Jun 14 by Ace_Jack

Like f*ck we’d be talking about sympathy over a lack of toilets if this lad was BLM.

Sure you and others would have managed it Ace.

Also I imagine you would be a lot quicker emphasising it was in a little corner right at the side of the monument, and not on the monument itself as one poster said.

Pretty disrespectful stuff, deliberately peeing on the monument itself though, would have been a whole different ball game,

Although I would have thought there was worse than this to highlight.

Surprised none of the whataboutists have taken you up on your comment though. I think it perfectly valid to compare and contrast, but some just don’t like it, well sometimes ;)
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:19 - Jun 14 with 1471 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:18 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

I think most would be understanding of somebody, even a Trot, getting caught short and taking a wizz through park railings. Although I suspect most of them usually sit down to do it.

That’s understandable, young Ace. Attempting to burn a standard on the Cenotaph isn’t. The distinction is easy enough.

Every day, a new excuse.

They aren’t park railings. That’s the Carriage Gates at the Palace of Westminster - the Carriage Gates are now a memorial to PC Palmer. A stone is placed at the foot of one pillar, in much the same way as a plaque will be put on a memorial. The whole thing is the memorial. Including the bit he was p*ssing on.

If the bloke had been black you would have been rounding up the troops.

The person who attempted to burn a flag was charged the same evening with criminal damage.

But I’m genuinely fed up of taking lessons in patriotism from groups of people that are screaming Sieg Heil on the streets of London (look it up - there’s video footage exactly as I suggested yesterday), people who went to ‘protect our war statues’ while having Nazi tattoos all over their backs (as that bloke from Swansea who’s been arrested has) and who think that the cenotaph is ‘their’ monument any more than it is a monument for every other ethnic background.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:20 - Jun 14 with 1464 viewslondonlisa2001

None of them can spell either.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:25 - Jun 14 with 1451 viewsHighjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:31 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

But that would be a flagrant breach of the guidelines set down by the Professor of love Mark “The Carmarthen Casanova” Drakeford.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:30 - Jun 14 with 1438 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:25 - Jun 14 by Highjack

But that would be a flagrant breach of the guidelines set down by the Professor of love Mark “The Carmarthen Casanova” Drakeford.

I hope that the five who’ve been arrested from Swansea are also charged with breaching lockdown rules to get to London for a non essential journey.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:35 - Jun 14 with 1418 viewsHighjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:30 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

I hope that the five who’ve been arrested from Swansea are also charged with breaching lockdown rules to get to London for a non essential journey.

You’d hope so, but then they’d have to fine all the other idiots out protesting the last week or two.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:39 - Jun 14 with 1410 viewsSwanjaxs

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:30 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

Five from Swansea you say? 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:41 - Jun 14 with 1400 viewsEbo

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:35 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

Check the spelling Loh, this is the level of stupidity we are dealing with.

Then there is this.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:43 - Jun 14 with 1395 viewsJinxy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:23 - Jun 14 by Darran

I got done for pissing back in the 80’s.
Every Friday night a group of us would catch the 5:30pm bus from Baglan over to Neath go to the The Duke and then catch the 10pm bus down to Port Talbot to go to The Troubadour.
One Friday night we were on the bus and me and my mate were busting for a piss,as soon as the bus stopped at the bottom of Pentyla Hill me and my mate ran like hell across the road to the subway and started pissing. Copper walks around the corner,boom bang to rights.
Name and address and a bollocking. Two weeks late a letter comes through the door to plead guilty by letter,I sign the letter and throw it in the post box. My mate takes the opportunity to use the space provided to write like a thousand word essay on things to take into consideration writing about how he wasn’t feeling too well,how he didn’t want to relieve himself on the bus and how he would like to apologise for his gross indecency.
I had a £10 fine and he had a £15 fine.
Work that out.

Isn't it £1 for every mm?
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:43 - Jun 14 with 1390 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:35 - Jun 14 by Highjack

You’d hope so, but then they’d have to fine all the other idiots out protesting the last week or two.

How do you know if any travelled last week or the week before?

Haven’t read of any being arrested (The only reason we know these 5 travelled from Swansea is because they were arrested).

If you’re talking about gathering, I didn’t suggest anyone was fined for gathering yesterday or last week. Just travelling.

The gatherings themselves are difficult, as people are allowed to congregate outside as long as they are only themselves meeting with a small number and they are attempting to socially distance from people for anything other than a short time when walking about. Proving that they are not doing that is hard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024