Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 28924 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:44 - Jun 14 with 1543 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:39 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

Five from Swansea you say? 🤔

So the paper said. And a couple from Bridgend.

Photo removed by Admin.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:47 - Jun 14 with 1533 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:19 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

Every day, a new excuse.

They aren’t park railings. That’s the Carriage Gates at the Palace of Westminster - the Carriage Gates are now a memorial to PC Palmer. A stone is placed at the foot of one pillar, in much the same way as a plaque will be put on a memorial. The whole thing is the memorial. Including the bit he was p*ssing on.

If the bloke had been black you would have been rounding up the troops.

The person who attempted to burn a flag was charged the same evening with criminal damage.

But I’m genuinely fed up of taking lessons in patriotism from groups of people that are screaming Sieg Heil on the streets of London (look it up - there’s video footage exactly as I suggested yesterday), people who went to ‘protect our war statues’ while having Nazi tattoos all over their backs (as that bloke from Swansea who’s been arrested has) and who think that the cenotaph is ‘their’ monument any more than it is a monument for every other ethnic background.

Where was the outcry last week Lisa? Surely a man taking a piss on the corner is not as bad as someone writing all coppers are bastards on the gates that are a memorial of a copper?
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:49 - Jun 14 with 1521 viewsSwanjaxs

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:44 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

Photo removed by Admin.

Well (and this goes for all of the protesters on both sides) I hope they can look thier family's in the eye and tell them breaking lockdown rules was worth the risk

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:51 - Jun 14 with 1510 viewsSwanjaxs

Photo removed by Admin.

That photo is the "beer garden" at the Railway 😯

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:54 - Jun 14 with 1502 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:47 - Jun 14 by Jango

Where was the outcry last week Lisa? Surely a man taking a piss on the corner is not as bad as someone writing all coppers are bastards on the gates that are a memorial of a copper?

Well I called the people who caused damage scum last week as well.

The placards are ok. They don’t cause damage. The graffiti is unacceptable.

The man wasn’t taking a p*ss on ‘the corner’. He was p*ssing on the memorial. And it is absolutely as bad.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:55 - Jun 14 with 1499 viewsEbo

Photo removed by Admin.

Might have known it was those sub-species in the photo. All of them present when the Railway hosted Nick Griffin a few years ago. The goon in the maroon Harrington jacket is lucky to be walking after an altercation in Merthyr a while ago.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:55 - Jun 14 with 1493 viewsGlyn1

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:14 - Jun 14 by Cooperman

My guess is that he’s a little bit twp, has had a few, can’t find a toilet and didn’t notice the memorial.

Good to see such swift action from the police in terms of arrest. If proven guilty on whatever charge is levelled then the maximum form of punishment should apply.

So you're saying that he's probably innocent and should be punished as severely as possible

It's correct that there aren't any public lavatories near there but he could always have popped into the Red Lion and oh, hang on.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:58 - Jun 14 with 1483 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:51 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

That photo is the "beer garden" at the Railway 😯

It looks inviting doesn’t it.

I believe from reports, though don’t know if it’s true, that the bloke with his shirt off in that picture is one of those arrested, which may be why they’ve used the picture. Or maybe it’s a generic WDL picture and as it’s WDL members who are arrested, they’ve chosen that. It’s pleasing to see our club badge in the picture isn’t it.
Login to get fewer ads

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:58 - Jun 14 with 1480 viewsSwanjaxs

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:55 - Jun 14 by Ebo

Might have known it was those sub-species in the photo. All of them present when the Railway hosted Nick Griffin a few years ago. The goon in the maroon Harrington jacket is lucky to be walking after an altercation in Merthyr a while ago.

It was the Globe that hosted the shindig 👍🏻

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:59 - Jun 14 with 1473 viewsDarran

What do you think of blacking up Ebo?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:00 - Jun 14 with 1465 viewslondonlisa2001

I don’t know whether it was them. I’ve seen a report that names the one without a shirt on and says he was arrested, but I’ve absolutely no idea who any of them are or whether they were involved or not.

That’s just the report that was in the media.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:01 - Jun 14 with 1464 viewsEbo

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:59 - Jun 14 by Darran

What do you think of blacking up Ebo?

Why on earth would I want to do that?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:01 - Jun 14 with 1460 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:54 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

Well I called the people who caused damage scum last week as well.

The placards are ok. They don’t cause damage. The graffiti is unacceptable.

The man wasn’t taking a p*ss on ‘the corner’. He was p*ssing on the memorial. And it is absolutely as bad.

The bloke is a pissed up lout who very likely didn’t piss on that memorial as a means of insulting it. The people writing those things were purposely insulting police on a police memorial. Both breaking the law, ones been headline news on every news outlet, ones had a mention from a random lad on twitter. I have no time whatsoever for anyone protesting or rioting, the hypocrisy in the way it’s being reported and discussed on here is glaringly obvious though.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:04 - Jun 14 with 1449 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:01 - Jun 14 by Ebo

Why on earth would I want to do that?

I’m asking what do you think about it?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:06 - Jun 14 with 1446 viewslondonlisa2001

Photo removed by Admin.

Why has the link been removed? It was from the Global news site?

Was it faked?

If so, I apologise. I saw it referenced from a reputable source.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:14 - Jun 14 with 1420 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:06 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

Why has the link been removed? It was from the Global news site?

Was it faked?

If so, I apologise. I saw it referenced from a reputable source.

Good question. Why was it removed? Darran?

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:15 - Jun 14 with 1414 viewsDJack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 14:34 - Jun 14 by Jango

Well it was headline news on BBC, ITV, Guardian, Metro, the Independent, the standard Etc and all over social media, but you know that. He’ll get the punishment he deserves, it’s a shame the people outraged by this dreadful crime weren’t bothered in the slightest last week when the country was being smashed up. Hypocrisy at its finest.

"when the country was being smashed up."

Hyperbole at it's not so finest.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:16 - Jun 14 with 1410 viewsEbo

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:04 - Jun 14 by Darran

I’m asking what do you think about it?

It's a no from me. We have moved on (I hope).

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:19 - Jun 14 with 1388 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:16 - Jun 14 by Ebo

It's a no from me. We have moved on (I hope).

Oh right I see you were just making a joke about it on twitter though,about people being offended like.
Strange one,no more than I’d expect from a massive fuçking hypocrite though.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:20 - Jun 14 with 1385 viewsCooperman

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 15:55 - Jun 14 by Glyn1

So you're saying that he's probably innocent and should be punished as severely as possible

It's correct that there aren't any public lavatories near there but he could always have popped into the Red Lion and oh, hang on.

Give your eyes a rub and then have another look at what I wrote.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:21 - Jun 14 with 1378 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:14 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

I saw it posted btw by John O’Connell, who is the editor of an anti racism group with more than 26k followers, so, as I said, a reputable source.

If it is fake, however, fair enough that it was removed, and I apologise.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:22 - Jun 14 with 1372 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:14 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

It’s been taken down until it’s confirmed that the five in the photo are the five arrested in London.
I’m not having Phil bashed up.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:23 - Jun 14 with 1365 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:21 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

I saw it posted btw by John O’Connell, who is the editor of an anti racism group with more than 26k followers, so, as I said, a reputable source.

If it is fake, however, fair enough that it was removed, and I apologise.

Don’t apologise we all make mistakes.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:27 - Jun 14 with 1349 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:01 - Jun 14 by Jango

The bloke is a pissed up lout who very likely didn’t piss on that memorial as a means of insulting it. The people writing those things were purposely insulting police on a police memorial. Both breaking the law, ones been headline news on every news outlet, ones had a mention from a random lad on twitter. I have no time whatsoever for anyone protesting or rioting, the hypocrisy in the way it’s being reported and discussed on here is glaringly obvious though.

Well you have double standards I’m afraid.

If one was only a mention from a random lad do you know it was valid by the way? I hadn’t seen it before you posted it, and I’m surprised as I would have thought it would have been widely distributed given I’ve seen pictures of the graffiti on the Churchill statue about a thousand times this week. Anyway, if it is valid, as I said, that’s dreadful.

But if it had been the other way round, you’d have said that from the right hand side of the Carriage Gates you can’t see the memorial on the left hand side (you can’t), so they wouldn’t necessarily know it was a memorial and thought they were attacking parliament. I wouldn’t say that because I don’t have double standards.

I do think the sudden outrage about the ACAB message is ironic by the way given half the football hoolies in the country used to have those stupid dots tattooed on their knuckles to signify the same thing.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:29 - Jun 14 with 1343 viewsEbo

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:19 - Jun 14 by Darran

Oh right I see you were just making a joke about it on twitter though,about people being offended like.
Strange one,no more than I’d expect from a massive fuçking hypocrite though.

I don't think so. Lay off the creamflow.

After this week's shenanigans, you should be removed as a mod. I'm not the only one who thinks that either, there are lots of us.

You have constantly race baited people and then removed threads.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 16:32]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024