Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 29077 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:13 - Jun 14 with 1568 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:57 - Jun 14 by Vetchfielder

There was a protest in Castle Gardens a few months ago, apparently in support of Tommy Robinson. We had a home match and I happened to get into town very early that day and went to the Slug & Lettuce for a pint and a meal before walking up to the match and an usual pre-match drink.
Anyway, I got myself a window seat and people-watched the protest which I hadn't seen any advance publicity about.
The crowd was made up of 3 types:-
(1) Bikers
(2) Ex servicemen
(3) WDL/FLA types
Until then I hadn't appreciated the following Tommy Robinson had with these biker guys , and they'd come from all over England for this protest according to the patches on their jackets.
Ex-servicemen were obvious from wearing their old berets.
The WDL/FLA types (I think that guy in the Railway photo with the purple Harrington was there) looked like old school football hooligans and had a lot of flags, mostly union flags with stuff written on them.
It was all very peaceful with the odd speaker drawing some applause. Couldn't hear what was being said from the pub. There was about 200 there altogether.
A small group of counter protesters were up near the castle and it was being lightly policed, although as I walked up High Street I noticed a few transit vans of police being held in reserve up the side streets.
This mix of people seems to have been exactly the same mix as was present in London yesterday.
I suppose my main surprise was the number of ex-army guys present and also the presence of the English bikers - I've no idea how that link with Tommy Robinson started.

That was the Soldier F protest, it had nothing whatsoever to do with Robinson. The bikers were all members of Rolling Thunder, the veterans’ motorcycle club. The bulk of the other attendees were from The Legion.

Those clowns in that photo from The Railway were most certainly not there, had they been and started their nonsense they’d have been sent packing with a good boot up the hole.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:16 - Jun 14 with 1545 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:12 - Jun 14 by Drizzy

That's from last weekend so not sure what your point is.

Your eyesight's not been the same since the Somme.

Oh aye. The lads haven’t had a good weekend have they.

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:20 - Jun 14 with 1521 viewsFlashberryjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:10 - Jun 14 by Jango

Yeh, only ‘lads’ looking for trouble yesterday. Perfect example of the hypocrisy and double standards being shown at the moment for some reason.

I saw a photo of that bloke, what an absolute gem of a guy, I'd consider it an honour to buy him a pint.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:20 - Jun 14 with 1520 viewsTreforys_Jack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:11 - Jun 14 by Catullus

It;'s gone beyond ridiculous again. Is anyone surprised?

Lets start with the public urination, whatever the reason, even if it was just a moment of drunken idiocy it is still very wrong. You can't laugh it off by saying he was drunk, like that's a great excuse for anything, it is a good reason for people to at least cut back on alcohol. We could say let them who have never had a public wee cast the first stone and see who is saying they were never young and stupid. I'm out on that, I was and Idid though, I never took a leak on or near a monument.
No lets go to the other side of the argument, who is willing to say the violence coming from sections of the BLM protests is justified?

It's all fecked up, it's all wrong. How many times will I ask this but, how is the answer to hate yet more hate?
There are people on here from both sides revelling in the arguments and you're all wrong. There is no good coming out of this.

How is any of this helping to stop racism? It's like brexit all over again, people are entrenching themselves for a long term battle. We need to not man the barricades but cross them and meet in the middle, otherwise what happens? I'll tell you, nobody will win, we will all lose.

You're wasting your time with a few on here butt.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:22 - Jun 14 with 1510 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:16 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

Oh aye. The lads haven’t had a good weekend have they.

If yesterday's rabble was the standing army for the far right's culture war I'm more optimistic than ever for our future.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:24 - Jun 14 with 1502 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:11 - Jun 14 by Catullus

It;'s gone beyond ridiculous again. Is anyone surprised?

Lets start with the public urination, whatever the reason, even if it was just a moment of drunken idiocy it is still very wrong. You can't laugh it off by saying he was drunk, like that's a great excuse for anything, it is a good reason for people to at least cut back on alcohol. We could say let them who have never had a public wee cast the first stone and see who is saying they were never young and stupid. I'm out on that, I was and Idid though, I never took a leak on or near a monument.
No lets go to the other side of the argument, who is willing to say the violence coming from sections of the BLM protests is justified?

It's all fecked up, it's all wrong. How many times will I ask this but, how is the answer to hate yet more hate?
There are people on here from both sides revelling in the arguments and you're all wrong. There is no good coming out of this.

How is any of this helping to stop racism? It's like brexit all over again, people are entrenching themselves for a long term battle. We need to not man the barricades but cross them and meet in the middle, otherwise what happens? I'll tell you, nobody will win, we will all lose.

Penalties for graffiti

If the value of criminal damage exceeds £5,000 the maximum penalty for those aged 18 or over is ten years imprisonment and for those aged 12-17 years the maximum custodial penalty is a detention and training order of up to 24 months. Where the damage is less than £5,000 the maximum sentence is three months imprisonment or a fine of £2,500 for adult offenders.

Penalties for urinating

A penalty notice is a fine. Police officers can issue penalty notices to people aged 18 years or older for certain offences. The fine can be £45.00 or £85.00 and includes a £5.00 offender levy. Police can give you a penalty notice instead of prosecuting you for some offences. For urinating the fine is £45 (plus a £5.00 offender levy)

A one off case of urinating was on every news outlet and the man is in custody. Graffiti went unchallenged all weekend. It’s so blatant that it’s quite funny.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 21:26]
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:24 - Jun 14 with 1498 viewsSwanjaxs

We can bicker all we want.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Makes a change from chatting about coronavirus I suppose.

P.s.

Will be interesting to see the R in two weeks time 🤔

Feel sorry for the police officers who had to put their own and their families health at risk dealing with these asswipes

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:25 - Jun 14 with 1489 viewsCatullus

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:20 - Jun 14 by Treforys_Jack

You're wasting your time with a few on here butt.

Maybe, but I'm a stubborn chunt so I'll keep trying.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:27 - Jun 14 with 1474 viewsTreforys_Jack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:24 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

We can bicker all we want.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Makes a change from chatting about coronavirus I suppose.

P.s.

Will be interesting to see the R in two weeks time 🤔

Feel sorry for the police officers who had to put their own and their families health at risk dealing with these asswipes

Absolutely and the NHS workers who may have to risk their lives again
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:27 - Jun 14 with 1473 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:22 - Jun 14 by Drizzy

If yesterday's rabble was the standing army for the far right's culture war I'm more optimistic than ever for our future.

The handful of clowns causing trouble were representative of nothing other than inadvisability of drinking cheap booze in the Sun.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:28 - Jun 14 with 1468 viewsTreforys_Jack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:25 - Jun 14 by Catullus

Maybe, but I'm a stubborn chunt so I'll keep trying.

👍👍👍
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:29 - Jun 14 with 1460 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:27 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

The handful of clowns causing trouble were representative of nothing other than inadvisability of drinking cheap booze in the Sun.

They could stayed home and done that,thick twáts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:32 - Jun 14 with 1440 viewsDrizzy

They're the only people under 40 who share your values.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:32 - Jun 14 with 1440 viewsAce_Jack

And the people causing trouble in the BLM protests?
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:39 - Jun 14 with 1415 viewsCatullus

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:24 - Jun 14 by Jango

Penalties for graffiti

If the value of criminal damage exceeds £5,000 the maximum penalty for those aged 18 or over is ten years imprisonment and for those aged 12-17 years the maximum custodial penalty is a detention and training order of up to 24 months. Where the damage is less than £5,000 the maximum sentence is three months imprisonment or a fine of £2,500 for adult offenders.

Penalties for urinating

A penalty notice is a fine. Police officers can issue penalty notices to people aged 18 years or older for certain offences. The fine can be £45.00 or £85.00 and includes a £5.00 offender levy. Police can give you a penalty notice instead of prosecuting you for some offences. For urinating the fine is £45 (plus a £5.00 offender levy)

A one off case of urinating was on every news outlet and the man is in custody. Graffiti went unchallenged all weekend. It’s so blatant that it’s quite funny.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 21:26]

Yes but one crime doesn't excuse another crime, would you agree?

As for punishments, the law is an ass. You can commit financial crimes and be punished worse than for rape, you could only get 2 years for manslaughter. Maybe that's why graffiti carries such a high fine, you might have damaged some rich persons property. I reckon if you sprayed a rich persons house then someone else put exactly the same on my property, you'd be punished more strongly than the person who vandalised my house.

Justice isn't equal in the UK, that's not the police's fault, again it's politicians.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:40 - Jun 14 with 1411 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:32 - Jun 14 by Ace_Jack

And the people causing trouble in the BLM protests?

Ideologically driven zealots, something quite different from the more debased examples of the white underclass on display yesterday.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:40 - Jun 14 with 1404 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:32 - Jun 14 by Drizzy

They're the only people under 40 who share your values.

Keep telling yourself that.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:42 - Jun 14 with 1391 viewsSwanjaxs

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:40 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

Ideologically driven zealots, something quite different from the more debased examples of the white underclass on display yesterday.

Zealots...

Has to be the word of the week 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:42 - Jun 14 with 1392 viewsbuilthjack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 11:23 - Jun 14 by Darran

I got done for pissing back in the 80’s.
Every Friday night a group of us would catch the 5:30pm bus from Baglan over to Neath go to the The Duke and then catch the 10pm bus down to Port Talbot to go to The Troubadour.
One Friday night we were on the bus and me and my mate were busting for a piss,as soon as the bus stopped at the bottom of Pentyla Hill me and my mate ran like hell across the road to the subway and started pissing. Copper walks around the corner,boom bang to rights.
Name and address and a bollocking. Two weeks late a letter comes through the door to plead guilty by letter,I sign the letter and throw it in the post box. My mate takes the opportunity to use the space provided to write like a thousand word essay on things to take into consideration writing about how he wasn’t feeling too well,how he didn’t want to relieve himself on the bus and how he would like to apologise for his gross indecency.
I had a £10 fine and he had a £15 fine.
Work that out.

Easy. . He had a bigger dick than you.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:44 - Jun 14 with 1376 viewsCatullus

Oh Lohengrin, no. There was an inevitable outcome to them going there and getting beered up. I've seen it plenty of times at the football.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:49 - Jun 14 with 1348 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:39 - Jun 14 by Catullus

Yes but one crime doesn't excuse another crime, would you agree?

As for punishments, the law is an ass. You can commit financial crimes and be punished worse than for rape, you could only get 2 years for manslaughter. Maybe that's why graffiti carries such a high fine, you might have damaged some rich persons property. I reckon if you sprayed a rich persons house then someone else put exactly the same on my property, you'd be punished more strongly than the person who vandalised my house.

Justice isn't equal in the UK, that's not the police's fault, again it's politicians.

Absolutely agree. I wasn’t on here criticising those graffitiing last week, I’m on here calling out the hypocrisy this week from the usuals.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:49 - Jun 14 with 1346 viewsDJack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:04 - Jun 14 by longlostjack

How did you know they were ex-sericemen by looking out of the window at the Slug & Lettuce?

"Ex-servicemen were obvious from wearing their old berets. "

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:51 - Jun 14 with 1338 viewsmajorraglan

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 20:38 - Jun 14 by Kerouac

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/london-blm-protests-police-officers-injured-p

6 police officers and 13 members of the public...who these members of the public were we don't know.
It would be nice if the BBC could report on it.

The Standard report you have linked to is 23 hours old, lots of media outlets now reporting 23 injured police.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:52 - Jun 14 with 1335 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:40 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

Keep telling yourself that.

Do younger generations of your own family think the same as you?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:55 - Jun 14 with 1327 viewsDJack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 16:58 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

What time is everyone starting drinking tonight?

Me, probably about 7ish 👍🏻🍺

Have you warmed up yet?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024