Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. 13:33 - Jun 14 with 2830 viewsDarran

More of this we want. Well said Stuart. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 13:47 - Jun 14 with 2770 viewsNeath_Jack

We want more journalists not talking to our owners?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 13:50 - Jun 14 with 2763 viewsDarran

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 13:47 - Jun 14 by Neath_Jack

We want more journalists not talking to our owners?

Well he’s saying it’s pointless because they tell lies.

Call them out on it.

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 13:54 - Jun 14 with 2742 viewsNeath_Jack

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 13:50 - Jun 14 by Darran

Well he’s saying it’s pointless because they tell lies.

Call them out on it.

He won't go to print saying it though will he, and by print i mean a big old article not a tweet reply.

All our recent journos have been shitbags.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 13:57 - Jun 14 with 2738 viewsDarran

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 13:54 - Jun 14 by Neath_Jack

He won't go to print saying it though will he, and by print i mean a big old article not a tweet reply.

All our recent journos have been shitbags.

Indeed but it’s a start.

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 14:05 - Jun 14 with 2711 viewsHighjack

He’d have to find them first. I wonder if Mandy from the office knows we’ve been relegated yet?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 13:52 - Jun 15 with 1980 viewsJBT95

Why are you obessed Dazza?

Just leave it. Not gonna wake up one day and be back in 2013.
Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 14:21 - Jun 15 with 1933 viewsDarran

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 13:52 - Jun 15 by JBT95

Because unlike you I’m a Swansea City fan and believe people deserve their comeuppance.

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 17:25 - Jun 15 with 1769 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 14:21 - Jun 15 by Darran

Because unlike you I’m a Swansea City fan and believe people deserve their comeuppance.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 18:19 - Jun 15 with 1703 viewsKGriz16

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 14:21 - Jun 15 by Darran

Surely they'll have it though when the Americans sell for less than what they bought the club with?
Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 17:17 - Jun 16 with 1451 viewsBillyChong

Doesn’t help the rest have all been on the payroll at some point
Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 15:46 - Jun 17 with 1242 viewswaynekerr55

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 13:52 - Jun 15 by JBT95

It was 2016 that we got fùcked over...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Interesting tweet from a journalist covering Swansea City. on 16:41 - Jun 17 with 1197 viewsVetchfielder

We shouldn't "leave it" until at least the legal action is pursued or a decision made to settle with the sell outs. For the avoidance of doubt, I hope it's the former.
While we're on the subject, we could benefit from a meaningful update from the Trust Board on this topic.

Proud to have been one of the 231

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024