Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddie fancies staying on. 20:51 - Jun 15 with 3142 viewsblackpooljack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53012716

Apart from the odd dodgy game he’s had a good season Imho.
Freddie fancies staying on. on 20:56 - Jun 15 with 3125 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s a goer as long as he doesn’t mind getting paid in laverbread.

Poll: Tory leader

Freddie fancies staying on. on 21:04 - Jun 15 with 3102 viewsSwansea93

I don't know about this I'm in two minds, although he's been good for us and clearly wants to be here, we have got Benda coming back who's had a brilliant season with Swindon albeit in L2.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Freddie fancies staying on. on 21:59 - Jun 15 with 3008 viewsoldcob

Freddie fancies staying on. on 21:04 - Jun 15 by Swansea93

I don't know about this I'm in two minds, although he's been good for us and clearly wants to be here, we have got Benda coming back who's had a brilliant season with Swindon albeit in L2.

Competition would be good.
Freddie fancies staying on. on 22:52 - Jun 15 with 2940 viewsmonmouth

Sorry I think he’s on the below average side of ordinary. Instils no confidence in the defence, cowers on his line and concedes too many soft as shite goals. No improvement on Mulder for my money. Same sort of keeper.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Freddie fancies staying on. on 15:22 - Jun 16 with 2702 viewsBadlands

Good in parts. He was pretty standard quality fro the Championship but should get better with good coaching, unfortunately something went wrong late autumn and he seemed to lose the things he was good at from the beginning.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Freddie fancies staying on. on 15:41 - Jun 16 with 2686 viewsJonTheJack

Happy to keep Freddie on, don't agree with the sentiments that he doesn't give confidence imo. He is quite happy to come and claim balls.

Think he'll grow into a decent keeper but Benda will have is own aims after a good season according to reports.
Freddie fancies staying on. on 16:07 - Jun 16 with 2661 viewsMrSwerve

I think Freddie started off excellently with us, kept us in plenty of games, considering his lack of experience. I was so glad that it seemed like we’d solved our goalkeeping issues. What worries me is that he seems to have declined as the year has gone on (coaching?).

I think that he’d be a good investment for the future, however I can’t see us shelling out for him.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Freddie fancies staying on. on 17:01 - Jun 16 with 2618 viewsoldcob

Freddie fancies staying on. on 16:07 - Jun 16 by MrSwerve

I think Freddie started off excellently with us, kept us in plenty of games, considering his lack of experience. I was so glad that it seemed like we’d solved our goalkeeping issues. What worries me is that he seems to have declined as the year has gone on (coaching?).

I think that he’d be a good investment for the future, however I can’t see us shelling out for him.

Agree with that. I believe Freddie to be a good keeper, we know there's a good keeper in there, we've seen it earlier in the season. We've heard Banda has played really well whilst out on loan, but not witnessed it ourselves. Better the devil you know...... It would be nice to have both, you should have two good keepers in the squad. Nice problem to have.
Login to get fewer ads

Freddie fancies staying on. on 17:56 - Jun 16 with 2588 viewsKGriz16

Freddie fancies staying on. on 16:07 - Jun 16 by MrSwerve

Nothing to do with coaching, more than likely coming from fans and the pressure we put on the team when they aren't performing. Cooper was always keen to say the team was lacking in confidence, as was Potter before him.
Freddie fancies staying on. on 18:01 - Jun 16 with 2582 viewsWarwickHunt

Not the finished article but has the potential to be a very good keeper.
Freddie fancies staying on. on 21:51 - Jun 16 with 2490 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We're extremely short of money. We have a young goalkeeper who has excelled in League 2, suggesting he is capable of playing at a higher level.

Why would we instead want to spend what would likely be the majority of our transfer budget on a goalkeeper who has performed average at best this season with us?

I'm assuming he's kissed the badge a few times, clapped at the away supporters extra vigorously or put £100 behind an away trip pub at some point this season, as I cannot think of another reason why some would want us to purchase him during our current situation.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Freddie fancies staying on. on 21:54 - Jun 16 with 2482 viewshobo

Quality keeper. Final year of contract so won't cost too much and he's well down the pecking order at Newcastle. Get him in
Freddie fancies staying on. on 22:05 - Jun 16 with 2468 viewslonglostjack

I‘d prefer to give Benda a chance. I‘ve never been convinced by Woodman. I like a keeper who bosses his area à la Ollie Kahn.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 22:07]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Freddie fancies staying on. on 23:28 - Jun 16 with 2418 viewsKilkennyjack

Benda i think.

Wayne H would be better.

Beware of the Risen People

Freddie fancies staying on. on 13:26 - Jun 17 with 2310 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Freddie fancies staying on. on 21:51 - Jun 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We're extremely short of money. We have a young goalkeeper who has excelled in League 2, suggesting he is capable of playing at a higher level.

Why would we instead want to spend what would likely be the majority of our transfer budget on a goalkeeper who has performed average at best this season with us?

I'm assuming he's kissed the badge a few times, clapped at the away supporters extra vigorously or put £100 behind an away trip pub at some point this season, as I cannot think of another reason why some would want us to purchase him during our current situation.

We definitely won’t buy him

Possibility I guess if another year on loan but the way our club is now we should commit to Benda for next season and look for someone to be his understudy on peanuts

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024