Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What words would under 30s not understand? 03:10 - Jun 16 with 8593 viewsGlyn1

I'm starting off with:

Vetch

and

Whelk (thanks Ebo)

Shame there aren't any under 30s on this site. I've always wanted to know if that guy Taylor Sheeran is any good. Someone told me that he was the new Des O'Connor.

Or alternatively, what words do under 30s use that over 30s wouldn't understand?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 3:42]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

What words would under 30s not understand? on 20:30 - Jun 16 with 1042 viewsSwanjaxs

Frock

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What words would under 30s not understand? on 20:34 - Jun 16 with 1031 viewsalltjack

Stand up, stop yawning and you don't have to go in every shop you pass
What words would under 30s not understand? on 20:35 - Jun 16 with 1029 viewsmajorraglan

Synergy.

This is one that really annoys me, it’s a banker with the bosses at work.
What words would under 30s not understand? on 20:42 - Jun 16 with 1018 viewsFireboy2

What words would under 30s not understand? on 20:00 - Jun 16 by JimmyGilligan

Absolutely; no appreciation for the fact that it will be largely this generation they're slagging off that'll look after them if they get sick, or as they progress in years.

Or put them in an old peoples home.
What words would under 30s not understand? on 20:45 - Jun 16 with 1015 viewsBrynCartwright

Jif
Spangles
Opal Fruits
Hofmeister
Barbican
Morris
British Leyland
Scammel Wheel Nuts

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

What words would under 30s not understand? on 20:52 - Jun 16 with 1007 viewsJimmyGilligan

What words would under 30s not understand? on 20:42 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

Or put them in an old peoples home.

Or wipe their ass in that old peoples home
What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:20 - Jun 16 with 988 viewslondonlisa2001

Petticoat.

Pinafore dress.

Party line.

Bob-a-job week.

Messages (as in go to the shop to pick up your messages).
What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:28 - Jun 16 with 977 viewsLohengrin

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:20 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

Petticoat.

Pinafore dress.

Party line.

Bob-a-job week.

Bob-a-Job week’s still going, isn’t it? Albeit the jobs probably cost a Fiver rather than a Shilling now.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:29 - Jun 16 with 972 viewslondonlisa2001

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:28 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

Bob-a-Job week’s still going, isn’t it? Albeit the jobs probably cost a Fiver rather than a Shilling now.

Is it?

I didn’t think it was. We need to ask those strange grown men that were dressed as scouts at the Baden Powell statue last week...
What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:30 - Jun 16 with 970 viewsSwanjaxs

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:20 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

Petticoat.

Pinafore dress.

Party line.

Bob-a-job week.

The under 30's have substituted Bob-a-job week with Steak and blowjob day 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:32 - Jun 16 with 966 viewsexiledclaseboy

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:28 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

It’s called “Scouts Community Week now, apparently. Wiki:

“The modern Scout Community Week involves Scouts from all sections of the association taking part in community work in exchange for a donation to the group.”

Poll: Tory leader

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:38 - Jun 16 with 950 viewsLohengrin

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:29 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

Is it?

I didn’t think it was. We need to ask those strange grown men that were dressed as scouts at the Baden Powell statue last week...

There’s a cruel streak in you, my girl...

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:39 - Jun 16 with 943 viewsLohengrin

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:32 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

It’s called “Scouts Community Week now, apparently. Wiki:

“The modern Scout Community Week involves Scouts from all sections of the association taking part in community work in exchange for a donation to the group.”

They cleaned my windows last time they were around, I knew they were still fund-raising I hadn’t realised the name had changed.

Nice to see kids doing something healthy.

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:59 - Jun 16 with 916 viewslonglostjack

Hitchhiking

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What words would under 30s not understand? on 22:43 - Jun 16 with 897 viewsTNT

Esso football coins

and

firkytoodling

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

What words would under 30s not understand? on 00:03 - Jun 17 with 869 viewsDJack

What words would under 30s not understand? on 20:13 - Jun 16 by LeonWasGod

Dripping

Your thinking quim again, aren't you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What words would under 30s not understand? on 04:08 - Jun 17 with 832 viewsJimmyGilligan

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:59 - Jun 16 by longlostjack

Hitchhiking

There is a guy in his early twenties on twitch who has livestreamed himself hitchhiking all over the world for the past 2 years
What words would under 30s not understand? on 09:13 - Jun 17 with 788 viewsThrasher6

Comedians...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

What words would under 30s not understand? on 09:20 - Jun 17 with 784 viewsswan65split

slide rule
What words would under 30s not understand? on 09:59 - Jun 17 with 764 viewsItchySphincter

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:39 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

They cleaned my windows last time they were around, I knew they were still fund-raising I hadn’t realised the name had changed.

They do stuff like packing shopping bags now.

Anyway, youngsters get a pass from me. Being young is a time to push the limits and learn from your mistakes. Obviously some will overstep the mark but my generation is no example. By choice we’ve f*cked them up for decades to come so I hope they find themselves some success. Half the grown ups on here can barely read, write or string a coherent sentence together anyway.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What words would under 30s not understand? on 10:45 - Jun 17 with 747 viewsGreatBritton

What words would under 30s not understand? on 12:37 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

Ha! I’m familiar with that term, not that I’m anywhere near 80 myself but a lot of my reading material is.

Do tell. I thought you were mainly a reader of military and political history. Were all those colonels and generals poodlefakers?
What words would under 30s not understand? on 13:38 - Jun 17 with 726 viewswhiterock

Evening Post
What words would under 30s not understand? on 13:56 - Jun 17 with 714 viewsHarry_Callahan

Mush
Mitching
Stonker
Penny for the Guy
Bobby Knocking
Gambo
What words would under 30s not understand? on 14:43 - Jun 17 with 697 viewsairedale

What words would under 30s not understand? on 21:39 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

Not healthy if they fall off the farking ladder Loh.
What words would under 30s not understand? on 18:33 - Jun 17 with 666 viewsWarwickHunt

Starting handle
Codpiece
Valise
Mufti
Spangles
Footpad
Gramophone
Cutpurse
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 18:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024