Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What words would under 30s not understand? 03:10 - Jun 16 with 8664 viewsGlyn1

I'm starting off with:

Vetch

and

Whelk (thanks Ebo)

Shame there aren't any under 30s on this site. I've always wanted to know if that guy Taylor Sheeran is any good. Someone told me that he was the new Des O'Connor.

Or alternatively, what words do under 30s use that over 30s wouldn't understand?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 3:42]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

What words would under 30s not understand? on 19:31 - Jun 17 with 662 viewsLohengrin

What words would under 30s not understand? on 10:45 - Jun 17 by GreatBritton

Do tell. I thought you were mainly a reader of military and political history. Were all those colonels and generals poodlefakers?

I’m racking my brain to try and remember exactly where I encountered it; it was a long time ago, way before the internet came along. I’m pretty sure it was from an Arthur Nicholson farce set among the bright young things of the ‘20s, a joke at the expense of Cecil Beaton’s thinly disguised character.

It made me smile when you posted that up, I don’t think I’ve seen it used anywhere in over thirty years.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What words would under 30s not understand? on 19:32 - Jun 17 with 659 viewsLohengrin

What words would under 30s not understand? on 14:43 - Jun 17 by airedale

Not healthy if they fall off the farking ladder Loh.

Only the front downstairs, mun!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What words would under 30s not understand? on 20:35 - Jun 17 with 630 viewslonglostjack

What words would under 30s not understand? on 04:08 - Jun 17 by JimmyGilligan

There is a guy in his early twenties on twitch who has livestreamed himself hitchhiking all over the world for the past 2 years

I rest my case. 😂

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024