Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stream codes 14:38 - Jun 16 with 11514 viewsJonTheJack

I've received mine and the instructions do not work.

When I enter my code, I do not get the "Success" message and it just redirects me to another page.

Has anyone had the same/any joy?
Stream codes on 21:46 - Jun 16 with 2072 viewsSwanseajill

It will most likely take me a week to get this up and running, what's more likely is...I'll be tuning into the radio.
😔
Stream codes on 21:56 - Jun 16 with 2055 viewsIAN05

Stream codes on 19:30 - Jun 16 by Swanjaxs

Mirror screen from your mobile/tablet or via a hdmi cable mate.
Pretty straight forward

Didn’t work for me throughout season as it would block the content every time I did that. Ended up buying an apple HDMI connector and it finally worked .

Screen mirroring didn’t work for me either
Stream codes on 22:05 - Jun 16 with 2044 viewsSwanjaxs

Stream codes on 21:56 - Jun 16 by IAN05

Didn’t work for me throughout season as it would block the content every time I did that. Ended up buying an apple HDMI connector and it finally worked .

Screen mirroring didn’t work for me either

Were you using a VPN mate?

Smart tv's block them.

Because the streams have been opened up to UK customers you won't need a vpn so will be able to use screen mirroring and hdmi

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stream codes on 22:09 - Jun 16 with 2037 viewsIAN05

Stream codes on 22:05 - Jun 16 by Swanjaxs

Were you using a VPN mate?

Smart tv's block them.

Because the streams have been opened up to UK customers you won't need a vpn so will be able to use screen mirroring and hdmi

Yeah, that probably explains it then. Tried to use a HDMI cable from by laptop and my android phones and various screen mirroring apps. Only success in had was using my IPhone and bought an iPhone apple HDMI converter. Had no issues at all after that
Stream codes on 22:14 - Jun 16 with 2030 viewsSwanjaxs

Stream codes on 22:09 - Jun 16 by IAN05

Yeah, that probably explains it then. Tried to use a HDMI cable from by laptop and my android phones and various screen mirroring apps. Only success in had was using my IPhone and bought an iPhone apple HDMI converter. Had no issues at all after that

There is a workaround for fixing the issue Smart tv's have with vpn's but too much headwork lol.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Stream codes on 08:22 - Jun 17 with 1912 viewsSwans2020

Stream codes on 17:40 - Jun 16 by chad

All set up fine, downloaded app on iPad.

presume can also just watch on laptop, through chrome browser and log on to swans account via website?

Can you swap between devices during game? Presumably need to log off one before loggging onto other (laptop charger dodgy)

Thanks

yes, you can swop, just remember the username and password and to log out of one device before signing in to another :)
Stream codes on 08:23 - Jun 17 with 1911 viewsSwans2020

Stream codes on 19:54 - Jun 16 by Vetchfielder

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that I read on one of the set-up screens today that you won't be able to watch on different devices at the same time.
However, if you are correct, then that would mean somebody could share their login details with a friend, which you'd think the club would have prevented technically.

no you can only log into one device at one time
Stream codes on 08:25 - Jun 17 with 1910 viewsSwans2020

Stream codes on 21:46 - Jun 16 by Swanseajill

It will most likely take me a week to get this up and running, what's more likely is...I'll be tuning into the radio.
😔

ring us today.... we will help you 616599
Login to get fewer ads

Stream codes on 09:29 - Jun 17 with 1874 viewsMrSwerve

Stream codes on 19:58 - Jun 16 by Swanjaxs

If you have the app on two devices you have to log out on one device before the other device will let you log in.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 8:41]

Thats’s new then.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Stream codes on 12:42 - Jun 17 with 1826 viewschad

Stream codes on 08:22 - Jun 17 by Swans2020

yes, you can swop, just remember the username and password and to log out of one device before signing in to another :)

Thank you

And thanks to MrS, Vetch and SJaxs for replies
Stream codes on 13:08 - Jun 17 with 1807 viewschad

Stream codes on 21:46 - Jun 16 by Swanseajill

😔

Instructions from https://www.swanseacity.com/video/packages...

(I logged on to my swans account from the website first, then went back into email, clicked and copied code, clicked link given and scrolled to bottom to click and paste code. Didn’t seem to work first time but did second time I entered code. As mentioned don’t forget to click on video when testing it works from live button in top left hand corner of swans website home page.)

Step-by-step guide

1. User receives code via email

2. User should go HERE https://swanseafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

3 Scroll down and enter the code in the box 'Have a gift voucher or discount code?'

4. If user is logged in, they'll see the success message.

5. If user isn't logged in, they'll be prompted to login to their Swans Club Account, then they'll see the success message. If you haven’t got a Swans Club Account, you need to register one. You are advised to do this in advance.

6. Live stream is then available to view from the home page of the official website (the live logo is in the top left corner). Ensure that you have selected the video or audio button. The link on the official Swans App will either be in the Swans tab or Live tab on the bottom of your device.

7. Each voucher can only be used on one device at a time

8. Reminder that if watching the stream on a mobile device, the club app MUST be used due to EFL regulations.

Please log into your account from one hour before kick-off. We advise that you log in well ahead of kick-off so we can rectify any issues in plenty of time. We cannot guarantee resolving issues if large numbers sign in just before kick-off.

Mobile / tablet: If you are on a mobile device you can only view the live content on the Official Swans App. You can download this on android or IOS handsets. Please ensure that you have selected the video or audio button. Audio is available on all devices.

Contact help details

If you have not received your promotional code by 10am on Wednesday (June 17), email ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com or phone 01792 616599 from 10am on Wednesday (June 17). It will be in operation this week between 10am — 4pm (not Sunday). The helpline will be open for 90 minutes prior to kick-off for each fixture.

There is also a call back form available HERE https://enter.swanseacity.com/sthrequestcallback/

For technical streaming help, email our streaming partner at swanstvlive@streamamg.com

For Swans Club Account help, email accountquery@swanseacity.com in the first instance or phone 01792 616599 from 10am on Wednesday (June 17). It will be in operation this week between 10am — 4pm (not Sunday). The helpline will be open for 90 minutes prior to kick-off for each fixture.
Stream codes on 13:23 - Jun 17 with 1795 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Stream codes on 19:58 - Jun 16 by Swanjaxs

If you have the app on two devices you have to log out on one device before the other device will let you log in.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 8:41]

Is this correct?

Just want to make sure as for the rest of the games I will watch through the laptop and hopefully cast to TV but not able to on Saturday so want to watch bits when I can on the phone.

Don’t want this to make me watch through the phone every time - would rather miss Saturday if this is the case

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Stream codes on 13:26 - Jun 17 with 1791 viewsMrSwerve

Stream codes on 13:23 - Jun 17 by PatchesOHoulihan

Is this correct?

Just want to make sure as for the rest of the games I will watch through the laptop and hopefully cast to TV but not able to on Saturday so want to watch bits when I can on the phone.

Don’t want this to make me watch through the phone every time - would rather miss Saturday if this is the case

Previously this has been incorrect, sounds like it's been changed.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Stream codes on 13:27 - Jun 17 with 1789 viewsSwanjaxs

Stream codes on 13:23 - Jun 17 by PatchesOHoulihan

Is this correct?

Log in to the app on your phone mate, then make sure you log out of phone app before you log into the laptop app.

You have to log out of one device before you can log into another device

Stream codes on 15:15 - Jun 17 with 1723 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

great stuff thanks

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Stream codes on 09:43 - Jun 19 with 1597 viewsjohnlangy

I had a problem with my code on Tuesday. I logged a problem on the Swans website.

Thursday morning I rang the helpline and the lady I spoke to sorted me out in two minutes. Later in the day I had a call from the Club from a bloke named Luke following up on the problem I had logged.

Excellent service in my case. Credit where it's due.
Stream codes on 19:34 - Jun 19 with 1514 viewsChief

So after redeeming my code, I should be able to go to the 'live' tab on the top left of the website tomorrow before ko and the coverage will be on there?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 19:35]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stream codes on 20:01 - Jun 19 with 1494 viewsSwanjaxs

Stream codes on 19:34 - Jun 19 by Chief

So after redeeming my code, I should be able to go to the 'live' tab on the top left of the website tomorrow before ko and the coverage will be on there?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 19:35]

Yes mate.

It will then give you the option to "listen live" or "watch live"

Stream codes on 20:02 - Jun 19 with 1491 viewsJack_Meoff

Stream codes on 20:35 - Jun 16 by libertyx

I haven't received a code yet. All my friends have and it appears people on here also. I will be on the phone tomorrow morning

If you have a gmail account pal check your spam folder as that's where my email was this morning.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Stream codes on 20:43 - Jun 19 with 1466 viewsChief

Stream codes on 20:01 - Jun 19 by Swanjaxs

Yes mate.

It will then give you the option to "listen live" or "watch live"

Nice one

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stream codes on 20:58 - Jun 19 with 1451 viewsinspector

Stream codes on 17:48 - Jun 16 by Jackfath

Why aren't people just using their normal IPTV to watch the matches?

what you using? I've pmed you
Stream codes on 22:13 - Jun 19 with 1413 viewsplannerjack

I've entered my code, got the 'success' message and clicked on the live logo.

I don't get the test page through - just a series of adverts. If I click on the audio button there is no audio just a blank screen. If I click on video, the adverts play again.

I have tried using chrome and firefox on my PC. I have also tried through the Swans app but the same happens

Is any one else getting this problem or know how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance.
Stream codes on 22:20 - Jun 19 with 1405 viewsBillyChong

Stream codes on 13:08 - Jun 17 by chad

Instructions from https://www.swanseacity.com/video/packages...

(I logged on to my swans account from the website first, then went back into email, clicked and copied code, clicked link given and scrolled to bottom to click and paste code. Didn’t seem to work first time but did second time I entered code. As mentioned don’t forget to click on video when testing it works from live button in top left hand corner of swans website home page.)

Step-by-step guide

1. User receives code via email

2. User should go HERE https://swanseafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

3 Scroll down and enter the code in the box 'Have a gift voucher or discount code?'

4. If user is logged in, they'll see the success message.

5. If user isn't logged in, they'll be prompted to login to their Swans Club Account, then they'll see the success message. If you haven’t got a Swans Club Account, you need to register one. You are advised to do this in advance.

6. Live stream is then available to view from the home page of the official website (the live logo is in the top left corner). Ensure that you have selected the video or audio button. The link on the official Swans App will either be in the Swans tab or Live tab on the bottom of your device.

7. Each voucher can only be used on one device at a time

8. Reminder that if watching the stream on a mobile device, the club app MUST be used due to EFL regulations.

Please log into your account from one hour before kick-off. We advise that you log in well ahead of kick-off so we can rectify any issues in plenty of time. We cannot guarantee resolving issues if large numbers sign in just before kick-off.

Mobile / tablet: If you are on a mobile device you can only view the live content on the Official Swans App. You can download this on android or IOS handsets. Please ensure that you have selected the video or audio button. Audio is available on all devices.

Contact help details

If you have not received your promotional code by 10am on Wednesday (June 17), email ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com or phone 01792 616599 from 10am on Wednesday (June 17). It will be in operation this week between 10am — 4pm (not Sunday). The helpline will be open for 90 minutes prior to kick-off for each fixture.

There is also a call back form available HERE https://enter.swanseacity.com/sthrequestcallback/

For technical streaming help, email our streaming partner at swanstvlive@streamamg.com

For Swans Club Account help, email accountquery@swanseacity.com in the first instance or phone 01792 616599 from 10am on Wednesday (June 17). It will be in operation this week between 10am — 4pm (not Sunday). The helpline will be open for 90 minutes prior to kick-off for each fixture.

The helpline cutting off at kick off isn’t going to end well
Stream codes on 22:49 - Jun 19 with 1388 viewsSwanjaxs

If I can give some advice lads...

If you have the SwansTV app downloaded on more than one device, make sure you are only logged in to the device you want to use for watching the game.

Get on your stream asap ( by 11.30)

If you get the SwansTV logo showing then you are "online" do not come out.

Don't be surprised if the match stream doesn't start until just before the kick off..

This is only my advice, it's what I'll be doing anyway.

Good luck and enjoy the game . YJB 🖤🤍
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 22:53]

Stream codes on 09:24 - Jun 20 with 1297 viewsPolskijack

Stream codes on 22:49 - Jun 19 by Swanjaxs

If I can give some advice lads...

If you have the SwansTV app downloaded on more than one device, make sure you are only logged in to the device you want to use for watching the game.

Get on your stream asap ( by 11.30)

If you get the SwansTV logo showing then you are "online" do not come out.

Don't be surprised if the match stream doesn't start until just before the kick off..

This is only my advice, it's what I'll be doing anyway.

Good luck and enjoy the game . YJB 🖤🤍
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 22:53]

Great advice. If I can add one other point that I have experienced a few times this season. I you are watching on the Swans app and during the game the stream freezes and a pop up saying something like "you are not authorised to watch this stream" comes up, I have found you need to go to your app settings, force shut down and clear cache. You'll need to re-sign into your club account. I did report this so hopefully it won't happen as I missed a few goals messing about doing this. 😀

As Swanjaxs said Enjoy the game. 😀
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 9:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024