Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread 20:14 - Jun 16 with 42003 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 11:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:20 - Jun 16 with 17557 viewspencoedjack

Nice to have it back JH 👍
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:21 - Jun 16 with 17558 viewsSwanjaxs

2-1 Swans 👍

Welcome back, you have been missed #yjb 🖤🤍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Jun 16 with 17519 viewsCheddarjack

There’s only going to be one winner on Saturday and it won’t be us,look where the ref is from😳
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Jun 16 with 17500 viewsvetchonian

It's coming back it's coming back footballs coming back

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:01 - Jun 16 with 17444 viewssainthelens

Ref is from fckn Cleveland FFS.
And has previous with us.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 22:02]
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:56 - Jun 16 with 17382 viewsSwanski

2-1 for us.
Brewster and Garrick are in amazing form at training apparently so expect a bold showing from the 2 young lads.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 23:35 - Jun 16 with 17351 viewsPentyrchJack

Well done Jack and nice to have this back. Despite the local referee who hasn't been good to us previously, I am hopeful Brewster, Gallagher and Garrick will have enough pace on the dry pitch to get us a win and back into the mix.

Just hope the Swans TV live subscription service works with lots more subscribers than before.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 00:54 - Jun 17 with 17321 viewslegoman

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 23:35 - Jun 16 by PentyrchJack

Well done Jack and nice to have this back. Despite the local referee who hasn't been good to us previously, I am hopeful Brewster, Gallagher and Garrick will have enough pace on the dry pitch to get us a win and back into the mix.

Just hope the Swans TV live subscription service works with lots more subscribers than before.

That's a good point you make there Pentrych. Have the Swans TV team made any comment about the resilience of the service to cope with so many more log ins?

I've been watching from (err!) Belgium and this season it's been fine. Does anyone know what a "normal" number of viewers the system has been dealing with on. Saturday?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 01:28 - Jun 17 with 17305 viewscockneyswan

Welcome back 👏. I’m a bit worried about this ref, he’s been poor for us in the past, and from Cleveland , are they selecting local ref to reduce travel?😳
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:13 - Jun 17 with 17089 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Jun 16 by Cheddarjack

There’s only going to be one winner on Saturday and it won’t be us,look where the ref is from😳

That's surely wrong.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:21 - Jun 17 with 17087 viewsKGriz16

Here we go! Thanks for this Jackharris. Swans to win and I put a £10 on Swans to finish top 6, I've got a good feeling about the return of the league. Hopefully a better quality of football with some fresh legs.

Woodman

Roberts
Rodon
Cobango
Naughts (GIVE HIM A CONTRACT)

Grimes
Fulton

Ayew
Gallagher
Celina

Brewster

COME ON CITY!
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:55 - Jun 17 with 16958 viewsBadlands

Harrington

We've drawn 2 and lost 1
Cardiff 8 games (3 seasons) 4 draws and 4 losses.

Doesn't like the Welsh.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Jun 17 with 16887 viewsjack247

Lovely to see this, it’s been easy to forget this is a football forum recently.

Welcome back JH!
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:23 - Jun 17 with 16803 viewsTimTtam

2-1 win.

Lets see what the squad can do after a long break. After all, look at the way we started the season.

We've got nothing to lose.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:29 - Jun 17 with 16791 viewsHighjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 01:28 - Jun 17 by cockneyswan

Welcome back 👏. I’m a bit worried about this ref, he’s been poor for us in the past, and from Cleveland , are they selecting local ref to reduce travel?😳

We’ve been getting local refs all season.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:55 - Jun 17 with 16731 viewssainthelens

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:29 - Jun 17 by Highjack

We’ve been getting local refs all season.

Can't be any worse after Fulham away....hang in, Citeh in the cup.
Don't know what was worse.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:50 - Jun 17 with 16611 viewspencoedjack

Obviously the team travel up the day before.

Logistically are there private flights flying? Hotels open?

Thought neither was currently happening.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 03:39 - Jun 18 with 16499 viewsGlyn1

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Jun 16 by vetchonian

It's coming back it's coming back footballs coming back

And I can't wait.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 3:40]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 03:42 - Jun 18 with 16493 viewsGlyn1

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:50 - Jun 17 by pencoedjack

Lots of hotels are open for essential travellers, You order your breakfast/lunch and it's left in the corridor outside your room.

If Cummings could travel over 200 miles after leaving a sick wife, then I don't see what the problem is. All of them will have been medically tested and have been cleared to travel.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 3:45]

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 03:47 - Jun 18 with 16486 viewsGlyn1

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:13 - Jun 17 by NotLoyal

That's surely wrong.

? I prefer him to one from Cardiff.

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 03:48 - Jun 18 with 16482 viewsGlyn1

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:55 - Jun 17 by Badlands

Harrington

We've drawn 2 and lost 1
Cardiff 8 games (3 seasons) 4 draws and 4 losses.

Doesn't like the Welsh.

Although we were 100% cr*p in all of those games. Just go back and read the matchday comments.

And does anyone else agree that jackharris's new photo is less classy than the cricket one that he had before? Perhaps he should have a poll.

Who is she? Should I know?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 3:51]

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:40 - Jun 18 with 16394 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:50 - Jun 17 by pencoedjack

Private flight up the day before, overnight in hotel booked, flight back straight after the game. Swansea requested the early kick off.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:57 - Jun 18 with 16383 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Not that Boro usually sell out anyway, but hopefully a lack of home crowd will help us?
1-0 - Ayew

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:45 - Jun 18 with 16344 viewsVincent_Vega

0-0 snoozefest

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:40 - Jun 18 with 16116 viewsHighjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 10:45 - Jun 18 by Vincent_Vega

0-0 snoozefest

I hope not. I’ve got a tenner on Black Lives Matter to score first.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024