Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread 20:14 - Jun 16 with 41985 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 11:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:45 - Jun 20 with 3389 viewsPentyrchJack

Awesome. Perfect start. All played well and Gallagher nudged it for me. Great streaming service on Swans TV as well. Cheered up the old man back in Swansea who has been shielding for months. COYJB.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:46 - Jun 20 with 3372 viewsSwansea_Viking

Happy with the day. We played well, the streaming service worked perfectly.
Nice one!

You Stupid Boy!

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Jun 20 with 3372 viewsJack59

Some good slick passing that Boro couldn't live with. I think the empty stadiums will suit us more than other teams, Under current circumstances, I think there may be a reduction in the amount of pressing in the remaining fixtures, and we can play our natural game easier.
A really good team effort today, it could have been 5 or 6 easily.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Jun 20 with 3197 viewstheloneranger

[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 15:07]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Jun 20 with 3045 viewsCaptain_Sham

Hats off to the Radio Wales comms. I have listened to 5 lives comms recently and they have been less passionate than Idwal Robbling on horse.
Comms today was very lively. GGs.

Its just a ride.

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Jun 20 with 3029 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Jun 20 by Jack59

Some good slick passing that Boro couldn't live with. I think the empty stadiums will suit us more than other teams, Under current circumstances, I think there may be a reduction in the amount of pressing in the remaining fixtures, and we can play our natural game easier.
A really good team effort today, it could have been 5 or 6 easily.

The empty stadiums will definitely suit us, we are a young team, young players make mistakes and without some giving them shite they will be more willing to try things. Good positive start to the "new" season.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Jun 20 with 3028 viewslonglostjack

Let’s push on for the play-offs now ! Starting to feel optimistic. Never a good thing.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Jun 20 with 2939 viewsTimTtam

Fantastic win. The fact that it was our equal biggest winning margin of the season and came away from home, bodes well for the remaining games. It wasn't a scrappy 1-0 with unconvincing play. Absolutely dominant first half, and we didn't let early missed chances come back to haunt us.

A shame about Rodon being injured yet again, but that's what we have Wilmot for. All it means is this win was even better, since we didn't have him out there.

You're not going to find many teams having attacking threats like Brewster, Ayew, & Gallagher starting, and Celina coming off the bench.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Jun 20 with 2797 viewsMuteswan

A shout out for the referee too, not biased as far as I could see. In fact I thought he was quite lenient towards Kalulu, could have sent him off, others might have.
Can’t believe I’m saying this about a ref. 😉
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Jun 20 with 2737 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:45 - Jun 20 by PentyrchJack

Awesome. Perfect start. All played well and Gallagher nudged it for me. Great streaming service on Swans TV as well. Cheered up the old man back in Swansea who has been shielding for months. COYJB.

100 per cent.

Swans outstanding.

Its on with 8 to go.

Rhian - this is your time mosh.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Jun 20 with 2699 viewsHumpty

Highlights.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12011257/middlesbrough-0-3
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Jun 20 with 2618 viewssainthelens

Comparisons now surely with the start we made to the season. Perhaps we play better as a fresh team , and a training ground type of game/surroundings suit us best. Just needs Cooper to think "fck it" just go for it lads.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Jun 20 with 2613 viewsTimTtam

Middlesbrough had 10 corners to our 0...

Surely this can't be right.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:29 - Jun 20 with 2570 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Jun 20 by Whiterockin

The empty stadiums will definitely suit us, we are a young team, young players make mistakes and without some giving them shite they will be more willing to try things. Good positive start to the "new" season.

Imagine a play off final in Wembley with no fans!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:14 - Jun 20 with 2447 viewsbluenile

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:37 - Jun 20 by Badlands

By no mans complete control but looking very very good.
Half time chat --- Cardiff v Leeds are there enough chances for Leeds to blow it again if the beat Cardiff?

From our viewpoint a win for Leeds would be ideal.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:30 - Jun 20 with 2386 viewslegoman

I'd like to think that one was dedicated to Lord Bony and I hope he was looking down and enjoying the win!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:36 - Jun 20 with 2370 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Jun 20 by longlostjack

Let’s push on for the play-offs now ! Starting to feel optimistic. Never a good thing.

Just saw that both Preston and Forest both dropped points today, it's on...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:48 - Jun 20 with 2345 viewsTim_Harry

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:23 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Not fair. Our away support is normally phenomenal.

I've been to more away games than usual this season and your post and the one you replied to are both right.

Our home support can be our biggest weakness at times. Moaning and groaning every time a ball goes backwards. Complete lack of understanding that recycling possession is sometimes better than just giving it away.

Away from home there's more of a party atmosphere. Everyone is happy to just enjoy the ride and accept three points as a bonus, without expecting it.

Not having to put up with the negativity of home fans (probably a minority if I'm being fair) could be our ticket to the Prem!
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:02 - Jun 20 with 2276 viewsowainglyndwr

I enjoyed listening to Wyndham & Curt today they are not only doing the commentary on swans TV but also true fans.
Also a very good feed today
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Jun 20 with 2273 viewssainthelens

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:30 - Jun 20 by legoman

I'd like to think that one was dedicated to Lord Bony and I hope he was looking down and enjoying the win!

That's a real nice post. Great shout.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:52 - Jun 20 with 1853 viewsjackrabbit

Interesting to see that of 11 Championship games today, only one was a home win. Even more noticeable and remarkable is that there were no less than 6 away wins, with 4 draws.

Seems to prove that lack of spectators, especially home fans, has nullified home advantage.

Swans need to bear that in mind when they face bottom-of-the-table, desperate-for-points Luton Town next Saturday at the Liberty. I’m sure they will.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 00:03 - Jun 21 with 1763 viewsFireboy2

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:48 - Jun 20 by Tim_Harry

I've been to more away games than usual this season and your post and the one you replied to are both right.

Our home support can be our biggest weakness at times. Moaning and groaning every time a ball goes backwards. Complete lack of understanding that recycling possession is sometimes better than just giving it away.

Away from home there's more of a party atmosphere. Everyone is happy to just enjoy the ride and accept three points as a bonus, without expecting it.

Not having to put up with the negativity of home fans (probably a minority if I'm being fair) could be our ticket to the Prem!

My eldest said exactly the same to me today.

I love away games as the fans there are there to support the team no matter what.

I get quite despondent when watching us at home sometimes when as you say the fans start moaning when the ball is passed backwards.

Let's hope this weird situation we are in can aid the young uns and we can slip into the play offs.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 02:52 - Jun 21 with 1645 viewsDJack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:29 - Jun 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Imagine a play off final in Wembley with no fans!

The CCFC norm...oh you mean both sides!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024