Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread 20:14 - Jun 16 with 40985 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 11:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:07 - Jun 20 with 2623 viewsOneill_77

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:03 - Jun 20 by airedale

I agree Brend.

Lol, and there was I flying merrily under the radar

We should be 5 up, outstanding. Nay, 6......
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:07 - Jun 20 with 2612 viewsjack2jack

I jokingly said to my mate yesterday,that we would win 0-6
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:07 - Jun 20 with 2620 viewsCaptain_Sham

We are fking mangle-ing them so far.

Its just a ride.

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:07 - Jun 20 with 2607 viewskarnataka

I'll be gutted if we don't get at least a point from this game.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:08 - Jun 20 with 2583 viewsBadlands

Hope Brewster don't go for a hat trick at the expense of passing to better placed players.
Are we very good or are 'Borough really poor.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:08 - Jun 20 with 2579 viewsLibertarian

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:05 - Jun 20 by airedale

Why André no give it to Brewster?

He’ll get his hat trick in this game anyway by the looks of this so far
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:09 - Jun 20 with 2528 viewsdickythorpe

Play offs here we come!!!!

Grimes was very upbeat before game, "it's like knockout football"
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:09 - Jun 20 with 2493 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:08 - Jun 20 by Badlands

Hope Brewster don't go for a hat trick at the expense of passing to better placed players.

A bit of both, I guess.

It'll be nice if we start this part of the season off the same as the first part.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:11 - Jun 20 with 2434 viewsOneill_77

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:08 - Jun 20 by Badlands

It’s all about us
Boro have been threatening and have the fire power
We have so much more
Concentration in our half is now key
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:11 - Jun 20 with 2424 viewsairedale

Just as a matter of interest, I wonder where our commentators are physically?
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:11 - Jun 20 with 2418 viewsMrSwerve

Fulham 0-0 Brentford

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:12 - Jun 20 with 2387 viewskarnataka

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:11 - Jun 20 by airedale

Definitely not at their peak!
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:13 - Jun 20 with 2354 viewswaynekerr55

Can we play with no crowds in every game?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:14 - Jun 20 with 2276 viewsMrSwerve

Wyndham saying that they deserve a bollocking on air

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:15 - Jun 20 with 2269 viewsLibertarian

They are getting back into now though
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:15 - Jun 20 with 2229 viewsHighjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:11 - Jun 20 by airedale

You have to wonder where Wyndham is mentally sometimes too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:15 - Jun 20 with 2228 viewsmonmouth

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:13 - Jun 20 by waynekerr55

Can we play with no crowds in every game?

Yes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:16 - Jun 20 with 2219 viewsLeonWasGod

I’ve always been more worried about where they are mentally
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:16 - Jun 20 with 2204 viewsjack2jack

Easy scoreline to spunk away, got to keep going, not ease off the gas.
How are we looking guys.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:17 - Jun 20 with 2172 viewsOneill_77

Curt will possibly be en route to the beeb at this rate
The new Lineker
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:17 - Jun 20 with 2153 viewskarnataka

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:15 - Jun 20 by Libertarian

They are getting back into now though

According to stats, they've had more possession 51/49
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:19 - Jun 20 with 2053 viewsLibertarian

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:08 - Jun 20 by Libertarian

He’ll get his hat trick in this game anyway by the looks of this so far

Unless he gets sent off
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:19 - Jun 20 with 2038 viewsJackFish

That should be a red.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:19 - Jun 20 with 2031 viewsMrSwerve

Potential red card for Kalulu coming up.

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Jun 20 with 2021 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:19 - Jun 20 by Libertarian

Unless he gets sent off

Be amazed if he stays on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024