Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread 20:14 - Jun 16 with 42158 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 11:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread (n/t) on 14:16 - Jun 20 with 2772 views1964white

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:51 - Jun 20 by monmouth

Leeds won't blow it this year.

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Jun 20 with 2721 views1964white

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:51 - Jun 20 by monmouth

Leeds won't blow it this year.

Pablo missing tomorrow

You alright Monmouth ?
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:20 - Jun 20 with 2613 viewsBadlands

Bring on
Garrick, Routs, Celina and Shanda then sit back!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Jun 20 with 2609 viewshobo

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:16 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Good to see us actualy using our subs, long may it continue.

Was about to post the same. Perfect opportunity in future games to give some young boys ago. Stick Cullen, Rushesha on the bench for example, and bring them on in matches like this
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Jun 20 with 2511 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:20 - Jun 20 by Badlands

Bring on
Garrick, Routs, Celina and Shanda then sit back!

Yes, that is the new (old) second half attacking play.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Jun 20 with 2493 viewsOneill_77

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Jun 20 by monmouth

We've stopped being much bothered, they're trying to keep a bit of pride. If they'd got an early goal it could have been 'interesting' but they are shit and we look comfortable enough to play half cock and still see them off.

We’re not playing “half cock(ed)” at all

We are stoically defending a 0-3 lead and playing a canny, mature game with a young developing team.

Shoulda been 0-4 as I speak
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Jun 20 with 2488 viewsairedale

Kin ell!
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 20 with 2429 viewsswan65split

I loves you I do Wyndham
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 20 with 2392 viewsswan65split

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 20 by swan65split

I loves you I do Wyndham

sorry should; be does .;
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Jun 20 with 2376 viewsBadlands

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Jun 20 by Oneill_77

We are stoically defending a 0-3 lead and playing a canny, mature game with a young developing team.

But it really is the same pattern as we've seen all season.
Had we been 1 up or drawn I think we'd have seen the same.
Wynham entertained me in 1971 and is still worth entrance fee :-)

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Jun 20 with 2353 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Jun 20 by Oneill_77

Is that you Steve?
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:28 - Jun 20 with 2240 viewsBadlands

Job done.
Hopes up.

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:28 - Jun 20 with 2240 viewsOneill_77

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Jun 20 by hobo

Was about to post the same. Perfect opportunity in future games to give some young boys ago. Stick Cullen, Rushesha on the bench for example, and bring them on in matches like this

Exactly. Coaching and nurturing has been second to none.

Continuing to develop our young guns in this way is wtg

“A perfect performance”, says Curt
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Jun 20 with 2226 viewsBrynCartwright

Superb first half lads, followed up by a professional second. Could have been a 5 or 6 niller away.

Chuffed!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Jun 20 with 2222 viewsPegojack

Chuffed to bits!

COYS!
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:31 - Jun 20 with 2151 viewsOneill_77

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 20 by swan65split

I loves you I do Wyndham

Innit

And Curt obvs
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:32 - Jun 20 with 2139 viewsmonmouth

Yeah but then again you've got to remember you are a complete arse licking prick.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:33 - Jun 20 with 2114 viewsNeath_Jack

Haven't missed it, but that was bloody marvellous!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:33 - Jun 20 with 2114 viewsLibertarian

Great result

Job done in the first half.

It’s good to be back, even if it is in front of a screen
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:34 - Jun 20 with 2090 viewsMuteswan

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:31 - Jun 20 by Oneill_77

Innit

And Curt obvs

Fair play to Swans tv, first time with the large numbers and didn’t let us down. 👍
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:35 - Jun 20 with 2067 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Great all round team performance.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Jun 20 with 2025 viewschad

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:34 - Jun 20 by Muteswan

Fair play to Swans tv, first time with the large numbers and didn’t let us down. 👍

Amen to that
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Jun 20 with 2019 viewsOneill_77

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:32 - Jun 20 by monmouth

Yeah but then again you've got to remember you are a complete arse licking prick.

??

Simply an avid fan, supporting his club, with a glass half full.

Refreshing listening to Curt praising our young players (like Byers), whilst you choose to criticise.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Jun 20 with 1997 viewsjacksfullaces

now if we can put the same run together like we did at the beginning of the season...at the new beginning of the season
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Jun 20 with 1989 viewsItchySphincter

Very decent, job done.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024