Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? 00:48 - Jun 17 with 21909 viewsKerouac

Ace and Drizzy feel able to claim that the very notion of Cultural Marxism is a taboo subject (suspicious that) and an "anti-Semitic conspiracy theory".

So it should be easy for them to destroy my argument then right?
Or alternatively their mate ECB will delete this in order to avoid the conversation.

So I'll kick us off then boys with an extract from Wikipedia, does it contain anything false?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

The Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy. To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which could not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism. The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.
Like Karl Marx, the Frankfurt School concerned themselves with the conditions (political, economic, societal) that allow for social change realised by way of rational social institutions. The emphasis upon the critical component of social theory derived from surpassing the ideological limitations of positivism, materialism, and determinism, by returning to the critical philosophy of Kant, and his successors in German idealism – principally the philosophy of Hegel, which emphasised dialectic and contradiction as intellectual properties inherent to the human grasp of material reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:40 - Jun 17 with 1403 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:11 - Jun 17 by sammylee3

the crazy left. The Soviets sent agents to the west in the 60's to brain wash us into idiotic leftism.

See the leftist utopia here. BLM is a cover for white genocide sponsored by google, netflix, amazon, disney and the ADL is a cover for jewish supremacy.

Black BLM people demanding white BLM pay for reparations. This is just the start of the marxist take over sponsored by masons and the NWO communist agenda based satanism in reality.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 15:12]

This post is not what I am saying at all, no offence Sammy!

I am talking about bad intellectual ideas that have been spread by those on the left who hate the West and what it stands for.
I'm talking about how those bad intellectual ideas have taken root in our education system and have created the politically correct culture we experience today.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:00 - Jun 17 with 1358 viewssammylee3

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:40 - Jun 17 by Kerouac

I am talking about bad intellectual ideas that have been spread by those on the left who hate the West and what it stands for.
I'm talking about how those bad intellectual ideas have taken root in our education system and have created the politically correct culture we experience today.

as I was saying similar - The Soviets sent agents to the west in the 60's to brain wash us into idiotic leftism.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:10 - Jun 17 with 1350 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:40 - Jun 17 by Kerouac

"I'm talking about how those bad intellectual ideas have taken root in our education system and have created the politically correct culture we experience today. "

Kerouac, Sammy is correct, that is the NWO, UN Agendas in action.

You are wasting your time with this lot it is way too intellectual for them, as you can tell by their responses, which hardly ever rise above the gutter.
The only real one you got was from Lisa and as you say it was false and based on a popular theme about what cultural Marxism is.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:15 - Jun 17 with 1340 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ah so now all the conspiracy nutjobs are on the one thread. Marvellous.

Poll: Tory leader

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:20 - Jun 17 with 1329 viewsHighjack

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:15 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not.

Oh shit. Now I am.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:26 - Jun 17 with 1323 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:15 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

I can’t help but think that Kerouac probably didn’t particularly want SammyLee and AFD coming out in support of his position.

The funniest bit in the thread so far was him apologising to SammyLee in case of offence.

‘Sorry Adolf, I hope you don’t take this wrong way but...’

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:33 - Jun 17 with 1311 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:20 - Jun 17 by Highjack

I’m not.

Oh shit. Now I am.

You’re merely a first year apprentice in comparison to Kez and his muckers.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:36 - Jun 17 with 1305 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sammy’s post kind of blows a big hole in Kerouac’s “cultural Marxism isn’t anti Semitic” line though. Doh.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:47 - Jun 17 with 1287 viewsHumpty

Remember the other day when people said they didn't believe that racists used this forum?

Well now we have it, plain as day, that the Jews are taking over the world and instigating white genocide. The type of shit that has been said about Jews for centuries, culminating in the holocaust.

Can we put the "no racists here" theory to bed now?
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:51 - Jun 17 with 1280 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:36 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

Sammy’s post kind of blows a big hole in Kerouac’s “cultural Marxism isn’t anti Semitic” line though. Doh.

Explain that logic if you can.

Sammy and I are saying two different things.
Do you ever make a post that isn't just an attempt to smear somebody?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:53 - Jun 17 with 1272 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:51 - Jun 17 by Kerouac

Explain that logic if you can.

Sammy and I are saying two different things.
Do you ever make a post that isn't just an attempt to smear somebody?

You hate racism, antisemitism etc. don't you?

I must say that was a very polite put down you gave an obvious antisemitic racist.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:53 - Jun 17 with 1274 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:47 - Jun 17 by Humpty

Remember the other day when people said they didn't believe that racists used this forum?

Well now we have it, plain as day, that the Jews are taking over the world and instigating white genocide. The type of shit that has been said about Jews for centuries, culminating in the holocaust.

I was quite surprised to read that the white genocide is being sponsored by google and Disney. They kept that quiet.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:54 - Jun 17 with 1268 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:26 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

I can’t help but think that Kerouac probably didn’t particularly want SammyLee and AFD coming out in support of his position.

The funniest bit in the thread so far was him apologising to SammyLee in case of offence.

‘Sorry Adolf, I hope you don’t take this wrong way but...’

Yeah, that's outstanding logic.

You and the gang have called me racist and far-right all day every day for months and then you post...
"I can’t help but think that Kerouac probably didn’t particularly want SammyLee and AFD coming out in support of his position."

It's almost as if you knew full well that I wasn't racist or far-right all along but smeared me anyway to discredit what I had to say.

Every post you make is funny to me Lisa.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:56 - Jun 17 with 1261 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:53 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

I was quite surprised to read that the white genocide is being sponsored by google and Disney. They kept that quiet.

I'm afraid it's all way to intellectual for the likes of us Lis.

We not at the same level as Kerouac, AFD and Sammy.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:05 - Jun 17 with 1244 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:54 - Jun 17 by Kerouac

Yeah, that's outstanding logic.

You and the gang have called me racist and far-right all day every day for months and then you post...
"I can’t help but think that Kerouac probably didn’t particularly want SammyLee and AFD coming out in support of his position."

It's almost as if you knew full well that I wasn't racist or far-right all along but smeared me anyway to discredit what I had to say.

Every post you make is funny to me Lisa.

You don’t follow do you?

If you’re trying to convince people your latest bat shit theory isn’t based on racist ideology the last thing you want is Sammy posting in support. Well that, and it being constantly mentioned by the white supremacist who murdered a huge number of children I suppose.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:05 - Jun 17 with 1244 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:47 - Jun 17 by Humpty

The only person who has said it is you.
Says it all about you not anyone else.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:07 - Jun 17 with 1239 viewsWarwickHunt

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:11 - Jun 17 by sammylee3

the crazy left. The Soviets sent agents to the west in the 60's to brain wash us into idiotic leftism.

See the leftist utopia here. BLM is a cover for white genocide sponsored by google, netflix, amazon, disney and the ADL is a cover for jewish supremacy.

Black BLM people demanding white BLM pay for reparations. This is just the start of the marxist take over sponsored by masons and the NWO communist agenda based satanism in reality.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 15:12]

Fûck me - just when you thought this thread couldn’t get any more bonkers, up pops the lovechild of David Icke and Tommy Robinson.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:11 - Jun 17 with 1230 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:05 - Jun 17 by A_Fans_Dad

What is it that only I have said? You've lost me. Remember, I'm not an intellectual like you and the gang.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:19 - Jun 17 with 1222 viewsAce_Jack

Unfortunately for Kerouac, his fellow racists are saying the quiet part out loud.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:23 - Jun 17 with 1208 viewsHighjack

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:53 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

It’s unlike Disney to be associated with racism.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:25 - Jun 17 with 1205 viewsNeath_Jack

Can someone get the flat earthers in here as well please, and the chap with that super dooper camera from Argos.

We could also get the 911 deniers in here as well. A proper orgy of intelligence.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:34 - Jun 17 with 1184 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:23 - Jun 17 by Highjack

It’s unlike Disney to be associated with racism.

There've been many deeply unsavoury episodes with Disney and racism, sexism etc over the years, but I’m sure we still find it surprising that they are actually sponsoring white genocide.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:38 - Jun 17 with 1174 viewsHighjack

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:34 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

There've been many deeply unsavoury episodes with Disney and racism, sexism etc over the years, but I’m sure we still find it surprising that they are actually sponsoring white genocide.

I imagine they’re just doing what Bill Gates is ordering them to do.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:40 - Jun 17 with 1169 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:05 - Jun 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Sammy said “ the ADL is a cover for jewish supremacy“.

You were probably being intellectual at the time so missed it.

Your mention of the NWO and UN though - please tell us you’re not one of the Qanon lot.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:42 - Jun 17 with 1164 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:38 - Jun 17 by Highjack

I imagine they’re just doing what Bill Gates is ordering them to do.

Oh God, you’re going to summon up the anti-vaxxers now.

Eyes down for a full house.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024