Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? 00:48 - Jun 17 with 22275 viewsKerouac

Ace and Drizzy feel able to claim that the very notion of Cultural Marxism is a taboo subject (suspicious that) and an "anti-Semitic conspiracy theory".

So it should be easy for them to destroy my argument then right?
Or alternatively their mate ECB will delete this in order to avoid the conversation.

So I'll kick us off then boys with an extract from Wikipedia, does it contain anything false?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

The Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy. To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which could not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism. The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.
Like Karl Marx, the Frankfurt School concerned themselves with the conditions (political, economic, societal) that allow for social change realised by way of rational social institutions. The emphasis upon the critical component of social theory derived from surpassing the ideological limitations of positivism, materialism, and determinism, by returning to the critical philosophy of Kant, and his successors in German idealism – principally the philosophy of Hegel, which emphasised dialectic and contradiction as intellectual properties inherent to the human grasp of material reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:49 - Jun 17 with 1846 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:40 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

Sammy said “ the ADL is a cover for jewish supremacy“.

You were probably being intellectual at the time so missed it.

Your mention of the NWO and UN though - please tell us you’re not one of the Qanon lot.

And when Billy Bullshit was desperately, but politely, trying to shut Sammy up, AFD claimed that Sammy was actually correct.

Dearie me.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 19:11 - Jun 17 with 1802 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:40 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

Sammy said “ the ADL is a cover for jewish supremacy“.

You were probably being intellectual at the time so missed it.

Your mention of the NWO and UN though - please tell us you’re not one of the Qanon lot.

As I have said before there is no "conspiracy" about the UN, its Agendas are completely out in the open and most of it is now taught in many western schools.
But I already know that your interpretation is not the same as the mine.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 19:19 - Jun 17 with 1786 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 19:11 - Jun 17 by A_Fans_Dad

As I have said before there is no "conspiracy" about the UN, its Agendas are completely out in the open and most of it is now taught in many western schools.
But I already know that your interpretation is not the same as the mine.

How about QAnon? Think there's anything in it?
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 19:22 - Jun 17 with 1782 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 19:19 - Jun 17 by Humpty

#WWG1WGA

Poll: Tory leader

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 19:35 - Jun 17 with 1768 viewsLohengrin

What a great thread!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 19:44 - Jun 17 with 1763 viewsPentyrchJack

Not in my opinion. I thought the Marx brothers were very cultured.....

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 21:39 - Jun 17 with 1704 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 19:19 - Jun 17 by Humpty

If you don't think that there is a deep state you are either blind, dumb or read all the wrong information.
The court cases will be starting shortly and will be very interesting.
Have you bothered to follow the General Flynn case?
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:03 - Jun 17 with 1681 viewsAce_Jack

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 21:39 - Jun 17 by A_Fans_Dad

If you don't think that there is a deep state you are either blind, dumb or read all the wrong information.

Outstanding. Just outstanding.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:06 - Jun 17 with 1676 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:03 - Jun 17 by Ace_Jack

Outstanding. Just outstanding.

Have you been following the Flynn case?
Not only did the FBI lie, the DOJ witheld information that completely cleared him.
You need to do some reading.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:18 - Jun 17 with 1653 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 21:39 - Jun 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you believe a child sex trafficking ring sexists and that Hillary Clinton is involved in it?
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:21 - Jun 17 with 1650 viewsBest_loser

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:06 - Jun 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Have you been following the Flynn case?
Not only did the FBI lie, the DOJ witheld information that completely cleared him.
You need to do some reading.

Cleared him ?

He admitted lying to the fbi
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:24 - Jun 17 with 1643 viewsLohengrin

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:18 - Jun 17 by Humpty

Do you believe a child sex trafficking ring sexists and that Hillary Clinton is involved in it?

Now that Bill Clinton’s links to Jeffrey Epstein have come to light...

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:31 - Jun 17 with 1630 viewsBanosswan

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:24 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

Don't....

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:56 - Jun 17 with 1609 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:21 - Jun 17 by Best_loser

Cleared him ?

He admitted lying to the fbi

Except he didn't lie the FBI lied and the "missing" paperwork proved it.
He either admittted to lying or they would go after his son.
it was a setup from start to finish, which is why he is not in prison.
I suggest you read the paperwork instead of the papers.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:02 - Jun 17 with 1600 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:19 - Jun 17 by Ace_Jack

Unfortunately for Kerouac, his fellow racists are saying the quiet part out loud.

Recognise yourself?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:03 - Jun 17 with 1599 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:18 - Jun 17 by Humpty

Well her assistant's husband Anthony Weiner was a convicted peadophile.
Make of that what you will.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:05 - Jun 17 with 1595 viewsHighjack

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:24 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

To coin a phrase, he would f*ck a frog if it stopped hopping.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:13 - Jun 17 with 1581 viewsLohengrin

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:05 - Jun 17 by Highjack

To coin a phrase, he would f*ck a frog if it stopped hopping.

And if it didn’t stop he’d just hop along behind it with his cock out.

Not a bad sax player though.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:47 - Jun 17 with 1563 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 09:56 - Jun 18 with 1486 viewsWarwickHunt

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:03 - Jun 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Well her assistant's husband Anthony Weiner was a convicted peadophile.
Make of that what you will.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:09 - Jun 18 with 1454 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:47 - Jun 18 with 1406 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 16:38 - Jun 18 with 1392 viewssammylee3

Don't tell Humpty he was brain washed years ago. How much will white BLM members in this country be forced to pay black BLM members for past white crimes??? Its happening in Seattle force to kneel and pay up. Videos online. Hitler wanted to defund the police to.....

Even the KGB used to say never bother with leftists they are useful idiots
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 16:49 - Jun 18 with 1386 viewssammylee3

"Stages of communist takeovers- Yuri Bezmenov (Leftists are useful IDIOTS)"

on youtube.

As he says even when you show the likes of Humpty hard evidence, this is a kgb defector they are so stupid they cannot take it in. Therefore the marxists are the first to take these useful idiots out and shoot them . Search the youtube vid. Same will happen with BLM once they take the country, are they likely to do this no. But this crazy left shit is coming in year by year and is supported by other communist organisations such as the masons, ADL.

All with lovely sounding names but in reality its all about control and leaving the current leftists status quo in this country. Even the Tories are centre leftists
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 16:51 - Jun 18 with 1382 viewssammylee3

I hate to tell you we are fooked if this cultural marxist shit continues. You see you tell people like Humpty about agenda 21 at the UN he does not believe its his first instinct absolutlely fooked. Society is full of people like this untill they get there balls crushed under the communist boot.as Yuri vid says
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 16:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024