Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? 00:48 - Jun 17 with 22307 viewsKerouac

Ace and Drizzy feel able to claim that the very notion of Cultural Marxism is a taboo subject (suspicious that) and an "anti-Semitic conspiracy theory".

So it should be easy for them to destroy my argument then right?
Or alternatively their mate ECB will delete this in order to avoid the conversation.

So I'll kick us off then boys with an extract from Wikipedia, does it contain anything false?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

The Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy. To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which could not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism. The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.
Like Karl Marx, the Frankfurt School concerned themselves with the conditions (political, economic, societal) that allow for social change realised by way of rational social institutions. The emphasis upon the critical component of social theory derived from surpassing the ideological limitations of positivism, materialism, and determinism, by returning to the critical philosophy of Kant, and his successors in German idealism – principally the philosophy of Hegel, which emphasised dialectic and contradiction as intellectual properties inherent to the human grasp of material reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 21:16 - Jun 18 with 1880 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 20:10 - Jun 18 by sammylee3

I believe as jewish possibly atheist (not orthodox) people they are pushing a very liberal non christian agenda into my football club and in my mind BLM and the whole LGBT should stay out of my football club. We go to get away from diversionary politics. You didn't see any previous owner pushing anything political I may be wrong.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 20:11]

You think Jews are behind BLM and LGBT?
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 21:33 - Jun 18 with 1855 viewsDarran

I believe as jewish possibly atheist (not orthodox) people they are pushing a very liberal non christian agenda into my football club and in my mind BLM and the whole LGBT should stay out of my football club. We go to get away from diversionary politics. You didn't see any previous owner pushing anything political I may be wrong.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:05 - Jun 18 with 1830 viewssammylee3

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 20:48 - Jun 18 by exiledclaseboy

Mate you’re telling us that Marxist Jews are in a not so secret plot to take over the world. Exactly how constructive do you expect anyone to be in responding to that gibberish?

OK seeing as your ignoring my previous posts.

All worlds media, CNN, NBC, AOL
Social Media: Google, Facebook, Instagram
Banking: BIS, Fed Reserve etc etc
Retail Amazon, Netflix disney etc etc
Masonary a communist organisation with HQ in Israel

All owned by jewish or groups many supporting BLM and there extreme leftist reparation from whitey agenda, so are they likely to push there agenda or a traditional British christian one?

Surely some of you can come to a logical conclusion or has your liberal white guilt complex dissuaded you from any rationality?
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:05 - Jun 18 with 1829 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kerouac, brainwashing the teens
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/who-is-karl-marx
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:10 - Jun 18 with 1824 viewssammylee3

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 21:16 - Jun 18 by Humpty

You think Jews are behind BLM and LGBT?

Not exclusively Numpty but definitely helped finance as Amazon, Google, Netflix, Disney have already proved this week by supporting and donating this week to BLM and there kneeling masonic ritual.

Thanks for totally ignoring my questions from earlier as usual though, how convenient
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:12 - Jun 18 with 1816 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:10 - Jun 18 by sammylee3

Not exclusively Numpty but definitely helped finance as Amazon, Google, Netflix, Disney have already proved this week by supporting and donating this week to BLM and there kneeling masonic ritual.

Thanks for totally ignoring my questions from earlier as usual though, how convenient

I've asked you which questions.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:33 - Jun 18 with 1785 viewslondonlisa2001

Lol.

You’re genuinely off the scale of completely barking.

Oh, and never, ever use Christianity to describe your views btw. You are as far away from Christianity as it’s possible to be.

Full of hate.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:42 - Jun 18 with 1785 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:05 - Jun 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Kerouac, brainwashing the teens
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/who-is-karl-marx

Jesus Christ.
That is appalling mate.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:48 - Jun 18 with 1782 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

F@ck my eyes 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:18 - Jun 18 with 1761 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 00:11 - Jun 19 with 1742 viewsKerouac

Bret Weinstein talks about Cultural Marxism in this interview, he is obviously a racist, anti-Semite, far-right, Nazi, Jew. The bugger.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 01:34 - Jun 19 with 1718 viewssammylee3

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 00:11 - Jun 19 by Kerouac

Bret Weinstein talks about Cultural Marxism in this interview, he is obviously a racist, anti-Semite, far-right, Nazi, Jew. The bugger.

there is a jewish rabbi interview where he says 30 million Russians, including religious jews, christians and muslims were killed by mainly communist atheist jews, leadership and finance in 1917 Russia.

Times of Israel did an article on it where Putin did a speech blaming such for the genocide.

Here he says Russian revolution made by communist jews. No doubt some of you clowns will deny it

[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 1:35]
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:47 - Jun 19 with 1637 viewssammylee3

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 01:34 - Jun 19 by sammylee3

there is a jewish rabbi interview where he says 30 million Russians, including religious jews, christians and muslims were killed by mainly communist atheist jews, leadership and finance in 1917 Russia.

Times of Israel did an article on it where Putin did a speech blaming such for the genocide.

Here he says Russian revolution made by communist jews. No doubt some of you clowns will deny it

[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 1:35]

Can someone explain this to me child sacrifice is allowed according to certain religious books sodomy also allowed compared to christianity????

Its beyond me :
http://esau.today/the-babylonian-talmud/
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:54 - Jun 19 with 1628 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:47 - Jun 19 by sammylee3

Can someone explain this to me child sacrifice is allowed according to certain religious books sodomy also allowed compared to christianity????

Its beyond me :
http://esau.today/the-babylonian-talmud/

These Jews sound like a pretty evil, dangerous bunch Sam. Hitler certainly thought so. What do you think about how he dealt with them Sammy?
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:13 - Jun 19 with 1617 viewssammylee3

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:54 - Jun 19 by Humpty

These Jews sound like a pretty evil, dangerous bunch Sam. Hitler certainly thought so. What do you think about how he dealt with them Sammy?

you best ask the Rabbi about that dude, I'll stick with his thesis x
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:16 - Jun 19 with 1615 viewsTreforys_Jack

Kin'ell, this is the thread that just keeps giving. Sammy, you're a tryer, I'll give you that, but mad as a box of frogs.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 20:31 - Jun 19 with 1584 viewshowenjack

Kerrouac this might interest you -
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:54 - Jun 19 with 1544 viewslonglostjack

This thread is an absolute load of shite.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 09:04 - Jun 20 with 1504 viewsKerouac

Dr. David Starkey on the Cultural Marxism I am talking about...

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 09:24 - Jun 20 with 1498 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kerouac it looks like you can add BLM to the list, at least the UK version.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8441405/The-avowed-aims-British-arm-Bla
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 09:33 - Jun 20 with 1493 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 09:24 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Kerouac it looks like you can add BLM to the list, at least the UK version.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8441405/The-avowed-aims-British-arm-Bla

Wow, crazy, absolutely crazy...still these mugs line up to kneel and kiss arse.
The cowards.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 9:34]

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 10:19 - Jun 20 with 1478 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 09:33 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

Wow, crazy, absolutely crazy...still these mugs line up to kneel and kiss arse.
The cowards.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 9:34]

I doubt if you will see anything about it on the BBC though.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:16 - Jun 20 with 1461 viewschad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 22:54 - Jun 19 by longlostjack

This thread is an absolute load of shite.

And still you post on it ;)

Well if the below is correct, not sure the EU will go with smashing capitalism or how it will affect the Empire, they have spoken of building.

On the group’s GoFundMe page, a statement outlining the Black Lives Matter UK policy agenda was uploaded a few days ago. It explains that the organisation intends to be ‘guided by a commitment to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world’.”

Also says wants to do away with prisons, detention centres and the police

The latter sounds like an article Sir Keir wrote (of course before he was - by the measurements of his own parties favoured social classification tool - one of the top elite, but presumably after he left the private school he was educated at).

If this is correct, I wonder if all the clubs who have the organisations name emblazoned on the back of their shirts, and the media that displayed this, understood the full aims of the organisation who’s name they’ve been promoting on behalf of their supporters. Perhaps a simple message, unaligned to any political organisation would have been better, like stop racism now.

Perhaps Laurence Fox is correct, a war is coming. If democracy is repeatedly disrespected, and attempted to be physically torn down, sad for our country and sad for those who came here because it was a less violent place, who actually love this country and have become part of it.

We could ironically even end up with a police state.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:39 - Jun 20 with 1447 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:16 - Jun 20 by chad

And still you post on it ;)

Well if the below is correct, not sure the EU will go with smashing capitalism or how it will affect the Empire, they have spoken of building.

On the group’s GoFundMe page, a statement outlining the Black Lives Matter UK policy agenda was uploaded a few days ago. It explains that the organisation intends to be ‘guided by a commitment to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world’.”

Also says wants to do away with prisons, detention centres and the police

The latter sounds like an article Sir Keir wrote (of course before he was - by the measurements of his own parties favoured social classification tool - one of the top elite, but presumably after he left the private school he was educated at).

If this is correct, I wonder if all the clubs who have the organisations name emblazoned on the back of their shirts, and the media that displayed this, understood the full aims of the organisation who’s name they’ve been promoting on behalf of their supporters. Perhaps a simple message, unaligned to any political organisation would have been better, like stop racism now.

Perhaps Laurence Fox is correct, a war is coming. If democracy is repeatedly disrespected, and attempted to be physically torn down, sad for our country and sad for those who came here because it was a less violent place, who actually love this country and have become part of it.

We could ironically even end up with a police state.

Not just the UK BLM, listen to the co-founder US BLM tell it as it is.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 18:45 - Jun 20 with 1403 viewsDrizzy

I'm only posting on this thread to ask every sane person not to reply. The tinfoil hat nutjobs appear to be keeping their tinfoilhattery confined to this thread. What a relief.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024