Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? 00:48 - Jun 17 with 22277 viewsKerouac

Ace and Drizzy feel able to claim that the very notion of Cultural Marxism is a taboo subject (suspicious that) and an "anti-Semitic conspiracy theory".

So it should be easy for them to destroy my argument then right?
Or alternatively their mate ECB will delete this in order to avoid the conversation.

So I'll kick us off then boys with an extract from Wikipedia, does it contain anything false?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

The Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy. To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which could not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism. The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.
Like Karl Marx, the Frankfurt School concerned themselves with the conditions (political, economic, societal) that allow for social change realised by way of rational social institutions. The emphasis upon the critical component of social theory derived from surpassing the ideological limitations of positivism, materialism, and determinism, by returning to the critical philosophy of Kant, and his successors in German idealism – principally the philosophy of Hegel, which emphasised dialectic and contradiction as intellectual properties inherent to the human grasp of material reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:46 - Jul 3 with 1223 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:43 - Jul 3 by Ace_Jack

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha f**kin state of you, threatening people from behind a keyboard. Leave it to the imaginary sh*t kickers in your head to do your dirty work for you.

The only thing you kick off these days is your shoes. I've seen off enough balding, bloated, low T f**ks to know there'd be no sport in it with you mush.

You don't know me you f*cking loon.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:46 - Jul 3 with 1222 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:53 - Jul 3 with 1212 viewsHighjack

What is a “low t f*ck” please?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:09 - Jul 3 with 1172 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:53 - Jul 3 by Highjack

What is a “low t f*ck” please?

A "low t f*ck" is the kind of f*ck Ace imagines himself capable of besting in a test of manhood...
it is necessary for him to imagine his online foes are as pathetic as he is in order to maintain the fantasy.
The 't' refers to 'Mr. T', myself being somebody who does not measure up to 'Mr. T' in any meaningful way...e.g. - I am only wearing 1 medallion right now and sport slightly spiky ruffled hair. However, Ace, being a high level 'Mr. T' is bedecked in jewellery constantly and has a full Mohican...
Ace practices beating me up in a mirror, punching at thin air whilst shouting "you 'aint no T, mutherf*cker! I'm the T! Feel the T!!"
Ace then retires, exhausted, to his bed decked out in 'A' Team duvet and sets about ridding the world of 'Racists' one Planet Swans post at a time.
He is his mum's little hero and she is sure that things will turn out ok for Ace in the end, it is only a matter of time before the wider world realise how special he is.

Sorry for the intermission, I had to go and get a takeaway for my imaginary family and then I had to imagine that we were all watching a family film together...and that I was a racist. Lame I know, that's probably why I'm 'low t'...hopefully one day I will earn AceJack from Planet Swans' respect. I live for that day, my imaginary family can go to hell
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 23:11]

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:12 - Jul 3 with 1170 viewsLeonWasGod

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 09:04 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

Dr. David Starkey on the Cultural Marxism I am talking about...

Interesting you should spread the word of a bloke who was fired from 2 university positions today because of his overt racist views. I thought you'd posted his interview that got him sacked, where he claimed there were too many "damn blacks", but maybe you've seen some sense and deleted it as I can' find it now.

I hope one day you'll realise what vile filth you're uncritically posting on here in defence of an imagined culture war.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:22 - Jul 3 with 1168 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:12 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

Interesting you should spread the word of a bloke who was fired from 2 university positions today because of his overt racist views. I thought you'd posted his interview that got him sacked, where he claimed there were too many "damn blacks", but maybe you've seen some sense and deleted it as I can' find it now.

I hope one day you'll realise what vile filth you're uncritically posting on here in defence of an imagined culture war.

David Starkey is one of this country's finest historians and no racist.
The end.

Anyone who says otherwise really does betray their ignorance.

Here is the interview that has caused all of the controversy, actually watch it and get the context instead of watching edited clips on twitter and news articles...

Leon stated above;
"I thought you'd posted his interview that got him sacked, where he claimed there were too many "damn blacks", but maybe you've seen some sense and deleted it as I can' find it now. "

That was a lie, the proof is there in the video.

[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 1:07]

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 01:42 - Jul 4 with 1136 viewsDrizzy

Sajid Javid thinks Starkey's comments were racist but Kerouac doesn't.

Make of that what you will.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 1:42]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 01:48 - Jul 4 with 1133 viewsdizietsma

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:22 - Jul 3 by Kerouac

The end.

Here is the interview that has caused all of the controversy, actually watch it and get the context instead of watching edited clips on twitter and news articles...

Leon stated above;
"I thought you'd posted his interview that got him sacked, where he claimed there were too many "damn blacks", but maybe you've seen some sense and deleted it as I can' find it now. "

I don't know much about David Starkey, but I heard that Triggernometry podcast a while back, and he just comes across as a bufoon. A buffoon that likes the sound of his own voice. A Victorian Donald Trump. "Every bad idea is French ha ha".

And his comments on rewilding at about the 26 minute mark on the podcast with Darren tend to confirm it. Clarksonesque meanderings at best. Not someone I would care to hear more from I am afraid.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:58 - Jul 4 with 1080 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:22 - Jul 3 by Kerouac

The end.

Leon stated above;

The idiot Grimes (‘Ooh, I’m sorry, I’m just crap at interviewing‘) edited the video you moron.

“Slavery wasn't genocide. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many damn blacks in Africa & Britain. “

That’s what he said.

It’s racist. Full stop.

Which is why he has, in the past few days, been sacked from all of his jobs and positions and had his book deal cancelled.

He’s also a complete misogynist and a bully.

He should have gone years ago.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:59 - Jul 4 with 1079 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 01:42 - Jul 4 by Drizzy

Sajid Javid thinks Starkey's comments were racist but Kerouac doesn't.

Make of that what you will.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 1:42]

Everyone with any shred of decency thinks Starkey’s comments were racist. Largely because they were. Overtly so.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:13 - Jul 4 with 1069 viewsLohengrin

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:59 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

Everyone with any shred of decency thinks Starkey’s comments were racist. Largely because they were. Overtly so.

Starkey’s always been a frightful old queen who delights in provoking, but when it comes to those whose profession is to interpret the past the occasional bomb-thrower is absolutely essential, Lis.

Otherwise all you have is banality, indoctrinated drones populating the school of unconditional repetition. It’s the death of inquiry, the straight-jacketing of the mind.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:22 - Jul 4 with 1053 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:13 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

Starkey’s always been a frightful old queen who delights in provoking, but when it comes to those whose profession is to interpret the past the occasional bomb-thrower is absolutely essential, Lis.

Otherwise all you have is banality, indoctrinated drones populating the school of unconditional repetition. It’s the death of inquiry, the straight-jacketing of the mind.

Starkey’s always been a deeply unpleasant bully, much disliked by many of his profession Loh.

His expertise in Tudor history is unquestionable, but his genuine belief in his own supremacy, both gender, race and colour based actually leads to ‘bad history’.

Just in that interview with the fashion student turned right wing troll idiot, Starkey spent some time explaining that India was only capable of governing itself due to the structures left by the British Raj. News, I’m sure, to the Mughal Empire. He’s the epitome of indoctrinated drone.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:25 - Jul 4 with 1047 viewsdizietsma

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:13 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

But he seems to be pretty banal himself. Admittedly I didn't listen to much, but he didn't say anything any old anti-PC bore wouldn't come out with. Clarkson without the knowing wink.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:45 - Jul 4 with 1032 viewsLohengrin

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:25 - Jul 4 by dizietsma

But he seems to be pretty banal himself. Admittedly I didn't listen to much, but he didn't say anything any old anti-PC bore wouldn't come out with. Clarkson without the knowing wink.

I’m not weighing him solely on the basis of that incendiary, camp act he puts on for the camera. I’ve got a few of his titles on the shelves, beautifully written, they bespeak a magisterial knowledge of the period he has made his life’s study.

My own interest in the Tudor age however doesn’t run particularly deep, you’re better off talking to Lisa, it’s much more her thing.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:53 - Jul 4 with 1019 viewsLohengrin

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:22 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

Starkey’s always been a deeply unpleasant bully, much disliked by many of his profession Loh.

His expertise in Tudor history is unquestionable, but his genuine belief in his own supremacy, both gender, race and colour based actually leads to ‘bad history’.

Just in that interview with the fashion student turned right wing troll idiot, Starkey spent some time explaining that India was only capable of governing itself due to the structures left by the British Raj. News, I’m sure, to the Mughal Empire. He’s the epitome of indoctrinated drone.

Never met him, Lis, it’s doubtful I ever will, but I do wonder what he’s like out of the spotlight either in academia or the media where he’s obliged to don the mask and be ‘David Starkey?’

I can’t imagine it’s a role he can maintain 24/7.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:59 - Jul 4 with 1014 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:53 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

Never met him, Lis, it’s doubtful I ever will, but I do wonder what he’s like out of the spotlight either in academia or the media where he’s obliged to don the mask and be ‘David Starkey?’

That's it though isn't it?

He's also a TV historian and that's his schtick, the irascible, slightly batty racist one who's not afraid to tell it like it is.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:00 - Jul 4 with 1011 viewsLohengrin

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:59 - Jul 4 by Humpty

That's it though isn't it?

He's also a TV historian and that's his schtick, the irascible, slightly batty racist one who's not afraid to tell it like it is.

It is, and now he’s typecast. Completely boxed in.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:02 - Jul 4 with 1008 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:00 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

It is, and now he’s typecast. Completely boxed in.

Actually now he's f*cked. And good riddance.

He'll end up with Katie Hopkins and Tommy the Clown on Rebel TV or something.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:02 - Jul 4 with 1004 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:53 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

Many of his academic colleagues say it’s not a mask.

There’s no love lost amongst many of his fellow historians.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:04 - Jul 4 with 1000 viewsLohengrin

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:02 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

It’s a closed and cloistered world bitchier than backstage at a hairdressers’ competition.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:06 - Jul 4 with 998 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:02 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

I've no doubt that's what he's actually like, I just find his TV appearances and "controversial" remarks rather contrived.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:09 - Jul 4 with 996 viewsLohengrin

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:02 - Jul 4 by Humpty

Actually now he's f*cked. And good riddance.

He'll end up with Katie Hopkins and Tommy the Clown on Rebel TV or something.

He’s in his mid-70s, Hump. He’ll not be found grubbing around in those circles, he’ll just carry on doing his round of speaking engagements at west end gentlemen’s’ clubs to appreciative, well-paying audiences of retirees clad in tailored tweed.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:38 - Jul 4 with 983 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:09 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

He’s in his mid-70s, Hump. He’ll not be found grubbing around in those circles, he’ll just carry on doing his round of speaking engagements at west end gentlemen’s’ clubs to appreciative, well-paying audiences of retirees clad in tailored tweed.

His impending book release has been cancelled. The publication abandoned. The third book also cancelled (he was in a three book deal).

Be in no doubt how much that will affect the self obsessed fool.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:37 - Jul 4 with 967 viewsLohengrin

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:38 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

His impending book release has been cancelled. The publication abandoned. The third book also cancelled (he was in a three book deal).

Be in no doubt how much that will affect the self obsessed fool.

By Hodder and Stoughton of all publishers! This remember is the firm that built their fortune off the back of the ‘Sapper’ and ‘Bulldog Drummond’ titles, mass-marketing Reaction.

I’m sure the cancellation will be a huge blow to Starkey’s ego but it has dealt a bigger blow to students of the era who will be denied access to what would have been fairly meticulous scholarship, and that’s a shame.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 15:50]

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:52 - Jul 4 with 953 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:37 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

By Hodder and Stoughton of all publishers! This remember is the firm that built their fortune off the back of the ‘Sapper’ and ‘Bulldog Drummond’ titles, mass-marketing Reaction.

I’m sure the cancellation will be a huge blow to Starkey’s ego but it has dealt a bigger blow to students of the era who will be denied access to what would have been fairly meticulous scholarship, and that’s a shame.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 15:50]

It’s Harper Collins that had a book due out in September and have pulled it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024