Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans’ Trust board elections 19:54 - Jun 17 with 1741 viewsexiledclaseboy

Come on, good citizens of Planet Swans. You know you want to.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2020/06/16/forthcoming-trust-board-elections-2/

The six spots to be filled are:

Phil Sumbler - who we know already is standing down as both chair and board member.
Andrew Mcglashan
Rupert Thomas
Viv Brooks (who resigned from the board some time ago)
Tim Bull (who left the board some time ago)
And my own. I’m not due to stand for election until next year but I’m standing down now so I can be replaced at this election. Time for someone else to have a go.

Poll: Tory leader

Swans’ Trust board elections on 20:05 - Jun 17 with 1709 viewsSwanjaxs

Does the gig still come with a pro-rata, all expenses freebie in the "posh seats" for Trust board members?

If so i might be interested 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans’ Trust board elections on 22:31 - Jun 17 with 1607 viewsBillyChong

Swans’ Trust board elections on 20:05 - Jun 17 by Swanjaxs

Does the gig still come with a pro-rata, all expenses freebie in the "posh seats" for Trust board members?

If so i might be interested 🤔

What happened to Tim Bull?
Swans’ Trust board elections on 22:41 - Jun 17 with 1591 viewspencoedjack

Not knocking the people who are leaving (it’s a thankless job) but with the current legal action position is it not awful timing.
Swans’ Trust board elections on 01:12 - Jun 18 with 1549 viewsJackinexile1

Hold on, what about the legal challenge... bowing out?
Swans’ Trust board elections on 07:43 - Jun 18 with 1491 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans’ Trust board elections on 22:41 - Jun 17 by pencoedjack

Not knocking the people who are leaving (it’s a thankless job) but with the current legal action position is it not awful timing.

Phil will remain involved in the legal case given that he was around at the material time and would be a key witness whether a board member or not. My own absence will make little difference to that in practise. The others (Andrew and Rupert, who have both been involved) may well be standing again, that's for them to confirm.

Poll: Tory leader

Swans’ Trust board elections on 08:17 - Jun 18 with 1475 viewsPhil_S

Swans’ Trust board elections on 07:43 - Jun 18 by exiledclaseboy

Phil will remain involved in the legal case given that he was around at the material time and would be a key witness whether a board member or not. My own absence will make little difference to that in practise. The others (Andrew and Rupert, who have both been involved) may well be standing again, that's for them to confirm.

To add to that and picking up on the thankless task comment.

As ECB said I will remain involved in the legal process, that much has to happen. But it is simply impossible on time to remain involved in the legal process and lead/contribute to the Trust board activities.

After the best part of 15 years - as I said at the AGM - fresh blood, fresh ideas and fresh impetus is needed and I would urge anyone who has any of these three criteria to consider getting involved.

It doesnt change the direction of the Trust (in terms of following the legal process) but what it does do is hopefully draw in people who have a sole focus on driving up the organisation itself without having the distraction of preparing that in the background as well
Swans’ Trust board elections on 15:24 - Jun 18 with 1360 viewsswancity

How can new people be expected to come into an organisation if they don’t know what’s happening with possible legal action and all that it involves?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024