Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's talk about football for a change! 12:16 - Jun 19 with 2473 viewsJackfath

Looking forward to the match tomorrow - what side do you reckon the manager will pick? Do the rules regarding subs apply to our league as well as the prem?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Let's talk about football for a change! on 12:21 - Jun 19 with 2466 viewsBillyChong

GK Black Lives Matter
RB Black Lives Matter
CB Black Lives Matter
CB Black Lives Matter
LB Black Lives Matter
RM Black Lives Matter
CM Black Lives Matter
CM Black Lives Matter
LM Black Lives Matter
CF Black Lives Matter
CF Black Lives Matter
Let's talk about football for a change! on 13:17 - Jun 19 with 2428 viewskarnataka

Let's talk about football for a change! on 12:21 - Jun 19 by BillyChong

GK Black Lives Matter
RB Black Lives Matter
CB Black Lives Matter
CB Black Lives Matter
LB Black Lives Matter
RM Black Lives Matter
CM Black Lives Matter
CM Black Lives Matter
LM Black Lives Matter
CF Black Lives Matter
CF Black Lives Matter

You reckon we'll line up 4-4-2 then?
Let's talk about football for a change! on 13:22 - Jun 19 with 2421 viewsjack247

Yeah I think the 5 subs rule applies

Woodman
Roberts
Rodon
Cabango
Naughton
Fulton
Grimes
Gallagher
Brewster
Kalulu
Ayew
Let's talk about football for a change! on 17:20 - Jun 19 with 2354 viewsNortbankboy

Let's talk about football for a change! on 13:22 - Jun 19 by jack247

Yeah I think the 5 subs rule applies

Woodman
Roberts
Rodon
Cabango
Naughton
Fulton
Grimes
Gallagher
Brewster
Kalulu
Ayew

Come on u whites ,I'll go for 2-2
Let's talk about football for a change! on 17:38 - Jun 19 with 2326 viewsHighjack

Let's talk about football for a change! on 17:20 - Jun 19 by Nortbankboy

Come on u whites ,I'll go for 2-2

That’s the sort of systemic institutional racism we are trying to stamp out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Let's talk about football for a change! on 17:59 - Jun 19 with 2306 viewsLeonWasGod

Let's hope it's still good to talk about football at 2.20 tomorrow.

On the plus side, we're used to playing at the Riverside infront of no fans! One of the worse attendended venues I've never been to.
Let's talk about football for a change! on 19:07 - Jun 19 with 2280 viewsOneill_77

Thread of the year, deserves a sticky, well done Jackfath.

Team pretty much picks itself (as per 247). Use of subs will be key, as we now have a distinct advantage since SC has fine-tuned that particular development need.

Watch this thread blossom and grow exponentially when all the latent die hard fans get wind; the R-factor outstripping C-19's at its peak; and all that turgid non-football blather.......a thing of the past
Let's talk about football for a change! on 19:11 - Jun 19 with 2278 viewsOldjack

Will there be crowd trouble ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Let's talk about football for a change! on 20:56 - Jun 19 with 2220 viewsDuklaPrague

Woodman (but I'd rather have Mulder)
Naughton
Rodon
Willmot
Roberts
Fulton (holding)
Grimes
Garrick
Brewster
Ayew
Gallagher
Let's talk about football for a change! on 22:21 - Jun 19 with 2183 viewsCatullus

We have quite a young team. Will that work in our favour? All that youth and enthusiasm making up for any drop in fitness levels that hasn't yet been made up?

I can hope!

I haven't a clue what the team will be I just hope we have a real go at them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Let's talk about football for a change! on 23:09 - Jun 19 with 2162 viewsPozuelosSideys

Tournament football now. Win 12 straight and we are guaranteed promotion. Lets not blow it at the first.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Let's talk about football for a change! on 11:00 - Jun 20 with 2071 viewsNortbankboy

Let's talk about football for a change! on 23:09 - Jun 19 by PozuelosSideys

Tournament football now. Win 12 straight and we are guaranteed promotion. Lets not blow it at the first.

Playing behind closed doors might help us without
The crowd on players backs.
We are a young side so we will.make mistakes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024