Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Katie Hopkins 17:25 - Jun 19 with 19219 viewsNeath_Jack

Permanently banned from Twitter.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Katie Hopkins on 18:13 - Jun 20 with 1434 viewsDarran

Katie Hopkins on 18:09 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

Conspiracy? Have you been following what’s happened to J. K Rowling since she’s had the temerity to suggest that in order to be a female you have to have been born with a uterus?

The woke freakshow has pitched up at her publishers Hachette and they are now refusing to work on her new children’s book out of “solidarity with the trans community.”

It’s all out there in plain sight.

Chromosomic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Katie Hopkins on 18:15 - Jun 20 with 1425 viewsLohengrin

Katie Hopkins on 18:13 - Jun 20 by Darran

Chromosomic.

Not her best album, I preferred the earlier stuff.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Katie Hopkins on 18:18 - Jun 20 with 1409 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Conspiracy? Have you been following what’s happened to J. K Rowling since she’s had the temerity to suggest that in order to be a female you have to have been born with a uterus?

The woke freakshow has pitched up at her publishers Hachette and they are now refusing to work on her new children’s book out of “solidarity with the trans community.”

You are wasting your time, they don't see it, because they don't want to see it.
It goes against their world view.
Katie Hopkins on 18:20 - Jun 20 with 1406 viewsDJack

Katie Hopkins on 18:06 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you calling me a liar?

I'm saying that you talk shit.

The right wing press push a narrative that we are being overrun by the far left and their agenda when the reality is that they are creating a climate of hate/fear to keep their base up and to try and deny any reasoned argument and broad consensus. They don't want a national consensus they want a right wing narrative - any lies will do as the means justify the end

Edit as I dont type accurately when typing quackly.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 18:25]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Katie Hopkins on 18:22 - Jun 20 with 1402 viewsLohengrin

Katie Hopkins on 18:18 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

You are wasting your time, they don't see it, because they don't want to see it.
It goes against their world view.

Must be a restricted view, half the board have apparently spent the day shuffling about on their knees.

Katie Hopkins on 18:24 - Jun 20 with 1392 viewsperplex

Katie Hopkins has the ability to move forwards and backwards at the same time which is something not one of you lot are able to do.
Katie Hopkins on 18:28 - Jun 20 with 1379 viewsNeath_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 18:22 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

Must be a restricted view, half the board have apparently spent the day shuffling about on their knees.

Do you ever comment on the football, or specifically our team, today's game maybe? I can't recall you doing it?

Are you supporting the Swans these days, considering they're shuffling about on their knees a lot now?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Katie Hopkins on 18:32 - Jun 20 with 1367 viewsDarran

Katie Hopkins on 18:28 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Do you ever comment on the football, or specifically our team, today's game maybe? I can't recall you doing it?

Are you supporting the Swans these days, considering they're shuffling about on their knees a lot now?

Oh wow.

Login to get fewer ads

Katie Hopkins on 18:34 - Jun 20 with 1360 viewsNeath_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 18:32 - Jun 20 by Darran

Oh wow.

Thanks.

Katie Hopkins on 18:36 - Jun 20 with 1352 viewsDarran

Katie Hopkins on 18:34 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Thanks.

I don’t like to see chums falling out you were getting on nicely last week when you were giggling together about spraying napalm on the BLM protestors. lol

Katie Hopkins on 18:38 - Jun 20 with 1351 viewsNeath_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 18:36 - Jun 20 by Darran

I don’t like to see chums falling out you were getting on nicely last week when you were giggling together about spraying napalm on the BLM protestors. lol

Who's falling out? You're allowed to disagree without throwing toys out the pram mun.

Katie Hopkins on 18:39 - Jun 20 with 1348 viewsDarran

Katie Hopkins on 18:38 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Who's falling out? You're allowed to disagree without throwing toys out the pram mun.

Are you? I hadn’t noticed on here lately.

Katie Hopkins on 19:05 - Jun 20 with 1311 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 18:20 - Jun 20 by DJack

I'm saying that you talk shit.

The right wing press push a narrative that we are being overrun by the far left and their agenda when the reality is that they are creating a climate of hate/fear to keep their base up and to try and deny any reasoned argument and broad consensus. They don't want a national consensus they want a right wing narrative - any lies will do as the means justify the end

Edit as I dont type accurately when typing quackly.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 18:25]

So, when I provide proof and you know I will, you will apologise?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 19:07]
Katie Hopkins on 19:08 - Jun 20 with 1303 viewslondonlisa2001

Actually I think that the trans debate with JK Rowling is far more nuanced than you suggest regrading who exactly it is that’s on the ‘woke’ side of the discussion.
Katie Hopkins on 19:17 - Jun 20 with 1287 viewsLeonWasGod

Katie Hopkins on 14:10 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

What else may companies decide they don’t want aired? Opinion pieces as to the uses of their financial interests perhaps?

Pretty much anything they want within the law if you’ve signed up to their terms to use their service. It’s no biggie, they can still say what they want just that Twitter don’t want them saying it on their platform. All organisations operate under terms & conditions.
Katie Hopkins on 19:24 - Jun 20 with 1275 viewswaynekerr55

Katie Hopkins on 13:40 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

"She was far too extreme and got punished for it. " in this particular instance?
So you are OK for banning people who tell the truth or speak common sense?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 13:54]

Ah yes, all single parents/jobless people are on the scrounge, see...

Ffs take the keys out of that JCB, you've dug down to the Southern Hemisphere

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Katie Hopkins on 19:25 - Jun 20 with 1273 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 19:17 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Pretty much anything they want within the law if you’ve signed up to their terms to use their service. It’s no biggie, they can still say what they want just that Twitter don’t want them saying it on their platform. All organisations operate under terms & conditions.

Yes, they do, but they also operate under certain organisational rules of law.
When they start operating outside of those rules they leave themselves open to re-classification, which may be about to happen in the USA.
Katie Hopkins on 19:32 - Jun 20 with 1262 viewsLeonWasGod

Katie Hopkins on 18:28 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

I wonder how Brewster feels about Swans fans belittling his wish to have equality irrespective of colour? Or any of our other BAME players? There’s too much of that behaviour on here lately, it’s pretty disgusting and belongs long in the past.

Katie Hopkins on 19:37 - Jun 20 with 1252 viewsTreforys_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 19:32 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

I wonder how Brewster feels about Swans fans belittling his wish to have equality irrespective of colour? Or any of our other BAME players? There’s too much of that behaviour on here lately, it’s pretty disgusting and belongs long in the past.

Not seen 1 comment on here critisizing him, in fact by far the opposite, but maybe I missed it ,
Katie Hopkins on 19:41 - Jun 20 with 1245 viewsLohengrin

Katie Hopkins on 19:37 - Jun 20 by Treforys_Jack

Not seen 1 comment on here critisizing him, in fact by far the opposite, but maybe I missed it ,

It’s like some sort of group psychosis.

Katie Hopkins on 19:43 - Jun 20 with 1238 viewsNeath_Jack

Can you point me to the posts that Kerouac, Loh and the other right leaning chaps have praised him and his goal gesture please. Because that would be the opposite of what Leon has posted. I may have genuinely missed the posts.

Katie Hopkins on 19:43 - Jun 20 with 1237 viewsLeonWasGod

Not directly, but there’s been a lot of pushback on here against the recent BLM protests. The vast majority of which are a peaceful and true to the core view the black lives matter too. People have been looking to discredit them for weeks.
Katie Hopkins on 19:45 - Jun 20 with 1233 viewsTreforys_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 19:43 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Can you point me to the posts that Kerouac, Loh and the other right leaning chaps have praised him and his goal gesture please. Because that would be the opposite of what Leon has posted. I may have genuinely missed the posts.

I didn't say they had, read my post again
Katie Hopkins on 19:47 - Jun 20 with 1227 viewsTreforys_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 19:43 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Not directly, but there’s been a lot of pushback on here against the recent BLM protests. The vast majority of which are a peaceful and true to the core view the black lives matter too. People have been looking to discredit them for weeks.

As you say not directly, but your post tarred an awful lot of people. Most on here support his gesture and his right to make it.
Katie Hopkins on 19:49 - Jun 20 with 1223 viewsNeath_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 19:45 - Jun 20 by Treforys_Jack

I didn't say they had, read my post again

Ok, Leon was obviously referencing the right leaning chaps in his post, the ones are not at all happy with BLM. You replied that you had seen the opposite. So i asked to point me in the direction of those posts.

Now I've got a feeling you are going to say that you weren't referring to the right leaning chaps in your post, you were just being general. In which case, I'm out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024