Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Katie Hopkins 17:25 - Jun 19 with 19228 viewsNeath_Jack

Permanently banned from Twitter.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Katie Hopkins on 09:55 - Jun 21 with 2012 viewsTreforys_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 09:46 - Jun 21 by ItchySphincter

Except for snidey comments like half of us not being able to see because we’re shuffling around on our knees, kind of thing.

That was later.
Katie Hopkins on 10:10 - Jun 21 with 1980 viewsKerouac

Katie Hopkins on 19:32 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

I wonder how Brewster feels about Swans fans belittling his wish to have equality irrespective of colour? Or any of our other BAME players? There’s too much of that behaviour on here lately, it’s pretty disgusting and belongs long in the past.

You wonder how very wealthy young men feel about the fact most people don’t agree with their political opinions...

...why shouldn’t Brewster worry about about how the fans who pay his wages feel about him using his privileged position of playing for Swansea City to advance his own political position?

If BLM was successful in it’s aim of bringing down Capitalism how much money would this young man earn for his talent of kicking a piece of leather between two sticks?
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 10:14]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Katie Hopkins on 10:24 - Jun 21 with 1962 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 19:32 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

I wonder how Brewster feels about Swans fans belittling his wish to have equality irrespective of colour? Or any of our other BAME players? There’s too much of that behaviour on here lately, it’s pretty disgusting and belongs long in the past.

This is an absolutely disgusting slur on Swans Fans.
I have never seen anybody say that they should not have equality.
That applies to all the players of colour we have had in the past and at present.
Just who is stirring the racial scene on here.
You.
Katie Hopkins on 11:14 - Jun 21 with 1925 viewsNotLoyal

Katie Hopkins on 10:42 - Jun 20 by JimmyGilligan

Whereas planet swans is a hotbed of breaking news and useful info?

I don’t do twitter, you may well do, for me it’s just an opportunity for keyboard cowards to attack people who they disagree with. As for here it’s not anything like a hot bed of anything, for proper debate and discussion I use other forums and groups where the talk is open and regardless of the view is debated appropriately.

I can also have a w@nk and pretend it’s Wednesday.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Katie Hopkins on 11:41 - Jun 21 with 1907 viewsJimmyGilligan

Katie Hopkins on 11:14 - Jun 21 by NotLoyal

I don’t do twitter, you may well do, for me it’s just an opportunity for keyboard cowards to attack people who they disagree with. As for here it’s not anything like a hot bed of anything, for proper debate and discussion I use other forums and groups where the talk is open and regardless of the view is debated appropriately.

Depending on how you use it, it can be a very useful tool. Like a lot of things, really. Darran is the Katie Hopkins of this forum.
Katie Hopkins on 11:58 - Jun 21 with 1898 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I agree.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Katie Hopkins on 14:15 - Jun 21 with 1853 viewsjack247

Katie Hopkins on 10:10 - Jun 21 by Kerouac

You wonder how very wealthy young men feel about the fact most people don’t agree with their political opinions...

...why shouldn’t Brewster worry about about how the fans who pay his wages feel about him using his privileged position of playing for Swansea City to advance his own political position?

If BLM was successful in it’s aim of bringing down Capitalism how much money would this young man earn for his talent of kicking a piece of leather between two sticks?
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 10:14]

I very much doubt he sees this as a political position. You can twist it to suit that agenda, but to most people it’s simply an issue of basic equality.
Katie Hopkins on 14:23 - Jun 21 with 1833 viewssainthelens

Do you normally have a special visitor then on a Wednesday?
Login to get fewer ads

Katie Hopkins on 23:47 - Jun 21 with 1735 viewsKerouac

Katie Hopkins on 14:15 - Jun 21 by jack247

I very much doubt he sees this as a political position. You can twist it to suit that agenda, but to most people it’s simply an issue of basic equality.

So you're saying that he doesn't live in a country that gives him the same rights and protections under the law as his fellow citizens because of the colour of his skin? That he hasn't had the same opportunities as the average 'working class' young man with white skin?
Really?
Because I have to tell you that this country you perceive we live in is not the country that I, and most of the people I have ever met, live in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Katie Hopkins on 09:54 - Jun 22 with 1675 viewsJimmyGilligan

Katie Hopkins on 23:47 - Jun 21 by Kerouac

So you're saying that he doesn't live in a country that gives him the same rights and protections under the law as his fellow citizens because of the colour of his skin? That he hasn't had the same opportunities as the average 'working class' young man with white skin?
Really?
Because I have to tell you that this country you perceive we live in is not the country that I, and most of the people I have ever met, live in.

Have you ever been stopped for having vaseline in your car?

Click on it and it opens a thread with videos
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 9:55]
Katie Hopkins on 10:09 - Jun 22 with 1661 viewschad

Katie Hopkins on 09:54 - Jun 22 by JimmyGilligan

Have you ever been stopped for having vaseline in your car?

Click on it and it opens a thread with videos
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 9:55]

I’ve been stopped in Pembroke for having shopping in my car to feed my dying mother.
Katie Hopkins on 11:30 - Jun 22 with 1622 viewsItchySphincter

Katie Hopkins on 10:09 - Jun 22 by chad

I’ve been stopped in Pembroke for having shopping in my car to feed my dying mother.

Yeah right, you were stopped for having shopping in your car? That’s clearly bullshit, what aren’t you telling us?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Katie Hopkins on 12:55 - Jun 22 with 1572 viewsNeath_Jack

Really?

Do you carry a question and answer sheet around with you everywhere?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Katie Hopkins on 13:20 - Jun 22 with 1545 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Having the same rights and protection in law is one thing but the practice in daily living is another. There have been numerous surveys into employers recruitment practices that have consistently shown that people with “foreign sounding names” don’t get interviewed despite being as well qualified as other applicants that do. Legislation is only effective if it is rigorously enforced and it’s obviously very difficult to prove that there was bias in the process although it has been done where it was blatant.

Katie Hopkins on 14:11 - Jun 22 with 1506 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 13:20 - Jun 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Having the same rights and protection in law is one thing but the practice in daily living is another. There have been numerous surveys into employers recruitment practices that have consistently shown that people with “foreign sounding names” don’t get interviewed despite being as well qualified as other applicants that do. Legislation is only effective if it is rigorously enforced and it’s obviously very difficult to prove that there was bias in the process although it has been done where it was blatant.

What do you mean like the Bias for a BBC Radio 4 job advert that stated no white people need apply, only Ethnic minorities?
Or the bias where builders only wanted Polish workers because they were so good (and cheap)?
Wasn't there a period where the Police Force were only accepting minorities because of a lack of diversity?
Bias works both ways these days.
Katie Hopkins on 14:30 - Jun 22 with 1483 viewsjack247

Really?

If you don’t believe black and mixed race people experience racism in this country, that’s your prerogative. I guess that’s probably a widely held view in the circles you mix in and that you probably didn’t get to the Vetch much.

As an aside, I don’t think this is a Rhian Brewster thing as such. May be wrong, but I’m assuming that whichever black player scored first was going to do that.
Katie Hopkins on 15:02 - Jun 22 with 1454 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Katie Hopkins on 14:11 - Jun 22 by A_Fans_Dad

What do you mean like the Bias for a BBC Radio 4 job advert that stated no white people need apply, only Ethnic minorities?
Or the bias where builders only wanted Polish workers because they were so good (and cheap)?
Wasn't there a period where the Police Force were only accepting minorities because of a lack of diversity?
Bias works both ways these days.

Thanks for pointing out a few of the tiny exceptions that prove the rule.

Katie Hopkins on 15:38 - Jun 22 with 1424 viewsLeonWasGod

Katie Hopkins on 10:24 - Jun 21 by A_Fans_Dad

This is an absolutely disgusting slur on Swans Fans.
I have never seen anybody say that they should not have equality.
That applies to all the players of colour we have had in the past and at present.
Just who is stirring the racial scene on here.
You.

Like Swans fans telling black people to "go back to Africa or wherever they come from"? And there are other people on here arguing against BLM. That, by definition, is saying that they shouldn't have equality. BLM wants equality for black lives, because that is a prerequisite for equality for all.

Do you think Brewster was making a point for sh*ts and giggles, or maybe he knows more about it than either of us?
Katie Hopkins on 16:40 - Jun 22 with 1402 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 15:38 - Jun 22 by LeonWasGod

Like Swans fans telling black people to "go back to Africa or wherever they come from"? And there are other people on here arguing against BLM. That, by definition, is saying that they shouldn't have equality. BLM wants equality for black lives, because that is a prerequisite for equality for all.

Do you think Brewster was making a point for sh*ts and giggles, or maybe he knows more about it than either of us?

You are deliberately taking the first statement out of context and you know it.
It goes back to choice, the choice is "if don't like it here, then leave, if you want to stay then you can complain about it here, but you cannot riot, pull down statues (damage property), burn buildings, beat up or kill people who do not agree with you."

OK, I want you to lay out for me what "Equality" means to you in the UK.
What are Black people not allowed to do that white or any other races are allowed to do here?
What are they deprived of that the other races are not?

If you are saying that everybody has to agree with them or love them, then forget it, you couldn't even force the 4 nations of the UK to do that.
Human beings have biases and always will, they cannot be legislated away.
Katie Hopkins on 16:54 - Jun 22 with 1386 viewslondonlisa2001

Katie Hopkins on 16:40 - Jun 22 by A_Fans_Dad

You are deliberately taking the first statement out of context and you know it.
It goes back to choice, the choice is "if don't like it here, then leave, if you want to stay then you can complain about it here, but you cannot riot, pull down statues (damage property), burn buildings, beat up or kill people who do not agree with you."

OK, I want you to lay out for me what "Equality" means to you in the UK.
What are Black people not allowed to do that white or any other races are allowed to do here?
What are they deprived of that the other races are not?

If you are saying that everybody has to agree with them or love them, then forget it, you couldn't even force the 4 nations of the UK to do that.
Human beings have biases and always will, they cannot be legislated away.

Utter nonsense.

‘Go back to Africa’ aimed at a British person who happens to be black is straightforward racism whatever the context. British people, with British accents are NEVER told to go back to where they come from unless they’re not white.

The woman being referred to in the clip was not rioting, pulling down a statue, burning a building, beating anyone up or killing anyone. She was complaining. But when people do that they are also treated badly. God, people can’t even kneel down without getting castigated and even fired.

And it’s not your country anymore than it is hers to tell her what she can or can’t do to ‘stay here’.

‘If you want to stay here’. Who the hell do you think you are to say that to anyone who is British?

So in answer to your question what aren’t black people allowed to do that white people are - live their lives without silly old bigots thinking they can tell them what they can and can’t do if they want to ‘stay’. And at the end of the day, that’s what equality means.
Katie Hopkins on 17:46 - Jun 22 with 1342 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 16:54 - Jun 22 by londonlisa2001

Utter nonsense.

‘Go back to Africa’ aimed at a British person who happens to be black is straightforward racism whatever the context. British people, with British accents are NEVER told to go back to where they come from unless they’re not white.

The woman being referred to in the clip was not rioting, pulling down a statue, burning a building, beating anyone up or killing anyone. She was complaining. But when people do that they are also treated badly. God, people can’t even kneel down without getting castigated and even fired.

And it’s not your country anymore than it is hers to tell her what she can or can’t do to ‘stay here’.

‘If you want to stay here’. Who the hell do you think you are to say that to anyone who is British?

So in answer to your question what aren’t black people allowed to do that white people are - live their lives without silly old bigots thinking they can tell them what they can and can’t do if they want to ‘stay’. And at the end of the day, that’s what equality means.

For all your words, the things I said they can't do are all ILLEGAL.
Get it?
"British people with british accents are never told to go back to where they come from"
You have a bloody short memory.
Let me remind you of English people in Wales, holiday homes burnt out and blown up.
So now I am a bigot according to you because I say they must not break the law, but you are condoning it?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 17:47]
Katie Hopkins on 18:34 - Jun 22 with 1313 viewswaynekerr55

Katie Hopkins on 10:09 - Jun 22 by chad

Sorry to hear that, Chad.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Katie Hopkins on 18:34 - Jun 22 with 1312 viewswaynekerr55

Katie Hopkins on 17:46 - Jun 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Get it?
"British people with british accents are never told to go back to where they come from"
Let me remind you of English people in Wales, holiday homes burnt out and blown up.
So now I am a bigot according to you because I say they must not break the law, but you are condoning it?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Katie Hopkins on 18:42 - Jun 22 with 1302 viewslondonlisa2001

Katie Hopkins on 17:46 - Jun 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Get it?

You are honestly painful.

The law is the law whatever colour you are. If you break the law you get dealt with. There isn’t an extra bit of the law that says, ‘oh, and by the way, if you’re black you also need to leave and go back to where you come from even if you’re British because there must be a place you’re ‘really’ from’ other than in the minds of racists.

I haven’t condoned anything. You’re just very confused.

Edited - btw - I generally don’t do this, but Chad, you may want to reread the conversation and background to it because otherwise by downvoting the post I made to fansdad, simply because I made it, you’re sailing very close to being quite the bigot too.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 18:45]
Katie Hopkins on 18:44 - Jun 22 with 1298 viewsItchySphincter

Katie Hopkins on 15:38 - Jun 22 by LeonWasGod

You’re right of course, but half of them on here can only shout ALL LIVES MATTER in response to BLM which clearly shows they don’t understand the most basic of slogans or they don’t agree with equality for all, which would be racist. They then act like they’ve got sand in their vaginas and start posting videos of white cops killing white people and going off about Marxist conspiracies. PS is currently a great reflection of the divided nation we are since Joris and his band of scheming crooks sold a shit sandwich to those those that didn’t like brown people.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024