Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds 13:30 - Jun 21 with 5154 viewsMrSwerve

1-0 scum at the moment. Detest both clubs and would love Leeds to slip up again but we need Cardiff to drop points.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:33 - Jun 21 with 4219 viewsMrSwerve

Make that 2-0 scum.

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:36 - Jun 21 with 4182 viewsFireboy2

I thought the cvnts said there wouldnt be any crowd noise.

Birch take note.
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:36 - Jun 21 with 4173 viewsAce_Jack

Leeds shooting themselves in the foot again.
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:37 - Jun 21 with 4156 viewssainthelens

Players have never heard that much noise there.
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:39 - Jun 21 with 4138 viewsjack247

It would take pretty extreme circumstances for me ever to want Cardiff to win. 2 points behind us with a game in hand certainly isn’t one of them.

Really couldn’t care less about Leeds either way.
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:40 - Jun 21 with 4120 viewsSwanjaxs

In fairness, saying you'd rather Leeds beat Cardiff is like saying you'd prefer syphilis than gonorrhoea ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:41 - Jun 21 with 4121 viewsMrSwerve

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:36 - Jun 21 by Fireboy2

I thought the cvnts said there wouldnt be any crowd noise.

Birch take note.

I have a feeling (no evidence of this mind) that games on Sky have the crowd noise added over the tv picture...as opposed to at Boro yesterday where the crowd noise was piped through the PA. The crowd noise sounds clearer on all of the Sky games I have seen. I have a feeling it's silent at Legoland (as usual).

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:43 - Jun 21 with 4091 viewsMrSwerve

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:40 - Jun 21 by Swanjaxs

In fairness, saying you'd rather Leeds beat Cardiff is like saying you'd prefer syphilis than gonorrhoea ...

I did ponder whether to start the thread with a similar comment.

Login to get fewer ads

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:44 - Jun 21 with 4082 viewssainthelens

Big twitch for Lids , Fulham next week.
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:48 - Jun 21 with 4049 viewsjack247

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:40 - Jun 21 by Swanjaxs

I’d say it’s more like saying you’d rather have chicken pox than aids
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:48 - Jun 21 with 4043 viewsMrSwerve

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:48 - Jun 21 by jack247

I’d say it’s more like saying you’d rather have chicken pox than aids

At least you can have fun before you get one of those. Depends how much you enjoy a good scratch.

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 14:01 - Jun 21 with 3961 viewsJack59

Never seen so many headless chickens together on a pitch at the same time.
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 14:06 - Jun 21 with 3923 viewssainthelens

Every time I've seen Bamford, he's fckn useless.
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 16:57 - Jun 21 with 3532 viewsmonmouth

Good win for Cardiff. I no longer hate them which is a strange feeling, but this virus has made me totally indifferent to what happens in a game of football. Six months ago I'd have hated them winning that game. Now it just provoked a wry smile at how things tend to pan out. I think my relationship with football has actually matured and it can no longer provoke the extremes of mood of old. I was very happy we won yesterday but defeat wouldn't have bothered me much. If we make the play offs great, if not I'll have forgotten it before bedtime.

I quite like the feeling of being an adult.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:04 - Jun 21 with 3513 viewsSgorioFruit

the only crap thing about this weekends results is that Fulham losing to Brentford.
I mean had Fulham won then they would only be 4 points away from catching 2nd place Leeds, which would have been funny yet again to see Leeds slip up.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:10 - Jun 21 with 3495 viewsmonmouth

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:04 - Jun 21 by SgorioFruit

the only crap thing about this weekends results is that Fulham losing to Brentford.
I mean had Fulham won then they would only be 4 points away from catching 2nd place Leeds, which would have been funny yet again to see Leeds slip up.

This is something else I might have agreed with 6 months ago. Now I've decided I like any team that tries to play good football. Leeds, up until today have played lovely football, as have Brentford. Fulham play Monkball crud and have relied on referees and Alex Bishboshovic to get about half of their points.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 17:26]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:12 - Jun 21 with 3479 viewsbennytheblue

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 16:57 - Jun 21 by monmouth

Good win for Cardiff. I no longer hate them which is a strange feeling, but this virus has made me totally indifferent to what happens in a game of football. Six months ago I'd have hated them winning that game. Now it just provoked a wry smile at how things tend to pan out. I think my relationship with football has actually matured and it can no longer provoke the extremes of mood of old. I was very happy we won yesterday but defeat wouldn't have bothered me much. If we make the play offs great, if not I'll have forgotten it before bedtime.

I quite like the feeling of being an adult.

It’s not even mushroom season yet Monmouth? Pandemic had a bit of an affect on you then? I reckon you are not alone anyway and silly (albeit historical ones) rivalries and all the shhhiiiite that comes with football these days have been shown up for what they really are in the last few months. I have to be honest, I felt this way now for almost 10 years. When big stuff impacts your life you realise how un important other things are, like football. Even you lot in the PL didn’t bother me after a bit, whatever will be I thought, good on you, course I still can’t stand you 🤪🤪but it didn’t bother me and if you beat one of the big boys I thought good on you, no better feeling for proper fans who have seen the dungeon days.
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:15 - Jun 21 with 3481 viewsjack247

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:04 - Jun 21 by SgorioFruit

And Cardiff winning to go back ahead of us surely?
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:25 - Jun 21 with 3451 viewsSgorioFruit

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:15 - Jun 21 by jack247

And Cardiff winning to go back ahead of us surely?

yeh of course, I was linking the two results together, because Leeds lost to the scum . the only consolation would have been if Fulham had won yesterday, which would have made Leeds pancing themselves after today

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:40 - Jun 21 with 3401 viewsbennytheblue

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:25 - Jun 21 by SgorioFruit

yeh of course, I was linking the two results together, because Leeds lost to the scum . the only consolation would have been if Fulham had won yesterday, which would have made Leeds pancing themselves after today

They still will be, no usual big support behind them etc...we always beat them, have for years like most teams in white actually.🤷🏼‍♂️
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:54 - Jun 21 with 3359 viewsjohnlangy

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:40 - Jun 21 by bennytheblue

They still will be, no usual big support behind them etc...we always beat them, have for years like most teams in white actually.🤷🏼‍♂️

Except one.
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 18:13 - Jun 21 with 3314 viewsbennytheblue

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:54 - Jun 21 by johnlangy

Except one.

Yeah I can’t stand Luton
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 18:19 - Jun 21 with 3289 viewspencoedjack

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:12 - Jun 21 by bennytheblue

It’s not even mushroom season yet Monmouth? Pandemic had a bit of an affect on you then? I reckon you are not alone anyway and silly (albeit historical ones) rivalries and all the shhhiiiite that comes with football these days have been shown up for what they really are in the last few months. I have to be honest, I felt this way now for almost 10 years. When big stuff impacts your life you realise how un important other things are, like football. Even you lot in the PL didn’t bother me after a bit, whatever will be I thought, good on you, course I still can’t stand you 🤪🤪but it didn’t bother me and if you beat one of the big boys I thought good on you, no better feeling for proper fans who have seen the dungeon days.

The irony of that post is beyond comprehension
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 00:10 - Jun 22 with 2902 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Most of us hope you’ll go bankrupt when FIFA make you cough up for Sala . It’s been really nice actually sitting on Swansea beach wondering if the authorities would let you on to your Cardiff docks sandpit .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 00:45 - Jun 22 with 2886 viewssainthelens

Get back in yer box you fckn melt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024