Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Such lovely people 22:13 - Jun 21 with 7412 viewsJack123

[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 22:15]

libera nos a malo

Such lovely people on 06:37 - Jun 22 with 1334 viewsJimmyGilligan

Such lovely people on 22:29 - Jun 21 by Jack123

The point is though Darren, these people shouldn't be there in the first place! Also I find it sickening they are talking about ripping our statues down,

This post has been edited by an administrator

If that isnt worth a ban i don't know what is. I'm all for discussing the issue and winding each other up, but that's deep seated neanderthal hate right there.
Such lovely people on 07:36 - Jun 22 with 1289 viewsNeath_Jack

Where's all those posters that reckon we haven't got any racists on here?

F*ck me sideways, if you think the same after this weekend there is no hope.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Such lovely people on 07:59 - Jun 22 with 1259 viewsMrSwerve

PS is on a roll at the moment.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Such lovely people on 08:29 - Jun 22 with 1235 viewsJackfath

Such lovely people on 07:59 - Jun 22 by MrSwerve

PS is on a roll at the moment.

What's happened to the once greatest place on the internet?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Such lovely people on 08:40 - Jun 22 with 1224 viewsItchySphincter

Such lovely people on 22:29 - Jun 21 by Jack123

The point is though Darren, these people shouldn't be there in the first place! Also I find it sickening they are talking about ripping our statues down,

This post has been edited by an administrator

Definitely not a racist. Definitely.

Fair play Jack123 you’ve managed to say what many on here have wanted to say for the last couple of weeks. Surprised really that you forgot to mention sending them back on the banana boat.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Such lovely people on 10:02 - Jun 22 with 1167 viewschad

Such lovely people on 00:18 - Jun 22 by Fireboy2

Im sure there are no statues of them in Africa 🤔

I would not be so sure

I certainly read an article about statues in Africa to people who set up communities with money from selling slaves. It appears they are also very aware of their own citizens who facilitated the trade by abducting people and selling them as slaves. Deep divisions continue about marrying into such families.

On a side note It’s seems to say initially the people ‘bought’ from Africa were treated the same as indentured workers from the UK. Presumably that soon changed with no political support from their own country.

But it was indeed it seems primarily their own countrymen that abducted them and sold them on as chattels. It seems slavery was nothing new in Africa

Of course Drizz seems to see no merit in the work to stop the disguising trade some were involved in. Even the cotton workers in the North West who risked what little they had and faced starvation to stand in support of freeing the slaves whose hands were the last to touch the cotton they worked on. For anyone who has seen the cotton mill machinery in operation and understood how children were used to jump into the body of the moving machinery to fix cotton breaks etc. Will understand it was pretty awful for them too. As the miners throughout the UK etc. etc.

Fortunately our working conditions have improved, children no longer have to face mutilation darting in working machinery and the old black slave market was stopped. Although slavery continues, often women as domestic and sex slaves (nothing new from the history of women) and I would say largely white, largely driven by European slave traders. Perhaps that is most important to address.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 10:04]
Such lovely people on 10:51 - Jun 22 with 1129 viewsNotLoyal

It surprises me how much his politics has changed.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Such lovely people on 11:19 - Jun 22 with 1108 viewsItchySphincter

Such lovely people on 06:37 - Jun 22 by JimmyGilligan

If that isnt worth a ban i don't know what is. I'm all for discussing the issue and winding each other up, but that's deep seated neanderthal hate right there.

Out of curiosity Mont, what was it about my reply to the racist post that you didn’t like?

Login to get fewer ads

Such lovely people on 11:29 - Jun 22 with 1093 viewsDrizzy

Such lovely people on 10:02 - Jun 22 by chad

I would not be so sure

I certainly read an article about statues in Africa to people who set up communities with money from selling slaves. It appears they are also very aware of their own citizens who facilitated the trade by abducting people and selling them as slaves. Deep divisions continue about marrying into such families.

On a side note It’s seems to say initially the people ‘bought’ from Africa were treated the same as indentured workers from the UK. Presumably that soon changed with no political support from their own country.

But it was indeed it seems primarily their own countrymen that abducted them and sold them on as chattels. It seems slavery was nothing new in Africa

Of course Drizz seems to see no merit in the work to stop the disguising trade some were involved in. Even the cotton workers in the North West who risked what little they had and faced starvation to stand in support of freeing the slaves whose hands were the last to touch the cotton they worked on. For anyone who has seen the cotton mill machinery in operation and understood how children were used to jump into the body of the moving machinery to fix cotton breaks etc. Will understand it was pretty awful for them too. As the miners throughout the UK etc. etc.

Fortunately our working conditions have improved, children no longer have to face mutilation darting in working machinery and the old black slave market was stopped. Although slavery continues, often women as domestic and sex slaves (nothing new from the history of women) and I would say largely white, largely driven by European slave traders. Perhaps that is most important to address.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 10:04]

"Primarily their own countrymen that abducted them"

A myth perpetuated over and over by apologists of racism. 3 million slaves from West Africa were transported to British colonies by British ships, specifically engineered to carry human cargo.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Such lovely people on 11:43 - Jun 22 with 1074 viewsItchySphincter

Such lovely people on 11:29 - Jun 22 by Drizzy

"Primarily their own countrymen that abducted them"

A myth perpetuated over and over by apologists of racism. 3 million slaves from West Africa were transported to British colonies by British ships, specifically engineered to carry human cargo.

She’s just a whataboutist. It’s a technique used when they want to argue the point but can’t, so it’s all ‘what about this’ and ‘what about that’ - it’s all they’ve got.

Such lovely people on 12:06 - Jun 22 with 1052 viewsDarran

Such lovely people on 11:19 - Jun 22 by ItchySphincter

Out of curiosity Mont, what was it about my reply to the racist post that you didn’t like?

Probably nothing he’s just the same stupid awkward twát he’s always been.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Such lovely people on 12:17 - Jun 22 with 1041 viewsGreatBritton

I was in Missouri a wile back and got taalking to a gy who claimed there was no racism in that state. He went on to say:

'We've always had a black in our family, for over a hundred years. Not the same one, of course.'

The thing is, I actually think he wasn't joking
Such lovely people on 12:32 - Jun 22 with 1024 viewsJimmyGilligan

Such lovely people on 11:19 - Jun 22 by ItchySphincter

I clearly quoted Jack123, is that you is it?
Such lovely people on 12:38 - Jun 22 with 1014 viewsDarran

Such lovely people on 12:32 - Jun 22 by JimmyGilligan

You down arrowed his post you fool.

Such lovely people on 12:53 - Jun 22 with 1001 viewsItchySphincter

Such lovely people on 12:32 - Jun 22 by JimmyGilligan

No, just curious as you down voted my reply to him. Not important, just wondered if you’d missed that I was taking the piss?

Such lovely people on 13:22 - Jun 22 with 966 viewsJimmyGilligan

Such lovely people on 12:53 - Jun 22 by ItchySphincter

No, just curious as you down voted my reply to him. Not important, just wondered if you’d missed that I was taking the piss?

I didn't 'downvote' you, not consciously anyway. Does it inform you who downvoted? How would you know it was me? I barely even notice the arrows it's a pointless addition I don't even remember reading your reply. If I do do it it's to wind up the people that get pissed off by being 'downvoted' which I haven't noticed you being, until now. I started reading the thread, saw Jack123 saying people should 'go back' then pressed reply.
Such lovely people on 13:40 - Jun 22 with 941 viewsNeath_Jack

Such lovely people on 13:22 - Jun 22 by JimmyGilligan

I didn't 'downvote' you, not consciously anyway. Does it inform you who downvoted? How would you know it was me? I barely even notice the arrows it's a pointless addition I don't even remember reading your reply. If I do do it it's to wind up the people that get pissed off by being 'downvoted' which I haven't noticed you being, until now. I started reading the thread, saw Jack123 saying people should 'go back' then pressed reply.

Yes it shows you who voted up or down.

Click the little underscore icon between the arrows and a box pops up.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Such lovely people on 13:42 - Jun 22 with 936 viewsJimmyGilligan

Such lovely people on 13:40 - Jun 22 by Neath_Jack

didn't know that. Remind me what you said and i'll tell you why I downvoted it.
Such lovely people on 13:42 - Jun 22 with 935 viewsDarran

He knows that ffs he’s just acting the twát like he always has.

Such lovely people on 13:45 - Jun 22 with 932 viewsJimmyGilligan

Such lovely people on 13:42 - Jun 22 by Darran

He knows that ffs he’s just acting the twát like he always has.

No I didn't i dont give a flying fvck about the arrows
Such lovely people on 13:52 - Jun 22 with 915 viewsLeonWasGod

Such lovely people on 08:29 - Jun 22 by Jackfath

What's happened to the once greatest place on the internet?

Nothing, I think Mumsnet is still going
Such lovely people on 14:04 - Jun 22 with 899 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Such lovely people on 00:18 - Jun 22 by Fireboy2

Im sure there are no statues of them in Africa 🤔

How do you know, did they invest their money in making improvements to their society.
Which is the reason for the Statues, not for slavery.
Did you know that the first person in America to legally own a slave was black.
Up until then slaves were "indentured" for 6-7 years, his was transferred when his indenture ran out and was made a slave for life.
Such lovely people on 14:04 - Jun 22 with 896 viewsNeath_Jack

Such lovely people on 13:42 - Jun 22 by JimmyGilligan

didn't know that. Remind me what you said and i'll tell you why I downvoted it.

I didn’t say anything, it was Itch.

Such lovely people on 14:17 - Jun 22 with 875 viewsJimmyGilligan

I wrote that, thinking he would read it, badly worded. I get it now and i've found the post, I didn't agree with 'you’ve managed to say what many on here have wanted to say for the last couple of weeks.' Which to me, sounded like he wanted to say it, because I certainly haven't. Its a line I haven't heard since the likes of Bernard Manning were famous, and In Sickness & In Health was on TV.

It's a disgrace this entire thread hasn't been deleted. The very first post is a video from a far right organisation. This is not the type of thing this forum should be displaying.

And round and round we go....
Such lovely people on 15:17 - Jun 22 with 834 viewsTreforys_Jack

The trick is to make sure mart6 down votes you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024