Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City 01:09 - Jun 22 with 9970 viewsNotLoyal

I hope they keep on winning, and I hope Swansea City the most decorated and successful team in Wales in a lifetime do as well.
Because they can't live with us and they can't beat us, it's a guaranteed play off win, regardless if it is over 2 legs or one.
Keep winning boys because your mentors are waiting.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City on 21:05 - Jun 27 with 1497 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff City on 20:56 - Jun 27 by CCFCTOM

At what point did I say it was over? All I will say is that the cause of the crash has been identified and it was no fault of Cardiff City... we won’t come out of this smelling of roses but if the paperwork was not completed also then Nantes won’t be getting their full fee. Everyone’s lost in this ordeal and unfortunately for his family football is a business.

Listen up...

Nobody is saying that the cause of the plane crashing was the fault of Cardiff City.

But here's the thing.

He was your player, and, unfortunately for your club, you will have to stump up.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cardiff City on 21:15 - Jun 27 with 1478 viewsCCFCTOM

Cardiff City on 21:05 - Jun 27 by Swanjaxs

Listen up...

Nobody is saying that the cause of the plane crashing was the fault of Cardiff City.

But here's the thing.

He was your player, and, unfortunately for your club, you will have to stump up.

Who says he was our player? Have you got the signed documents/contracts? The problem with all you feckin morons is that you think you have all this knowledge because you saw a tweet saying ‘welcome to Cardiff’. The club have proved that he wasn’t signed fully therefore I doubt we will pay the full fee 👍
Cardiff City on 21:21 - Jun 27 with 1471 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff City on 21:15 - Jun 27 by CCFCTOM

Who says he was our player? Have you got the signed documents/contracts? The problem with all you feckin morons is that you think you have all this knowledge because you saw a tweet saying ‘welcome to Cardiff’. The club have proved that he wasn’t signed fully therefore I doubt we will pay the full fee 👍

So you have gone from...

We won't pay anything to...

We might pay something to...

I doubt we will pay the full fee...

And you call us morons 👍

Go to bed you fùckin banger 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Cardiff City on 21:31 - Jun 27 with 1425 viewsBillyChong

Cardiff City on 21:15 - Jun 27 by CCFCTOM

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/record-signing--emiliano-sala-
Cardiff City on 21:35 - Jun 27 with 1407 viewsCCFCTOM

Cardiff City on 21:21 - Jun 27 by Swanjaxs

So you have gone from...

And you call us morons 👍

I think you need to re-read the convo pal? Not once did I state that we will not pay anything? I just explained to your foolish self that unfortunately we will not be paying 15m (which we won’t). I hope that’s not too difficult to understand mucka... you can crack on with whatever shite Saturday night tv you watch with your hanging missus 🤣👍
Cardiff City on 21:36 - Jun 27 with 1406 viewssainthelens

Cardiff City on 21:21 - Jun 27 by Swanjaxs

So you have gone from...

And you call us morons 👍

Innit.
He's had lessons from Anus' book of fairy tales. The fckn c0ck womble.
Cardiff City on 21:39 - Jun 27 with 1393 viewsCCFCTOM

Cardiff City on 21:31 - Jun 27 by BillyChong

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/record-signing--emiliano-sala-

If you’d have read the thread you could have saved yourself from looking dull 🤣🤣 Honest to god the welsh assembly has failed you lot something terrible. Barstewards 🤣🤣
Cardiff City on 21:41 - Jun 27 with 1390 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff City on 21:35 - Jun 27 by CCFCTOM

I think you need to re-read the convo pal? Not once did I state that we will not pay anything? I just explained to your foolish self that unfortunately we will not be paying 15m (which we won’t). I hope that’s not too difficult to understand mucka... you can crack on with whatever shite Saturday night tv you watch with your hanging missus 🤣👍

Haha the missus insults now is it young Tommy 😂

If i could be bothered I'd drag up the old thread where I made you look a cùnt...

But as you say, perhaps I should throw my ugly missus a bone instead 👍

Now get yourself off to your cockbook 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City on 21:48 - Jun 27 with 1381 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff City on 21:36 - Jun 27 by sainthelens

Innit.
He's had lessons from Anus' book of fairy tales. The fckn c0ck womble.

Fair play mate though, this one is an absolute rocket ain't he 😂

Much more fun than Benny, or the other plank that used to come on here, giving it the big one, then firing off pm's left right and centre offering everyone out 😀

Canton's very own Danny Dyer he was 🙈

Cardiff City on 21:55 - Jun 27 with 1357 viewsCCFCTOM

Cardiff City on 21:41 - Jun 27 by Swanjaxs

Haha the missus insults now is it young Tommy 😂

If i could be bothered I'd drag up the old thread where I made you look a cùnt...

But as you say, perhaps I should throw my ugly missus a bone instead 👍

Now get yourself off to your cockbook 😂

Can’t remember that? Dig it up if you have time 👍 at the end of the day we won’t pay the full fee, there’ll be no dreaded points reduction and we might even bag ourselves a place back in the Prem. You’ve admittedly had the best of the last decade but I’m pretty sure we won’t be seeing much of little old Swansea Town during this one. All the best👍
Cardiff City on 22:01 - Jun 27 with 1353 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff City on 21:55 - Jun 27 by CCFCTOM

Can’t remember that? Dig it up if you have time 👍 at the end of the day we won’t pay the full fee, there’ll be no dreaded points reduction and we might even bag ourselves a place back in the Prem. You’ve admittedly had the best of the last decade but I’m pretty sure we won’t be seeing much of little old Swansea Town during this one. All the best👍

Fùck me kid, never mind reaching for you cockbook, dust off your Hans Christian Andersen book of fairytales instead 😂

Your good comedy value Tom.

Come back real soon 👍

Nite nite 🤡

Cardiff City on 22:45 - Jun 27 with 1324 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City on 21:48 - Jun 27 by Swanjaxs

Much more fun than Benny, or the other plank that used to come on here, giving it the big one, then firing off pm's left right and centre offering everyone out 😀

Same person different prescription.

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff City on 22:48 - Jun 27 with 1312 viewsTNT

You've obviously looked up your anus, you s**m c**t.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cardiff City on 22:56 - Jun 27 with 1292 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City on 22:48 - Jun 27 by TNT

You've obviously looked up your anus, you s**m c**t.

Talking to some of the older lads tonight, our poor relations should ask anus about the absolute sledging he took in Newport.
English fan living on daddy’s money, An embarrassment.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 8:43]

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff City on 00:24 - Jun 28 with 1232 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff City on 20:52 - Jun 27 by CCFCTOM

That was a mouthful 🤣 are you finished? You lot really are bitter and twisted! I guess that’s what living down west does to you... if the paperwork was not signed then we will not be paying the 15m bucks my friend 👍 we may have to pay something but it won’t be the full fee.

Tommy boy
Wait until the European courts get hold of you ....
Bitter I'm not to sure .
Living in the West I wouldn't want it any other way. ...
I'm in Cardiff at least 5 times a week ...so always happy to returun to the wild west ...
Cardiff City on 00:30 - Jun 28 with 1228 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff City on 00:24 - Jun 28 by owainglyndwr

Tommy boy
Wait until the European courts get hold of you ....
Bitter I'm not to sure .
Living in the West I wouldn't want it any other way. ...
I'm in Cardiff at least 5 times a week ...so always happy to returun to the wild west ...

I hope his sister turned the side lamp off when he fell asleep
Cardiff City on 07:56 - Jun 28 with 1134 viewsepaul

Was offered a new job this week, a promotion, fecking scummer in work said it's the only promotion I'll see this year!!! He's right, gonna be even worse now on Monday esp as I've dished it out for most of the season (couldn't help myself lol) Ah well what goes around comes around..........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Cardiff City on 08:36 - Jun 28 with 1113 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City on 07:56 - Jun 28 by epaul

Was offered a new job this week, a promotion, fecking scummer in work said it's the only promotion I'll see this year!!! He's right, gonna be even worse now on Monday esp as I've dished it out for most of the season (couldn't help myself lol) Ah well what goes around comes around..........

Well he or she won’t see a promotion at all, except yours. So there’s that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City on 08:51 - Jun 28 with 1094 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City on 21:48 - Jun 27 by Swanjaxs

I could take offence at that.....
Cardiff City on 15:37 - Jun 28 with 941 viewsJBT95

deleted
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 15:40]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024