Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The plane over the Etihad 21:20 - Jun 22 with 18904 viewsDarran

This is an interesting one. Can they really ban people for that?

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/2020/june/club-statement/#.XvENSVYQJpI.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The plane over the Etihad on 19:51 - Jun 23 with 1316 viewsLohengrin

The plane over the Etihad on 19:49 - Jun 23 by exiledclaseboy

A now regular occurrence. A sad sight, but inevitable.

Again, not the target audience.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The plane over the Etihad on 19:52 - Jun 23 with 1310 viewsHighjack

The plane over the Etihad on 19:42 - Jun 23 by Humpty

All I can see on Google is one person, a supporter of BLM, say that about Jesus.

He couldn’t have been white because he was the lord of the dance and everybody knows white men can’t dance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The plane over the Etihad on 19:54 - Jun 23 with 1301 viewsLohengrin

The plane over the Etihad on 19:52 - Jun 23 by Highjack

He couldn’t have been white because he was the lord of the dance and everybody knows white men can’t dance.

Are you confusing The risen Lord with Michael Flatley?

The plane over the Etihad on 19:57 - Jun 23 with 1287 viewslondonlisa2001

The plane over the Etihad on 19:27 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

Fact is, Lis, bright kids leaving school around here whose parents don’t have thruppence have two choices, if they‘re lucky, the steelworks or the forces.

To diminish the horizon even further they are now apparently monsters because they’re white.

It won’t wash. I’m not having it.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 19:29]

Absolute bollox.

My Dad and Grandpa were both steel workers.

It’s about aspiration and understanding that there are choices available, Good teachers and a f*** you attitude.

Stop diminishing people.
The plane over the Etihad on 20:02 - Jun 23 with 1277 viewsLohengrin

The plane over the Etihad on 19:57 - Jun 23 by londonlisa2001

Absolute bollox.

My Dad and Grandpa were both steel workers.

It’s about aspiration and understanding that there are choices available, Good teachers and a f*** you attitude.

Stop diminishing people.

What vistas lay at the feet of your Dad and Grandpa then? What did they miss?

Your experience is as unusual as it is exceptional.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 20:06]

The plane over the Etihad on 20:15 - Jun 23 with 1253 viewslondonlisa2001

The plane over the Etihad on 20:02 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

What vistas lay at the feet of your Dad and Grandpa then? What did they miss?

Your experience is as unusual as it is exceptional.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 20:06]

It’s not unusual or exceptional. Many friends of mine at college came from similar backgrounds.

They missed the knowledge that it was allowed.

You’re allowed to do what you want. It’s not prohibited. It’s the bowing and scraping to the likes of Rees Mogg and Johnson that’s the issue. They aren’t the chosen ones. They’re just average people born to wealthy families. You’d meet brighter, more interesting, sparky people any time you left the house. They’re just posh and have a smattering of Latin. Believe me. I know.

Have some bloody belief mun.
The plane over the Etihad on 20:27 - Jun 23 with 1232 viewsNotLoyal

The plane over the Etihad on 19:08 - Jun 23 by Arthur_from_OTB

During a revolution there is no such thing as not having "a political leaning". There is no question that we are going through a Cultural Revolution.

Unless the madness is stopped those who are not 100% in the vanguard of the revolution will be crushed by it. You made a comment which you thought was sympathetic but it would have been perceived as extremely hostile by BLM.

Their demands will become increasing outrageous until even the liberals and the far left turn against them. In America they are now calling for statues of Jesus to be smashed because they don’t depict Jesus as a black man.

I don't care what blm think, nor the extreme right, nor anyone else.
As I've said before if my family are well, fed and happy, outside my front door is a matter of opinion. I actually agree with some of what you said, but who cares?
If you want to see a real unreported war spend a few days in Belfast, that's on my doorstep. And there are more colours involved than you care to mention.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The plane over the Etihad on 20:33 - Jun 23 with 1216 viewsArthur_from_OTB

The plane over the Etihad on 19:23 - Jun 23 by londonlisa2001

No they aren’t.

Conservatives have started saying ‘don’t take the Jesus statues’ away as an attack. A few idiots have started talking about the depictions of Jesus In response, pointing out that the historical figures wouldn’t have been white (which is a statement of fact).

You are being played like a fiddle. By Putin and possibly also China.

For someone who thinks they are on the left you are very confused about who your enemies are.

All the anti-Putin nonsense has come from war mongering neoconservatives. I suppose you believed all the Salisbury nonsense. Would you like to buy a bridge?
Login to get fewer ads

The plane over the Etihad on 20:37 - Jun 23 with 1206 viewslondonlisa2001

The plane over the Etihad on 20:33 - Jun 23 by Arthur_from_OTB

For someone who thinks they are on the left you are very confused about who your enemies are.

All the anti-Putin nonsense has come from war mongering neoconservatives. I suppose you believed all the Salisbury nonsense. Would you like to buy a bridge?

I’m not on the left.

It’s you that’s confused.
The plane over the Etihad on 20:47 - Jun 23 with 1193 viewsHumpty

The plane over the Etihad on 20:33 - Jun 23 by Arthur_from_OTB

Lol. As I suspected. A full blown, conspiracy loving Russia apologist.

Where the f*ck do these idiots come from?

Go on then Arthur, who was responsible for what happened in Salisbury?
The plane over the Etihad on 20:56 - Jun 23 with 1175 viewsArthur_from_OTB

The plane over the Etihad on 20:37 - Jun 23 by londonlisa2001

I’m not on the left.

It’s you that’s confused.

If you are not on the left then I really am confused.

I haven’t read all your posts but the posts I have seen are in the Politically Correct Looney Tunes category. For example, you want to ban the police and you think “No white person anywhere in the UK” suffers discrimination.
The plane over the Etihad on 21:21 - Jun 23 with 1136 viewsHumpty

C'mon Arthur mun. Tell us about Salisbury. Don't be shy.
The plane over the Etihad on 21:23 - Jun 23 with 1135 viewsArthur_from_OTB

The plane over the Etihad on 20:47 - Jun 23 by Humpty

Lol. As I suspected. A full blown, conspiracy loving Russia apologist.

Where the f*ck do these idiots come from?

Go on then Arthur, who was responsible for what happened in Salisbury?

We don't know the full story but what we have been told by our lying government can't be true. There are too many contradictions and anomalies in that story.

If you have not been following the case you don't know things like the child eating the bread Skripal gave him to feed the ducks. Or the fact that the CIA faked pictures of sick children and dead ducks in Salisbury to show Trump. Or that the first person to notice and help the Skripals was a Colonel who happened to be head of nursing in the British Army. That was kept secret for a year.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/18/no-children-ducks-harmed-novicho

The Blogmire site is now the main site where the case is discussed and there is a nice list of 40 of absurd things we are expected to believe in the link below :

https://www.theblogmire.com/the-salisbury-poisonings-two-years-on-a-riddle-wrapp
The plane over the Etihad on 22:04 - Jun 23 with 1094 viewsDarran

Like I said in the OP,interesting.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/23/police-to-investigate-burnley-wh

The plane over the Etihad on 22:05 - Jun 23 with 1092 viewsHumpty

The plane over the Etihad on 21:23 - Jun 23 by Arthur_from_OTB

We don't know the full story but what we have been told by our lying government can't be true. There are too many contradictions and anomalies in that story.

If you have not been following the case you don't know things like the child eating the bread Skripal gave him to feed the ducks. Or the fact that the CIA faked pictures of sick children and dead ducks in Salisbury to show Trump. Or that the first person to notice and help the Skripals was a Colonel who happened to be head of nursing in the British Army. That was kept secret for a year.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/18/no-children-ducks-harmed-novicho

The Blogmire site is now the main site where the case is discussed and there is a nice list of 40 of absurd things we are expected to believe in the link below :

https://www.theblogmire.com/the-salisbury-poisonings-two-years-on-a-riddle-wrapp

I've only had a brief look and have no idea if any of it is true. There may well be some inconsistencies in the official narrative, there often is in such big, complex cases, but that hardly absolves Russia.

The writer admits that Russian agents were seen 500 yards from Skripal's house but he quibbles about whether or not they were in the vicinity or not, as they were described as being. I would call 500 yards in the vicinity, wouldn't you? And what were two Russian agents doing there? They claim to have been sightseeing but went back to London due to the inclement weather. Do you believe that?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 23:16]
The plane over the Etihad on 22:27 - Jun 23 with 1070 viewsArthur_from_OTB

The plane over the Etihad on 22:05 - Jun 23 by Humpty

I've only had a brief look and have no idea if any of it is true. There may well be some inconsistencies in the official narrative, there often is in such big, complex cases, but that hardly absolves Russia.

The writer admits that Russian agents were seen 500 yards from Skripal's house but he quibbles about whether or not they were in the vicinity or not, as they were described as being. I would call 500 yards in the vicinity, wouldn't you? And what were two Russian agents doing there? They claim to have been sightseeing but went back to London due to the inclement weather. Do you believe that?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 23:16]

Anyone who comes up to my house is caught on camera. It is the same for most houses in the street. I sent a video file some crooks to the cops last year. They parked their car outside my house after a robbery.

Skripal had a camera in his house and so did many of his neighbours. If the Russians went near his house there would be film of it.

Just read the article and use your brain.
The plane over the Etihad on 22:28 - Jun 23 with 1068 viewsDarran

The plane over the Etihad on 22:27 - Jun 23 by Arthur_from_OTB

Anyone who comes up to my house is caught on camera. It is the same for most houses in the street. I sent a video file some crooks to the cops last year. They parked their car outside my house after a robbery.

Skripal had a camera in his house and so did many of his neighbours. If the Russians went near his house there would be film of it.

Where do you live Arth?

The plane over the Etihad on 22:34 - Jun 23 with 1057 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The plane over the Etihad on 22:27 - Jun 23 by Arthur_from_OTB

Nobody in my street has a video camera covering their front door.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The plane over the Etihad on 22:54 - Jun 23 with 1050 viewsArthur_from_OTB

The plane over the Etihad on 22:28 - Jun 23 by Darran

Where do you live Arth?

Surrey at the moment.
The plane over the Etihad on 22:56 - Jun 23 with 1048 viewsArthur_from_OTB

The plane over the Etihad on 22:34 - Jun 23 by felixstowe_jack

Nobody in my street has a video camera covering their front door.

Only costs £30 for an ip camera. I have them all over the place.
The plane over the Etihad on 23:05 - Jun 23 with 1042 viewsDarran

The plane over the Etihad on 22:54 - Jun 23 by Arthur_from_OTB

Surrey at the moment.

Posh twát eh?

The plane over the Etihad on 23:14 - Jun 23 with 1030 viewsArthur_from_OTB

The plane over the Etihad on 23:05 - Jun 23 by Darran

Posh twát eh?

Yes, if you think Sandfields is posh.
The plane over the Etihad on 23:30 - Jun 23 with 1012 viewsNotLoyal

Well, time for bed.
Check underneath JIC.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The plane over the Etihad on 23:31 - Jun 23 with 1007 viewsDJack

The plane over the Etihad on 19:41 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

Why the reticence?

Perhaps he doesn't appreciate the idea of you grooming him...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The plane over the Etihad on 23:40 - Jun 23 with 1003 viewsDJack

The plane over the Etihad on 21:23 - Jun 23 by Arthur_from_OTB

"There are too many contradictions and anomalies in that story."

No shit sherlock. A foreign spy who then helped the west understand Russian thinking, who had a police handler, who was almost certainly monitored and all at a period post numerous assasinations of Russians in the west.

I'll leave you with these thoughts. Why did the Russians try so hard to hack the OPCW at the Hague whilst the tests were on-going and why did they, falsely claim that the Swiss lab had found a combination of other agents and not Novichok, why did they claim so many patently rediculous things? (... their usual maskirovka)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024