Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss 10:13 - Jun 23 with 6034 viewsLandore_Jack

Middlesbrough have sacked head coach Jonathan Woodgate and appointed Neil Warnock as his replacement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53149667

#backtojack

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 10:15 - Jun 23 with 4920 viewsMrSwerve

Blimey.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 10:29 - Jun 23 with 4884 viewsHumpty

Lol. What have Boro fans done to deserve Colin? Poor bastards.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 10:37 - Jun 23 with 4865 viewshammy

Good news; they may now put a proper shift in against the likes of Brizzle and Scumdiff …

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 10:47 - Jun 23 with 4855 viewsLeonWasGod

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 10:37 - Jun 23 by hammy

Good news; they may now put a proper shift in against the likes of Brizzle and Scumdiff …

Yep. Could help us this could, a they can't get any worse than they were on Saturday.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 11:00 - Jun 23 with 4829 viewssP7qupUf

Well, that's all they had as an attacking force were a few big guys to lump it into from corners and free kicks. Team personnel is made for Colin.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 11:31 - Jun 23 with 4774 viewsWarwickHunt

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 10:37 - Jun 23 by hammy

Last minute winner against the Vermin please. Ideally a header from a long throw-in.

Karma*, innit.

*Kaaarma in the Caaardiff vernacular.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 12:12 - Jun 23 with 4692 viewspencoedjack

In fairness a good move by Boro.

Be very surprised if they went down with Colin in charge.

Short term contract?
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 12:29 - Jun 23 with 4654 viewsNotLoyal

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 12:12 - Jun 23 by pencoedjack

In fairness a good move by Boro.

Be very surprised if they went down with Colin in charge.

Short term contract?

Hopefully for him, he’s in my dead pool selection 2021 😂
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 12:30]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 12:55 - Jun 23 with 4585 viewssainthelens

Are they supplying eyebrows as part of his contract?
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 13:09 - Jun 23 with 4556 viewskarnataka

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 10:47 - Jun 23 by LeonWasGod

Yep. Could help us this could, a they can't get any worse than they were on Saturday.

Not sure about that, I actually thought they were worse at the Liberty where they had 38% possession and 8 goal attempts and looked utterly clueless compared with 55% and 17 goal attempts on Saturday.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 13:18 - Jun 23 with 4535 viewsjack247

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 13:09 - Jun 23 by karnataka

Not sure about that, I actually thought they were worse at the Liberty where they had 38% possession and 8 goal attempts and looked utterly clueless compared with 55% and 17 goal attempts on Saturday.

We passed them all over the pitch that day. Warnock is more than capable of getting a result against a Neil Harris team.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 13:34 - Jun 23 with 4515 viewsairedale

They’ve got Cardiff up there in the middle of July. Wonder if there’ll be a bit of a conflict of interest for Warnock? Probably not, he’s a dyed in the wool pro after all.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 13:39 - Jun 23 with 4504 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 13:09 - Jun 23 by karnataka

They only had nine men at the Liberty though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 15:34 - Jun 23 with 4388 viewsGlyn1

Garry Monk to Tony Pulis to Jonathan Woodgate to Neil Warnock. The players must have no idea what they're supposed to be doing.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 15:35]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 15:46 - Jun 23 with 4365 viewsTimTtam

It's actually a good short term move by Boro. He'll keep them up I reckon.

However next season...lets just say they may be leaving this division. They sacked Pulis to get rid of hoofball, and now they've gone backwards.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 17:13 - Jun 23 with 4293 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He has promoted more English football league teams than any other manager. Most recently, he somehow got that truly awful Cardiff City team promoted.

Why he is considered such a joke bemuses me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 19:14 - Jun 23 with 4209 viewssainthelens

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 17:13 - Jun 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He has promoted more English football league teams than any other manager. Most recently, he somehow got that truly awful Cardiff City team promoted.

Why he is considered such a joke bemuses me.

I've considered him a joke. Just a vile cvnt of a human being.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:23 - Jun 23 with 4092 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 19:14 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

I've considered him a joke. Just a vile cvnt of a human being.

Why is he a vile human being?

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:32 - Jun 23 with 4084 viewsbennytheblue

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:23 - Jun 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why is he a vile human being?

He has no clue....it’s his own demons phucking with him. The guy is a legend, sure he has old style ways but so what, football was at least real then. It’s shiiit now
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:36 - Jun 23 with 4078 viewssainthelens

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:32 - Jun 23 by bennytheblue

He has no clue....it’s his own demons phucking with him. The guy is a legend, sure he has old style ways but so what, football was at least real then. It’s shiiit now

I don't know him, just my own opinion of what I think. Same way that I don't know you, but still read/heard enough to think that you are also a cvnt.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:39 - Jun 23 with 4065 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:32 - Jun 23 by bennytheblue

He is one of the 'new breed' of Swansea City supporter who developed a superiority complex when we were renowned for playing an attractive style of football. Ever since, Swansea City supporters like him look down at other football teams who do not play the same way.

What makes it all the more hilarious is that we have been playing arguably the worst style of football in the league all season. It wasn't long ago this forum and general conversations amongst Swansea City supporters consisted of lamenting the quality of football and debating not renewing season tickets.

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:52 - Jun 23 with 4049 viewssainthelens

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:39 - Jun 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He is one of the 'new breed' of Swansea City supporter who developed a superiority complex when we were renowned for playing an attractive style of football. Ever since, Swansea City supporters like him look down at other football teams who do not play the same way.

What makes it all the more hilarious is that we have been playing arguably the worst style of football in the league all season. It wasn't long ago this forum and general conversations amongst Swansea City supporters consisted of lamenting the quality of football and debating not renewing season tickets.

Been following us for 45 years you stupid tw@t.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 14:33 - Jun 24 with 3878 viewsoldcob

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:52 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

Been following us for 45 years you stupid tw@t.

Don't beat about the bush, get to the point mun.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 15:16 - Jun 24 with 3858 viewsjack247

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:39 - Jun 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I’d love to hear that argument Dwight. How we play a worse style than Middlesbrough for example, or Cardiff, or Birmingham, or Milwall, or Stoke.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 18:07 - Jun 24 with 3795 viewsNotLoyal

We have played exceptional football for years, even under burrows, before that Ian Evans. Before that Terry Yorath, to say we are the worst footballing side in the league or have the worst style, which I read as the same when we are clearly not is baffling.

Possibly you have needed a stadium view this season and last to see a little bit more than the TV tells you.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024