Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss 10:13 - Jun 23 with 6031 viewsLandore_Jack

Middlesbrough have sacked head coach Jonathan Woodgate and appointed Neil Warnock as his replacement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53149667

#backtojack

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 18:37 - Jun 24 with 1106 viewsswan65split

"At least I've got eight games without being booed by anybody, it'll be very strange for me that."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53163101
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 19:42 - Jun 24 with 1084 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 18:37 - Jun 24 by swan65split

"At least I've got eight games without being booed by anybody, it'll be very strange for me that."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53163101

I have to take my hat off to him - if only for his love of the game. 70 odd and he can’t stop being involved.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 21:09 - Jun 24 with 1061 viewsswan65split

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 19:42 - Jun 24 by Brynmill_Jack

I have to take my hat off to him - if only for his love of the game. 70 odd and he can’t stop being involved.

I would think its more the case of being so long in the limelight, and the boss! 8-9 months of being not top of the phone book contacts.
Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 15:24 - Jun 27 with 950 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 15:16 - Jun 24 by jack247

I’d love to hear that argument Dwight. How we play a worse style than Middlesbrough for example, or Cardiff, or Birmingham, or Milwall, or Stoke.

Do you think the style of football we played today would have enabled us to score three goals away at Preston and travel home with three points today?

I doubt it.

Just because we pass the ball in our third of the pitch for an awfully long time, it does not mean we play a style of football any better than the likes of Cardiff who may not complete as many passes as us but ultimately create more exciting attacking opportunities through their preferred style of play.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 15:25 - Jun 27 with 949 viewsDarran

Neil Warnock replaces Jonathan Woodgate as Middlesbrough boss on 15:24 - Jun 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you think the style of football we played today would have enabled us to score three goals away at Preston and travel home with three points today?

I doubt it.

Just because we pass the ball in our third of the pitch for an awfully long time, it does not mean we play a style of football any better than the likes of Cardiff who may not complete as many passes as us but ultimately create more exciting attacking opportunities through their preferred style of play.

Nobody can argue with this surely? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024