Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 12:23 - Jun 23 with 1136 viewsNotLoyal

This half witted pile of excrement called the mayor of Seattle DC needs removing from her Ivory tower. After supporting rioting and agreeing on a defund of the police in principle the stupid cnt has pressed the emergency button.
She has been the cause of numerous deaths in the past four weeks, she needs putting on trial for her role in the disorder and deaths.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53146258

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 12:30 - Jun 23 with 1123 viewsLohengrin

Durkan’s priceless. She was asked last week what she would do if her house was being burgled seeing as she wanted to see the back of the police? She replied “that question is coming from a place of privilege.”

She’s seen for herself now what happens when order breaks down and it has terrified her.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 12:54 - Jun 23 with 1090 viewsNotLoyal

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 12:30 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

Durkan’s priceless. She was asked last week what she would do if her house was being burgled seeing as she wanted to see the back of the police? She replied “that question is coming from a place of privilege.”

She’s seen for herself now what happens when order breaks down and it has terrified her.

It was her policy to not intervene as well, II think the country will throw her to the dogs for this, can’t see anyone disagreeing on here that she is responsible as a result of not taking the right action.

Looks to me like Trump has sat back and watched her make her own bed.
Sometimes it’s best to do nothing.

OK I've changed it.

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 14:23 - Jun 23 with 1018 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 12:54 - Jun 23 by NotLoyal

It was her policy to not intervene as well, II think the country will throw her to the dogs for this, can’t see anyone disagreeing on here that she is responsible as a result of not taking the right action.

Looks to me like Trump has sat back and watched her make her own bed.
Sometimes it’s best to do nothing.

Trump didn't "do nothing", he pointed it out the rest of the world by saying if they didn't fix it he would.
Thus bringing it to everyones attention.
Are you also aware that the COVID-19 mortality rates are twice as high in major Democrat States as they are in the Republican ones?
Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 15:04 - Jun 23 with 959 viewsLeonWasGod

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 14:23 - Jun 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Trump didn't "do nothing", he pointed it out the rest of the world by saying if they didn't fix it he would.
Are you also aware that the COVID-19 mortality rates are twice as high in major Democrat States as they are in the Republican ones?

The US situation has moved on quite a bit now; those mortality figures were all being reported over a month ago (and there's a lot more to it than the colour of the State).

There's been a significant jump in many states now where lockdowns have been lifted, with 7 day averages of infections and hospitalisations increasing sharply. They've got some major issues trying to keep this under control. Florida has received a lot of publicity this week. Others include Utah, Georgia, Texas, Arizona. California has a prisons problem. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/22/coronavirus-live-updates-us/

29 States apparently have seen a surge according to that Washington post piece; I've no idea what 'colour' the states seeing an upturn are. And it doesn't matter. The issue is in how lockdowns are being handled as the virus spreads - places like Arizona are heading to where NY was when they had their peak.
Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 15:36 - Jun 23 with 912 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 15:04 - Jun 23 by LeonWasGod

The US situation has moved on quite a bit now; those mortality figures were all being reported over a month ago (and there's a lot more to it than the colour of the State).

There's been a significant jump in many states now where lockdowns have been lifted, with 7 day averages of infections and hospitalisations increasing sharply. They've got some major issues trying to keep this under control. Florida has received a lot of publicity this week. Others include Utah, Georgia, Texas, Arizona. California has a prisons problem. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/22/coronavirus-live-updates-us/

29 States apparently have seen a surge according to that Washington post piece; I've no idea what 'colour' the states seeing an upturn are. And it doesn't matter. The issue is in how lockdowns are being handled as the virus spreads - places like Arizona are heading to where NY was when they had their peak.

You think?
Latest worldometers data top ten worst states by Deaths/Million
New York - Dem
New Jersey - Dem
Connecticut - Dem
Massachusetts - Dem
Rhode Island - Dem
District Of Columbia -Dem
Louisiana - Mixed
Michigan _ Dem
Illinois - Dem
Maryland - Dem
Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 15:59 - Jun 23 with 888 viewsJimmyGilligan

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/15/republican-coronavirus-skepticism-
Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 16:01 - Jun 23 with 885 viewsHighjack

The Democrats have more support in the heavily populated urban areas in the north east and west coast. The virus was always going to thrive more in those sorts of places.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 16:28 - Jun 23 with 855 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 16:01 - Jun 23 by Highjack

The Democrats have more support in the heavily populated urban areas in the north east and west coast. The virus was always going to thrive more in those sorts of places.

Especially when the State "policy" was to send Corona virus victims to care and rest homes containing old people.
Does that sound familiar?
Login to get fewer ads

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 16:32 - Jun 23 with 853 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 15:59 - Jun 23 by JimmyGilligan

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/15/republican-coronavirus-skepticism-

They will have to raise a long way to match the disastrous Dem States.
Have you even bothered to look at the numbers yourself instead of reading an anti-Trump rag like the Guardian?
Let me enlighten you.
State by Deaths/Million population
New York 1,607
New Jersey 1,467
Connecticut 1,196
Massachusetts 1,142
Rhode Island 852
District Of Columbia 761
Louisiana 670
Michigan 611
Illinois 526
Maryland 511
Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 16:35 - Jun 23 with 847 viewsNotLoyal

Trump may well have addressed a question but I would challenge he ever brought the matter up personally, but I stand to be corrected.
I am sure you see the hidden agenda of the Republicans which if you are correct regards Covid19 is an excellent way of taking the minds of the electorate off Covid19.
Again, as it stands your comparisons are without general proof, but I don’t disbelieve you, I have no political agenda either right or left having experienced the extreme of both, so my personal politics don’t come in to it.
I just know the mayor is a prick, and is responsible for death and misery as a result of her local policy to do fck all. If I was the father of anyone killed as a result she would need more than the police for protection. Which if I feel like that, I’ve no doubt some lunatic may just do it anyway.
Back on track.

OK I've changed it.

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 16:53 - Jun 23 with 829 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 16:35 - Jun 23 by NotLoyal

Trump may well have addressed a question but I would challenge he ever brought the matter up personally, but I stand to be corrected.
I am sure you see the hidden agenda of the Republicans which if you are correct regards Covid19 is an excellent way of taking the minds of the electorate off Covid19.
Again, as it stands your comparisons are without general proof, but I don’t disbelieve you, I have no political agenda either right or left having experienced the extreme of both, so my personal politics don’t come in to it.
I just know the mayor is a prick, and is responsible for death and misery as a result of her local policy to do fck all. If I was the father of anyone killed as a result she would need more than the police for protection. Which if I feel like that, I’ve no doubt some lunatic may just do it anyway.
Back on track.

Yes, but hers wasn't the only city that withdrew their police forces to allow the "peaceful demonstrators" to loot & burn as they wished.
I would imagine they all feel pretty aggrieved.
Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 16:57 - Jun 23 with 823 viewsNotLoyal

Hilarious, defund the police, then call 911 😂 on 16:53 - Jun 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, but hers wasn't the only city that withdrew their police forces to allow the "peaceful demonstrators" to loot & burn as they wished.
I would imagine they all feel pretty aggrieved.

Yes, but the thread is regards the mayor of Seattle DC failing to protect the community from looters and cowards on Capitol Hill. 🤔

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024