Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread 16:13 - Jun 23 with 61316 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 07:01 - Jul 3 with 1318 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 21:00 - Jul 1 by LeonWasGod

I said this before the match, I said it during and I said it again afterwards. Not many people were listening though.

Anyone who thought Luton were currently whipping boys isn't aware of what's been going on in the league. They were doing better than us before the lockdown, and continue to do so. I haven't looked lately, but they must be around the top 6 in the form tables. We're probably mid-lower table at best.

Most of us didn’t need telling. Nathan Jones coming here with a crap team and winning. Who’d have known ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Jul 4 with 1234 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 21:00 - Jul 1 by LeonWasGod

I said this before the match, I said it during and I said it again afterwards. Not many people were listening though.

Anyone who thought Luton were currently whipping boys isn't aware of what's been going on in the league. They were doing better than us before the lockdown, and continue to do so. I haven't looked lately, but they must be around the top 6 in the form tables. We're probably mid-lower table at best.

The way things are, any of the bottom teams coming down to the Liberty must fancy their chances, we have seen it so many times before.

Luton are currently being smashed 0 3 at home by Reading and it puts in to context how poor Swansea actually were last week. Mid lower table could look a bit generous if Cooper doesn’t turn things around.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 01:09 - Aug 29 with 1067 viewsKarlHRummenigge

Is jackharris still here ? Hope so.

If not, what's the best matchday experience to be, given we're all not at the Liberty ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024