Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread 16:13 - Jun 23 with 59456 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Jun 27 with 2562 views3swan

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:25 - Jun 27 by builthjack

Ayew has been falling over for most of the season. He seems to have started doing that a lot over the last 12 months. Lose the ball, fall over. Looks for the free kick, gets the odd one, but mostly has started to look silly.

Yes only willing to put a shift in when things are going well.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Jun 27 with 2541 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:26 - Jun 27 by 3swan

I agree that Celina can show some creativity, but it doesn't happen often enough, so for me he flatters to deceive.

Oh I agree about doesn’t do it often enough. But there’s the odd chance he will, which is more than with any of the others at the moment.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:34 - Jun 27 with 2520 views3swan

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Oh I agree about doesn’t do it often enough. But there’s the odd chance he will, which is more than with any of the others at the moment.

Agree again, but the team is lightweight enough. The whole balance is wrong no battlers or leaders.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Jun 27 with 2485 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:45 - Jun 27 by Flashberryjack

What an absolutely boring f*cking game, no urgency, no intensity, no passion and certainly no determination.

I painted a chair down the shed earlier, I wish I'd spent the last 2 hours watching it dry.

I didn't think I'd have a football watching experience as bad as the home 0-0 draw with QPR a few months ago. The only way today was an improvement was that I'd driven 104 miles each way in the pissing rain on a Tuesday night to watch that QPR game which was the worst football watching experience I've had for well over a decade. At least today I was at home, warm, dry and comfy even if the match itself was just as bad. I'd have been well pissed off if I'd driven 104 miles today.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Jun 27 with 2448 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Jun 27 by karnataka

I didn't think I'd have a football watching experience as bad as the home 0-0 draw with QPR a few months ago. The only way today was an improvement was that I'd driven 104 miles each way in the pissing rain on a Tuesday night to watch that QPR game which was the worst football watching experience I've had for well over a decade. At least today I was at home, warm, dry and comfy even if the match itself was just as bad. I'd have been well pissed off if I'd driven 104 miles today.

I was pretty annoyed that I’d made sure I was home early from dog walking to fit in with the timing of the game. If I’d driven from London for that I’ve have been tamping...
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:11 - Jun 27 with 2284 viewsswan65split

I didnt see a lot , as the stream I had was poor, what I did see was like the stream, crap. at such an important stage , and important game.......nothing!!!
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:15 - Jun 27 with 2273 viewsTimTtam

Christ. Thank god the game was on at a bad time again and I didn't have to witness that shambles.

So disappointing. What the hell happened? I was enjoying this past week where I had belief that we may actually make playoffs...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:17 - Jun 27 with 2264 viewsicecoldjack

My take is quite simple, we've been mediocre since October and with the amount of talent available to our useless manager the buck stops at his door. The same players who looked great under potter look awful under Cooper, that's because he is a rubbish manager .

How can he not produce a team to break down Luton with the likes of Routs,Dyer,Ayew,Celina,gallerger<sp> and Brewster at his disposal?

It's all a load of bllocks and will only get worse once the talent once again gets diluted at the end of season.

We've blown a great chance here today, instead of being bold Cooper played it too safe and was too negative .

Nothing we didn't already know after seeing the same thing all season though.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:35 - Jun 27 with 2195 viewsgrabsplatter

Watching Leeds with Pablo creating the goals for them and running the game
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 16:54]
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:39 - Jun 27 with 2180 viewsJohnw102

Wish I had taken the lucky dip option, can't sit through 7 more like that!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:41 - Jun 27 with 2160 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:39 - Jun 27 by Johnw102

Wish I had taken the lucky dip option, can't sit through 7 more like that!

You already have the lucky dip option. Nobody knows what's coming next.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Jun 27 with 2126 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:41 - Jun 27 by sainthelens

You already have the lucky dip option. Nobody knows what's coming next.

I know what's not coming.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Jun 27 with 2058 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Jun 27 by Flashberryjack

I know what's not coming.

A visit from Jason Levien and Steven Kaplan?

Real 'next level' stuff on display today.

Cheers bignose!!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Jun 27 with 2006 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Jun 27 by BrynCartwright

A visit from Jason Levien and Steven Kaplan?

Real 'next level' stuff on display today.

Cheers bignose!!

I haven't got a big nose.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Jun 27 with 1990 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:48 - Jun 27 by Nortbankboy

There's a few on the bench that should be starting the game

This post is the story of the day.

Always tempting to keep a winning team.
But dont you always pick your best team ?

Too many average players started.

The better quality players like Rodon, Celina, Naughts, Routs and Dyer had to start.
Experience matters.

Maybe ....

Freddie
Nauts
Rodon
Cabango
Conner R
Grimes
Celina
Routs
Nathan
ayew
Brewster

At home vs bottom of the league ....?

That said Cooper sees them every day in training ...

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 17:21]

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Jun 27 with 1988 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:40 - Jun 27 by WarwickHunt

Unless he hit Cooper with a nail-studded baseball bat he should be starting.
Even if he did, he should still be on the bench.

If he did he should be playing as first choice AND captain!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Jun 27 with 1975 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Jun 27 by Brynmill_Jack

If he did he should be playing as first choice AND captain!

😂
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Jun 27 with 1975 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:12 - Jun 27 by builthjack

I think he must be Coopers pet boy.

It seems apparent that if you lick Cooper’s butt you play if you don’t you won’t. How else can you explain Byers and Grimes ?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:28 - Jun 27 with 1942 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:21 - Jun 27 by Brynmill_Jack

It seems apparent that if you lick Cooper’s butt you play if you don’t you won’t. How else can you explain Byers and Grimes ?

How crimes gets all the stick on here is amazing.
Yet Roberts and kalullu give the ball away nearly ever time they had.
What was Roberts doing for the goal.

It seems just like jonjo,ki,Jordan ayew crimes is the whipping boy.
Cut the boy some slack.there is a lot worse than him in the side
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:34 - Jun 27 with 1918 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think we have to face facts and realise that Cooper can’t change tactics when he’s faced with a tough team willing to dig in. That and a terrible favourites only culture is killing whatever chances we have left of the playoffs.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:38 - Jun 27 with 1894 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:41 - Jun 27 by theloneranger

Steve Cooper 0 v 2 Nathan Jones

Cooper 0 - Nathan Jones 3 surely. Or was he sacked just before we played up there ?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:39 - Jun 27 with 1881 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:18 - Jun 27 by Kilkennyjack

This post is the story of the day.

Always tempting to keep a winning team.
But dont you always pick your best team ?

Too many average players started.

The better quality players like Rodon, Celina, Naughts, Routs and Dyer had to start.
Experience matters.

Maybe ....

Freddie
Nauts
Rodon
Cabango
Conner R
Grimes
Celina
Routs
Nathan
ayew
Brewster

At home vs bottom of the league ....?

That said Cooper sees them every day in training ...

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 17:21]

Decent approach
IMO

Freddie
Bidwell
Rodon
Cabango
Nuaghton
Wilmot
Fulton
Celina
Routs

Ayew
Brewster

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:45 - Jun 27 with 1858 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:39 - Jun 27 by Badlands

Decent approach
IMO

Freddie
Bidwell
Rodon
Cabango
Nuaghton
Wilmot
Fulton
Celina
Routs

Ayew
Brewster

Now that is the team we should have started with.
Always pick your strongest team.

Coppers likes to use his full backs for the width,but they are not good enough
For that game.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:48 - Jun 27 with 1844 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:40 - Jun 27 by WarwickHunt

Unless he hit Cooper with a nail-studded baseball bat he should be starting.
Even if he did, he should still be on the bench.

Perfectly reasonable behaviour. He may be a bit of a wimp at times but he’s the best footballer at the club for my money and had a nice cameo last week showing confidence which he sometimes lacks.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:48 - Jun 27 with 1844 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:28 - Jun 27 by Nortbankboy

How crimes gets all the stick on here is amazing.
Yet Roberts and kalullu give the ball away nearly ever time they had.
What was Roberts doing for the goal.

It seems just like jonjo,ki,Jordan ayew crimes is the whipping boy.
Cut the boy some slack.there is a lot worse than him in the side

You are right. Connor Roberts allowed their right winger to come right up the pitch without going near him in the first half. It was almost like he was saying “Bidwell’s job”. It doesn’t f*cking matter, if there’s some coming across to be done to stop an attack you do it. The boy is a first class moaning c*nt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024