Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread 16:13 - Jun 23 with 61361 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 09:10 - Jun 27 with 3239 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:41 - Jun 26 by builthjack

I did say well done to one of them, he goes and watches them 15-20 times a season. I don't mind that sort.

I hate that sort even more than the gormless twàts who’ve never been through a turnstile in their sad fûcking lives. Any fûcking turnstile.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 09:34 - Jun 27 with 3176 viewsJinxy

The digital matchday programme is excellent I think. Credit where it's due.

https://issuu.com/swanseacityafc/docs/swans-19-20-luton-town-programme-v01?_ccCt
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 09:37 - Jun 27 with 3168 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck to Rhian and the lads today.

If we can play half as good as last week then we have a great chance of 3 points.

Come on you Swans .... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿😷🙏🏿

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 09:43 - Jun 27 with 3167 viewsFireboy2

I hope that we can push on from last week and pne lids game is a stalemate.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 10:40 - Jun 27 with 3096 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Feeling confident at the moment, so going to go for a big win 4-1 swans. Brewster has hit the ground running and kalalus pace will cause them issues
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 10:52 - Jun 27 with 3070 viewssainthelens

As kick off gets nearer, didn't realise how tough this would feel not being able to go there.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:07 - Jun 27 with 3029 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 10:52 - Jun 27 by sainthelens

As kick off gets nearer, didn't realise how tough this would feel not being able to go there.

It's a strange feeling saint

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:13 - Jun 27 with 3021 viewsRuDeMan1970

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 09:43 - Jun 27 by Fireboy2

I hope that we can push on from last week and pne lids game is a stalemate.

PNE playing the scum, buddy. But yes, a stalemate would be perfect 👌 C’MON SWANS! 🦢⚽️🤍🖤

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:20 - Jun 27 with 3002 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:07 - Jun 27 by builthjack

It's a strange feeling saint

IFF we do make the play offs, missing that would be like a torture scene from Game of Thrones.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:33 - Jun 27 with 2957 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:20 - Jun 27 by sainthelens

IFF we do make the play offs, missing that would be like a torture scene from Game of Thrones.

That’s a big IFF Saint.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:36 - Jun 27 with 2933 viewsLibertarian

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Connor Roberts, Ben Wilmot, Ben Cabango, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain); Aldo Kalulu, Conor Gallagher, Andre Ayew; Rhian Brewster.

Substitutes: Erwin Mulder, Kyle Naughton, Joe Rodon, Marc Guehi, George Byers, Yan Dhanda, Wayne Routledge, Jordon Garrick, Nathan Dyer.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:47 - Jun 27 with 2866 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:36 - Jun 27 by Libertarian

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Connor Roberts, Ben Wilmot, Ben Cabango, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain); Aldo Kalulu, Conor Gallagher, Andre Ayew; Rhian Brewster.

Substitutes: Erwin Mulder, Kyle Naughton, Joe Rodon, Marc Guehi, George Byers, Yan Dhanda, Wayne Routledge, Jordon Garrick, Nathan Dyer.

Same side as last week.

I think it's going to be a cagey game early doors, hopefully we can get an early goal to settle the nerves and draw them out, we have a decent bench and the chance to use 5 subs if needed.

COYB.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:50]
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:48 - Jun 27 with 2865 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:36 - Jun 27 by Libertarian

There's a few on the bench that should be starting the game
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:52 - Jun 27 with 2844 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 11:48 - Jun 27 by Nortbankboy

There's a few on the bench that should be starting the game

Possibly.

Routledge and naughton but its good to have these plus other decent players there to come on and change the direction of the game.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:13 - Jun 27 with 2734 viewsgrabsplatter

Good interview with Adrian Forbes on Swans TV at the moment
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:16 - Jun 27 with 2705 viewsLandore_Jack

I hope to see Kalulu make an impression today.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 12:17]

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:17 - Jun 27 with 2702 viewsairedale

I’ve got a video stream going with a Token Female and a man I assume is an ex player. Is this the stream for the football.

Also does anyone know how to get full screen playback?

Oops cancel that just managed to do it. The arrows thingy finally appeared at the bottom right of the screen.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 12:20]
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:20 - Jun 27 with 2662 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:17 - Jun 27 by airedale

I’ve got a video stream going with a Token Female and a man I assume is an ex player. Is this the stream for the football.

Also does anyone know how to get full screen playback?

Oops cancel that just managed to do it. The arrows thingy finally appeared at the bottom right of the screen.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 12:20]

Full screen ... easy ... I would tell you but your misogyny has let you down.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:36 - Jun 27 with 2434 viewsBadlands

Who's bottom of the league?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:36 - Jun 27 with 2433 viewsItchySphincter

Luton looking decent.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:37 - Jun 27 with 2394 viewsBadlands

Kalulu needs to get up to speed.
Would always have started with Routledge.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:38 - Jun 27 with 2365 viewsThrasher6

Anyone could a commentary link..thx in advance

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:39 - Jun 27 with 2344 viewsepaul

Don't shoot the messenger stream of the game

http://www.releasesky.com/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:43 - Jun 27 with 2169 viewsairedale

In their half, triff!
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:43 - Jun 27 with 2157 viewsBadlands

Absent midfield, Kalulu & Ayew not into it and has Brewster had a touch.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024