Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread 16:13 - Jun 23 with 59483 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:18 - Jun 27 with 2526 views34dfgdf54

Cabango has an absolute nightmare to be fair, he’ll learn from it. Needs serious help in possession.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Jun 27 with 2456 viewsjojaca

I hope I didn't hear right about extending Cooper's contract, another snooze fest performance.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Jun 27 with 2448 viewsJackFish

Cardiff winning again. We’re going to be 4 points behind them. Going to have to play a hell of a lot better than this against Forest, Bristol City, Millwall if we want to make the playoffs.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Jun 27 with 2407 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:17 - Jun 27 by BrynCartwright

Typical Swansea performance against a bottom club.

Why do we do this over and over and over again? I'm in despair and in need of a good stiff drink already!

FFS!!

Because when teams come to park the bus, we don't have the guile or creativity to break them down and they're always capable of nicking one on the break.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Jun 27 with 2348 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Jun 27 by JackFish

Cardiff winning again. We’re going to be 4 points behind them. Going to have to play a hell of a lot better than this against Forest, Bristol City, Millwall if we want to make the playoffs.

Little bit of info for you........we won't get in the play offs.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Jun 27 with 2316 views34dfgdf54

Ayew’s last game in a Swans shirt.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Jun 27 with 2302 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:18 - Jun 27 by 34dfgdf54

Cabango has an absolute nightmare to be fair, he’ll learn from it. Needs serious help in possession.

Played well until the poor back pass.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Jun 27 with 2302 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:17 - Jun 27 by BrynCartwright

Why do we do this over and over and over again? I'm in despair and in need of a good stiff drink already!

FFS!!

Have the cardboard cut outs left early

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Jun 27 with 2262 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Jun 27 by Badlands

Played well until the poor back pass.

Was all over the place, touch of an elephant.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Jun 27 with 2230 viewskarnataka

Ooh, there's Gallagher having a drink, he is still on !
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Jun 27 with 2211 viewsMrSwerve

9 mins added

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Jun 27 with 2207 viewsminimichu

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:17 - Jun 27 by Fireboy2

Ref weak as p!ss.

He should have given a foul about 10 seconds before it all kicked off.

Fvcking useless ref.

The less said about garrick the better.

Correct, the ref is weak as piss. But, so are that team in white. Absolutely shocking, woeful performance NQAT. As previously mentioned, we are nowhere near good enough to be thinking of possible promotion.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Jun 27 with 2199 viewsJackFish

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Jun 27 by magicdaps10

Little bit of info for you........we won't get in the play offs.

Yeah I know. I’m amazed we’re still in touch to be honest.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Jun 27 with 2198 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Jun 27 by karnataka

Because when teams come to park the bus, we don't have the guile or creativity to break them down and they're always capable of nicking one on the break.

Plus we are not prepared to shoot, look up and put a cross in........ Too much emphasis on keeping the ball and not giving it away cheaply thus meaning that they always do.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:22 - Jun 27 with 2142 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Jun 27 by 34dfgdf54

Ayew’s last game in a Swans shirt.

Why

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:24 - Jun 27 with 2045 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:22 - Jun 27 by thornabyswan

Why

Replay looked like his knee gave way and he was rolling around.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:24 - Jun 27 with 2014 viewsTenbySwan

If we are there until midnight we won't score.
Dreadful performance and dreadful defending
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 27 with 1953 viewsHighjack

Utterly pathetic.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 27 with 1957 viewskarnataka

63% possession and what did we do with it? Not much.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 27 with 1943 viewsSwanjaxs

It's the hope that kills you ... 😔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 27 with 1914 viewsFireboy2

FFS!!

I might join you my friend.

Several of them need a rocket especially garrick.

P!ssed off as I'm watching the scum beating pne😡
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 27 with 1909 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:24 - Jun 27 by TenbySwan

If we are there until midnight we won't score.
Dreadful performance and dreadful defending

I'm glad I decided not to go to this one.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 27 with 1906 viewsMagic_Michu

The difference in quality between Brentford last night and us today is night and day...

... clueless.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:26 - Jun 27 with 1849 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Jun 27 by thornabyswan

Have the cardboard cut outs left early

First time some of those faces have stayed till the end!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 1803 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What happened to the team that played our last game?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024