Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 21:22 - Jun 23 with 1795 viewsSwanjaxs

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-quintet-extend-deals-end-season

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 22:46 - Jun 23 with 1680 viewsAl_Bundy

Waiting if we are promoted no doubt.. Think he would fancy staying if that happened.
So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 22:50 - Jun 23 with 1673 viewsNortbankboy

So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 22:46 - Jun 23 by Al_Bundy

Waiting if we are promoted no doubt.. Think he would fancy staying if that happened.

Good news
So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 23:51 - Jun 23 with 1623 viewsNotLoyal

If that's the reason he can fck off.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 00:24 - Jun 24 with 1596 viewsLeonWasGod

Possibly. The question is, who’s waiting? These are all on contracts agreed in the PL. I suspect we need to get them off the books if we stay in this league.
So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 09:01 - Jun 24 with 1427 viewsswan65split

from the play offs maybe.........on tv then see!
So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 10:34 - Jun 24 with 1340 viewsNotLoyal

So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 00:24 - Jun 24 by LeonWasGod

Possibly. The question is, who’s waiting? These are all on contracts agreed in the PL. I suspect we need to get them off the books if we stay in this league.

Which would be good for club finances, I'm still unsure who we would retain if by one chance in a million we did go up?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 11:01 - Jun 24 with 1315 viewsBadlands

Reckless not to extend all contracts ending on in June.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 11:24 - Jun 24 with 1298 viewsLeonWasGod

So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 10:34 - Jun 24 by NotLoyal

Which would be good for club finances, I'm still unsure who we would retain if by one chance in a million we did go up?

Fair point. Routs isn't going to tear up the PL these days is he. Feck knows what's going on then!
Login to get fewer ads

So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 13:08 - Jun 24 with 1219 viewsBadlands

So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 00:24 - Jun 24 by LeonWasGod

Rutledge took a pay cut last season and MVdH was never on big money,

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 13:15 - Jun 24 with 1200 viewsmonmouth

So we might see MVDH again after all 🤔 on 10:34 - Jun 24 by NotLoyal

Well we'd be coming back down so might as well give Rodon and Cabango a shot. Then use loans.

I wouldn't be looking to retain any of the ex PL contract up lot in a playing capacity. Routs might be a decent coach with his positional sense and he doesn't seem as pigs hit thick as most.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024