Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky tv, internet and telephone packages 18:26 - Jun 24 with 3038 viewsAguycalledJack

What sort of packages/ deals have people managed to secure for themselves and what sort of prices are people paying? I’m currently looking into this and have never dealt with sky before.
Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 19:39 - Jun 24 with 3011 viewsJimmyGilligan

Haven't had any sort of cable tv deal for a long time, but you won't go far wrong perusing https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/tv-moneysaving-tricks/#sky for pointers
Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 20:42 - Jun 24 with 2971 viewsgadgetuk

Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 19:39 - Jun 24 by JimmyGilligan

Haven't had any sort of cable tv deal for a long time, but you won't go far wrong perusing https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/tv-moneysaving-tricks/#sky for pointers

If you are starting with a new provider you can get some cracking deals - particularly if you go through a cashback site:
https://www.topcashback.co.uk/virgin-media/
https://www.topcashback.co.uk/sky-digital/

I am with Virgin media and whilst my price went up a bit this year I pay £58 for 200mb broadband, phone line (free weekend calls) and the full entertainment package - no sky movies or sky sports but I do get BT sport. That's with 2 1tb Ultra HD boxes.
Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 21:19 - Jun 24 with 2933 viewslifelong

Someone close to me is a Sky installer, they occasionally have deals for new customers, he has deals at the moment giving 35% off each package that you buy.
If you are interested that’s all he needs is your email address, which you can pm to me,and he will send you a link which you follow to set up which package you require. It will then give you the total cost of the package.
Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 22:45 - Jun 24 with 2876 viewsAguycalledJack

Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 21:19 - Jun 24 by lifelong

Someone close to me is a Sky installer, they occasionally have deals for new customers, he has deals at the moment giving 35% off each package that you buy.
If you are interested that’s all he needs is your email address, which you can pm to me,and he will send you a link which you follow to set up which package you require. It will then give you the total cost of the package.

Pm sent. Cheers.
Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 23:17 - Jun 24 with 2857 viewslifelong

Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 22:45 - Jun 24 by AguycalledJack

Pm sent. Cheers.

Reply sent. 👍
Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 08:32 - Jul 7 with 2638 viewsAguycalledJack

Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 23:17 - Jun 24 by lifelong

Reply sent. 👍

Urgent Pm sent
Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 11:15 - Jul 7 with 2583 viewsCatullus

I'm not a new customer so can't get the very good deals. At the moment we have the full package SKy Q box, sports, movies, HD, Netflix, the best internet available in this area and we're paying £82 per month.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 12:10 - Jul 7 with 2563 viewsProfessor

Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 11:15 - Jul 7 by Catullus

I'm not a new customer so can't get the very good deals. At the moment we have the full package SKy Q box, sports, movies, HD, Netflix, the best internet available in this area and we're paying £82 per month.

I have the same and a landline with them-this has become more expensive (across all providers to be fair) but pay £101 a month. At renewal I can usually get a decent discount
Login to get fewer ads

Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 18:03 - Jul 7 with 2507 viewslifelong

Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 08:32 - Jul 7 by AguycalledJack

Urgent Pm sent

Which I have responded to,hope the problem can be sorted.
Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 20:44 - Jul 7 with 2458 viewswaynekerr55

PM sent 😀

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 12:11 - Jul 8 with 2361 viewsbanshee_72

Sky tv, internet and telephone packages on 21:19 - Jun 24 by lifelong

pm sent. thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024