Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wetherspoons 18:42 - Jun 24 with 6178 viewsDarran

Is this true? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wetherspoons on 23:06 - Jun 24 with 1453 viewslonglostjack

Wetherspoons on 21:28 - Jun 24 by exiledclaseboy

I liked the Red Lion in Morriston. Can’t see me going there again in a hurry mind. Not because it’s a Wetherspoons, my principles are pliable enough to be ignored when there beer involved. I’ve just very little interest in going into any kind of pub or similar gathering with loads of people I don’t know for the foreseeable future.

Nobody’s ever caught the virus in a Weatherspoons. Perfectly safe. Timothy said so.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wetherspoons on 23:57 - Jun 24 with 1412 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wetherspoons on 21:28 - Jun 24 by exiledclaseboy

I liked the Red Lion in Morriston. Can’t see me going there again in a hurry mind. Not because it’s a Wetherspoons, my principles are pliable enough to be ignored when there beer involved. I’ve just very little interest in going into any kind of pub or similar gathering with loads of people I don’t know for the foreseeable future.

Red Lion - You may bump into me !
Wetherspoons on 00:05 - Jun 25 with 1401 viewscontroversial_jack

Wetherspoons, horrible places, and the food portion sizes have been cut too
Wetherspoons on 00:11 - Jun 25 with 1393 viewsNeathJack

Wetherspoons on 22:30 - Jun 24 by pikeypaul

Drakesford make a decision .😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That’s given me a good laugh, cheers.

OUT

AFLI

Deciding not to do something is just as much of a decision as deciding to do something.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 0:11]
Wetherspoons on 00:14 - Jun 25 with 1385 viewsSTID2017

OUT

AFLI

Darran, do your job and ban this despicable person please ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Wetherspoons on 00:16 - Jun 25 with 1381 viewsowainglyndwr

OUT

AFLI

The Welsh and Scottish ministers have been far better than the English baboon Boris.
That was it for me 4 weeks ago when he cut people off and could not answer questions.
So had the sound muted
Wetherspoons on 00:33 - Jun 25 with 1363 viewsLeonWasGod

Wetherspoons on 18:51 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

There’s a lovely picture of Owen with some of his friends.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3YvVCiXkAUnhpt?format=jpg&name=large

Of course Wetherspoons staff have been paid throughout - by the taxpayer. They’ve been furloughed.

Edited to add - sorry, meant to say, Wetherspoons did not top up wages during furlough from 80% to 100% as many, many employers did.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 18:57]

Christ, imagine the shame his parents must feel. You shouldn’t be sucking up to the interests of disaster capitalists and foreign powers at 20. He should be getting w@nkered and laid down Sin City like any normal 20 yr old. Or at least dreaming of anti-establishment rebellion or some other teenage fantasy.
Wetherspoons on 00:54 - Jun 25 with 1347 viewsWarwickHunt

Wetherspoons on 00:33 - Jun 25 by LeonWasGod

Christ, imagine the shame his parents must feel. You shouldn’t be sucking up to the interests of disaster capitalists and foreign powers at 20. He should be getting w@nkered and laid down Sin City like any normal 20 yr old. Or at least dreaming of anti-establishment rebellion or some other teenage fantasy.

Will no doubt go back to his old school with an automatic weapon one day.
Little fûcking weasel.

Only ever got his cock wet in the bath. Probably.
Login to get fewer ads

Wetherspoons on 01:08 - Jun 25 with 1337 viewsLeonWasGod

Wetherspoons on 00:54 - Jun 25 by WarwickHunt

Will no doubt go back to his old school with an automatic weapon one day.
Little fûcking weasel.

Only ever got his cock wet in the bath. Probably.

Nailed it
Wetherspoons on 01:13 - Jun 25 with 1332 viewsBarrySwan

Wetherspoons on 20:14 - Jun 24 by Darran

Do you think everyone should boycott the place Lis?
It’s a serious question because there’s loads of people saying it on Twitter and it’s a considerable amount of jobs and there’s obviously the knock on for breweries etc.

The chances of a Wetherspoons boycott hover between zero and just below zero Darran.
Wetherspoons on 03:42 - Jun 25 with 1311 viewsNotLoyal

Wetherspoons on 21:26 - Jun 24 by FieryJack

I don't like Tim Martin or his opinions or his frightful, over-large, pink visage.

But, on the whole, I like Wetherspoons pubs.

Before the decade's out I'll probably be joining the groups of cash-strapped OAPs who frequent Wetherspoons.

Also, Wetherspoons must be the most inclusive and democratic kind of pub I've ever been in, by a country mile. Virtually the whole cross section of the British population can be found in there: Pensioners, students, Real Ale drones, intellectuals, thickoes, misfits, scratters, solicitors, people of all classes, races and political persuasions. Even Lohengrin and Drizzy might unwittingly end up supping pints at adjacent tables.

Also, in T Martin's favour is the fact he had the balls to turn up at a Wetherspoons in every corner of the UK and defend his pro-Brexit views.

Fair points made, and as close to a fair minded assessment of someone everyone has an issue with. This is what I mean by seeing both sides of both sides.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wetherspoons on 14:18 - Jun 25 with 1198 viewskrunchykarrot

So far everyone thinks that Spoons wont be boycotted, Dickford needs to grow a pair and make a decision fast because if he doesn't decent people will have their livelihoods and businesses ruined.

Seriously though isn't he following the science or is he making a political point.
Wetherspoons on 16:41 - Jun 25 with 1147 viewstaffpunk

My [sort of] step son works in Wetherspoons, he's very happy with how they've been treated. Most of the people who work for them seem to have no problems. I don't go in them that often, but do like their breakfasts. I'm a so-called leftie, and have absolutely no intention of boycotting them.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wetherspoons on 17:47 - Jun 25 with 1102 viewsFlashberryjack

Wetherspoons on 00:16 - Jun 25 by owainglyndwr

The Welsh and Scottish ministers have been far better than the English baboon Boris.
That was it for me 4 weeks ago when he cut people off and could not answer questions.
So had the sound muted

As much as I dislike Nicola Sturgeon, I think she's handled things pretty well and always speaks in a very professional manner.

Whereas our bumbling Drakeford doesn't know whether he wants a shit or a haircut.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wetherspoons on 19:39 - Jun 25 with 1064 viewskrunchykarrot

Wetherspoons on 17:47 - Jun 25 by Flashberryjack

As much as I dislike Nicola Sturgeon, I think she's handled things pretty well and always speaks in a very professional manner.

Whereas our bumbling Drakeford doesn't know whether he wants a shit or a haircut.

Not according to the Scots, but i agree the perception of Wales and Scotland in the media doesn't represent this.
Wetherspoons on 19:48 - Jun 25 with 1059 viewsDr_Winston

Spoons is fine. Decent range of reasonably priced proper beer, and if you get peckish you can have a munch for considerably less than a tenner with another pint thrown in.

No chance of most people boycotting them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024