Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer 15:34 - Jun 25 with 10250 viewstheloneranger

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1300969/rebecca-long-bailey-Keir-starmer

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 19:05 - Jun 25 with 1357 viewswaynekerr55

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 18:50 - Jun 25 by Ace_Jack

Peake apologises for her inaccurate remarks.

Watching Lansmann et al go into meltdown on Twitter

I wonder what Owen Jones has to say on the matter

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 20:03 - Jun 25 with 1299 viewsBanosswan

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 19:05 - Jun 25 by waynekerr55

Watching Lansmann et al go into meltdown on Twitter

I wonder what Owen Jones has to say on the matter

He's been arguing her case for hours.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 20:05 - Jun 25 with 1291 viewswaynekerr55

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 20:03 - Jun 25 by Banosswan

When you have tits like him, Lansmann and co arguing your case chances are you're in the wrong.

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 20:24 - Jun 25 with 1269 viewsWarwickHunt

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 20:05 - Jun 25 by waynekerr55

When you have tits like him, Lansmann and co arguing your case chances are you're in the wrong.

I’m giving Starmer “ten out of ten” for this.

How will he ever cope without her “brains and brilliance” though? 😂😂😂
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 20:34]
Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 20:29 - Jun 25 with 1261 viewsHighjack

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 20:03 - Jun 25 by Banosswan

He needs to be careful or else someone may accuse him of mansplaining.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 20:43 - Jun 25 with 1244 viewsKilkennyjack

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 17:44 - Jun 25 by Ebo

His own party and Murdoch saw to that when labour was rising fast in the polls.

Seriously want to leave the UK it’s a fu cking cesspit

Annibyniaeth brawd 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 20:49 - Jun 25 with 1233 viewssP7qupUf

Starmer met with the Jewish Labour Party group on his very first day in office and promised action. A man of his word. Proper leadership. Look at Boris with Cummings, Patel and now Jenrick.
Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:20 - Jun 25 with 1197 viewsSlugster664

Didn't realise PS/Swansea was such a lefty lot...then realised where the Labour votes came from for the WAG, couldn't make it up.

No wonder Wales is in such a mess.

No need to worry I suppose, be out of the EU soon enough and Super Boris Johnson can lead us onwards and upwards...GO BORIS GO

@ebo, could you take some of these dìckheads with you?

STID

Login to get fewer ads

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:32 - Jun 25 with 1182 viewsFireboy2

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:20 - Jun 25 by Slugster664

Didn't realise PS/Swansea was such a lefty lot...then realised where the Labour votes came from for the WAG, couldn't make it up.

No need to worry I suppose, be out of the EU soon enough and Super Boris Johnson can lead us onwards and upwards...GO BORIS GO

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:32 - Jun 25 with 1182 viewsPegojack

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:20 - Jun 25 by Slugster664

Yeah, Go Boris Go.....as soon as feckin possible.
Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:40 - Jun 25 with 1172 viewslonglostjack

Well done Starmer. I’m no friend of Netanjahu’s policies but finally the Labour Party’s woken up to the latent antisemitism within the Party. If only the Tory Party could confront the bigotry and racism in their own ranks. Don’t hold your breath.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 21:58]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:41 - Jun 25 with 1171 viewsBest_loser

No wonder the UK is in such a mess

Tory carnage
Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:58 - Jun 25 with 1139 viewswaynekerr55

Aye, that'll be it sluggy. Watch out for those pellets

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:12 - Jun 25 with 1119 viewslonglostjack

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:58 - Jun 25 by waynekerr55

Plonkers.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:13 - Jun 25 with 1117 viewsmajorraglan

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 15:42 - Jun 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If retweeting vile opinions is now worthy of termination, will Sir Keir be summoning Labour MP Naz Shah who retweeted and liked a post stating that "Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity"?

This, in my opinion is a ridiculous post.

Not defending what Shah tweeted for 1 minute, it’s completely unacceptable and she should have been dealt with at the time, but to expect Starmer to deal with this 2 years after the event is crazy. There’s also been a GE in the intervening period when her constituency should (in my opinion) have deselected her, but they chose not to.

I don’t understand these idiots on twitter, they post all sorts of things that they’d never dream of saying to someone’s face. People like Shah, LB are in the public eye and their behaviour should be beyond reproach. Starmer is setting his stall out, whether you agree with what he’s done or not, hes set the standard, and shown strong decisive leadership.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 22:14]
Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:27 - Jun 25 with 1094 viewsSlugster664

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:58 - Jun 25 by waynekerr55

That was nearly funny, ya boring waynkerr...see what I did there!
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 22:50]

STID

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:31 - Jun 25 with 1090 viewswaynekerr55

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:27 - Jun 25 by Slugster664

That was nearly funny, ya boring waynkerr...see what I did there!
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 22:50]

Sigh, you know that's not true, don't you?

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:48 - Jun 25 with 1074 viewsSlugster664

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:31 - Jun 25 by waynekerr55

Sigh, you know that's not true, don't you?

I thought it actually was, my mistake...I will delete my comment. Note for oneself; check facts before posting on a forum

STID

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:57 - Jun 25 with 1063 viewsNortbankboy

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:40 - Jun 25 by longlostjack

Well done Starmer. I’m no friend of Netanjahu’s policies but finally the Labour Party’s woken up to the latent antisemitism within the Party. If only the Tory Party could confront the bigotry and racism in their own ranks. Don’t hold your breath.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 21:58]

Is he a zionist?
Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 23:00 - Jun 25 with 1059 viewswaynekerr55

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:48 - Jun 25 by Slugster664

I thought it actually was, my mistake...I will delete my comment. Note for oneself; check facts before posting on a forum

Easy mistake to make. I had a bad day once, in 1925

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 23:04 - Jun 25 with 1054 viewsDJack

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 16:17 - Jun 25 by Professor

That was in the days of 'Magic Grandpa' though.

Oh dear, those pesky facts eh!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 23:19 - Jun 25 with 1039 viewsNotLoyal

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 19:02 - Jun 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

She bragged about naming her dog after a ruthless dictator who ordered the murder of tens of thousands of people. She sounds like a vile woman.

To add, she claims to find antisemitism "abhorrent" yet in 2016 she defended Ken Livingstone over his antisemeticic comments which led to his expulsion from the Labour Party.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14465323.actress-maxine-peake-believes-ken-l

Vile.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 19:06]

No better than nazi ideology.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 08:27 - Jun 26 with 963 viewspikeypaul

About time the party of hate got it’s house in order and expelled these racists.

No surprise McDonald still carrying on his anti Semitic rants, some things will never change.

OUT

AFLI

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 08:57 - Jun 26 with 947 viewsWarwickHunt

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 08:27 - Jun 26 by pikeypaul

About time the party of hate got it’s house in order and expelled these racists.

No surprise McDonald still carrying on his anti Semitic rants, some things will never change.

OUT

AFLI

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Who the fûck is McDonald? Is that the old fella with a farm? Burger fella?

*its not it’s, you stupid fûcking cûnt.
Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 11:08 - Jun 26 with 902 viewsDarran

Sickening scum.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024