Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer 15:34 - Jun 25 with 10222 viewstheloneranger

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1300969/rebecca-long-bailey-Keir-starmer

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:57 - Jun 29 with 971 viewslonglostjack

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 20:56 - Jun 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Listening to this gave me the peculiar feeling of being grateful that I have Carolyn Harris as my local MP instead of this woman.

I thought Rebecca Long-Bailey was your MP Dwight or have you moved?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:06 - Jun 29 with 959 viewsDr_Winston

I'm not sure if there's any set of circumstances anywhere, ever, that would make me glad to have Carolyn Harris as my local MP and she is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:14 - Jun 29 with 946 viewsGaryjack

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:06 - Jun 29 by Dr_Winston

I'm not sure if there's any set of circumstances anywhere, ever, that would make me glad to have Carolyn Harris as my local MP and she is.

I posted on here a few years ago, that i knew her from the Pantygwydr pub when she was a regular with her husband. She was a lovely girl, but i cannot for the life of me think of any qualities she possessed to hold the position she does.
Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:19 - Jun 29 with 931 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 21:57 - Jun 29 by longlostjack

I thought Rebecca Long-Bailey was your MP Dwight or have you moved?

I am represented by the Labour MP who campaigns against one form of gambling whilst simultaneously reopening newly refurbished gambling establishments and who recently in court described homophobic abuse as "office banter".

I am not represented by the Labour MP who was sacked from the shadow cabinet for spreading anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 05:53 - Jun 30 with 869 viewslonglostjack

Rebecca Long-Bailey sacked as shadow Education Secretary by Keir Starmer on 22:19 - Jun 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am represented by the Labour MP who campaigns against one form of gambling whilst simultaneously reopening newly refurbished gambling establishments and who recently in court described homophobic abuse as "office banter".

I am not represented by the Labour MP who was sacked from the shadow cabinet for spreading anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

A very Boris Johnson type reply to what was a simple question Dwight 😂.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024