Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? 18:14 - Jun 25 with 1328 viewsNotLoyal

I thought Middlesborough were quite good to us with the cheering when we scored.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 20:18 - Jun 25 with 1276 viewsBadlands

If they play piped sounds from our home games, Luton will have massive advantage on Saturday

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 20:21 - Jun 25 with 1273 viewsJackfath

Let's hope they dont pipe in the usual moans and groans from the East stand.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 20:37 - Jun 25 with 1261 viewsNotLoyal

🤔 https://www.google.es/amp/s/talksport.com/football/efl/384615/power-ranking-ever

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 20:45 - Jun 25 with 1250 viewssainthelens

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 20:37 - Jun 25 by NotLoyal

🤔 https://www.google.es/amp/s/talksport.com/football/efl/384615/power-ranking-ever

Derby 2nd ?? Fck my eyes.
Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 22:29 - Jun 25 with 1197 viewsBrynCartwright

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 20:21 - Jun 25 by Jackfath

Let's hope they dont pipe in the usual moans and groans from the East stand.

Again you piss me off! The East are the bedrock of the Swans support. We are the old North Bank. Get a grip will you please!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 08:52 - Jun 26 with 1140 viewssainthelens

Tens of thousands are allowed to gather on any given beach, and if we had weeks of that continuous weather it would be like that every day. Yet we arnt allowed in grounds.
This country is truly fcked up.
Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 11:26 - Jun 26 with 1099 viewsSirjohnalot

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 08:52 - Jun 26 by sainthelens

Tens of thousands are allowed to gather on any given beach, and if we had weeks of that continuous weather it would be like that every day. Yet we arnt allowed in grounds.

Difference being, they chose to do that, they’re liable, it’s not been sanctioned. Swansea City owrs it’s fans a duty of care. If someone were to become infected and die, they’d be liable, as they’d be negligent.
Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 11:31 - Jun 26 with 1095 viewsBadlands

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 08:52 - Jun 26 by sainthelens

One stupidity should lead to others.
Unfortunately the UK has a puppet PM whose bumbling and confusing messages based on advice from people who ae only listened to because they don't contradict the PM and his backers.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 12:00 - Jun 26 with 1076 viewssainthelens

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 11:31 - Jun 26 by Badlands

One stupidity should lead to others.
Unfortunately the UK has a puppet PM whose bumbling and confusing messages based on advice from people who ae only listened to because they don't contradict the PM and his backers.

The same government that thinks it's ok for the country to drink itself to oblivion next week, fck knows what problem that'll give the NHS , than it is to open gyms and pools which will alternatively help the nation's fitness/well being.
Take a bow Boris you tool.
Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 13:05 - Jun 26 with 1038 viewsJackfath

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 22:29 - Jun 25 by BrynCartwright

Again you piss me off! The East are the bedrock of the Swans support. We are the old North Bank. Get a grip will you please!

Goodness me. I mean no offence, just pulling your leg.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 14:37 - Jun 26 with 1019 viewsBrynCartwright

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 13:05 - Jun 26 by Jackfath

Goodness me. I mean no offence, just pulling your leg.

Yeah, sorry Fathy. Was on one last night. Need to chill-out in my old age! Point taken. My complete bad.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 14:51 - Jun 26 with 1008 viewsJackfath

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 14:37 - Jun 26 by BrynCartwright

Yeah, sorry Fathy. Was on one last night. Need to chill-out in my old age! Point taken. My complete bad.

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 19:44 - Jun 26 with 941 viewsTenbySwan

I thought Old Trafford was good the other night , but you need a switched on DJ
Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 09:24 - Jun 27 with 846 viewsNortbankboy

Can piped crowd noise be used to an advantage? on 19:44 - Jun 26 by TenbySwan

I thought Old Trafford was good the other night , but you need a switched on DJ

What about club flags in the ground?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024