Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People being held to account 18:02 - Jun 26 with 11345 viewsDarran

The video of the SSN presenter just popped up on my twitter timeline again and I was wondering why people aren’t being pulled for saying some of the things they are saying.
In the video he says that black people are being killed in the UK by the authorities just like in America and that’s just not true.
How is he allowed to get away with that?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

People being held to account on 22:37 - Jun 30 with 1022 viewsDrizzy

People being held to account on 22:01 - Jun 30 by chad

As I said Drizz my sweet, I recalled it.

I thought it a perfect encapsulation, if a little forthright, but you were always that

Still I admire honesty, shame you seem to be shedding it as you grow up.

Still “the queen of condescension’ come now let’s be honest Drizz, One doesn’t earn such a swingeing title on the strength of a single post, or thread.

hard not to condescend to f’cking morons

Who would have thought Drizz and actual racists share the same arrogant delusions of superiority

Of course from your comment it seems you haven’t changed your mind, just now chosen to rule alongside your queen. A fitting couple, I can see it now roaming the supermarket aisles together ensuring poor people don’t spend their money on expensive DVDs :)

I realise now, with the wisdom of age, it's hard not to appear condescending when you debate with people who lack basic reasoning or understanding of the issue you're debating. In my mercifully limited interactions with you, there's been a recurrent theme of you having difficulty grasping simple facts and an inability to change your opinion after discovering a fact to be wrong.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

People being held to account on 23:06 - Jun 30 with 990 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 22:01 - Jun 30 by chad

As I said Drizz my sweet, I recalled it.

I thought it a perfect encapsulation, if a little forthright, but you were always that

Still I admire honesty, shame you seem to be shedding it as you grow up.

Still “the queen of condescension’ come now let’s be honest Drizz, One doesn’t earn such a swingeing title on the strength of a single post, or thread.

hard not to condescend to f’cking morons

Who would have thought Drizz and actual racists share the same arrogant delusions of superiority

Of course from your comment it seems you haven’t changed your mind, just now chosen to rule alongside your queen. A fitting couple, I can see it now roaming the supermarket aisles together ensuring poor people don’t spend their money on expensive DVDs :)

Still didn’t say that Chad.

Not like you to distort.

Oh wait...

Lol.
People being held to account on 23:16 - Jun 30 with 980 viewschad

People being held to account on 22:37 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

I realise now, with the wisdom of age, it's hard not to appear condescending when you debate with people who lack basic reasoning or understanding of the issue you're debating. In my mercifully limited interactions with you, there's been a recurrent theme of you having difficulty grasping simple facts and an inability to change your opinion after discovering a fact to be wrong.

For my education, what facts have I had difficulty grasping, and what facts have been wrong.

As without evidence it may seem you are once again just talking a lot of crap to cover up being found out for sharing supremacist views with actual racists.

Don’t worry if you are a little tired tonight, I understand Gloss has been running circles round you But I imagine such a supremacist ego as yours soon bounces back oblivious. It would seem a shame if your fine ideals are just a thin veneer as seems to be becoming apparent.

Reminds me of the sad irony of BLM UK
Statement on yesterday’s ‘protests’ being hijacked by reformists. Remember: all skin folk are not kinfolk. #BLM #BlackLivesMatter
Perhaps should call themselves, Not all black lives matter, politics more important than skin
People being held to account on 23:22 - Jun 30 with 972 viewschad

People being held to account on 23:06 - Jun 30 by londonlisa2001

Still didn’t say that Chad.

Not like you to distort.

Oh wait...

Lol.

Really Lisa, I think you will find ECB recalls.

What is there to distort, you criticising how people spend their own money without even knowing the facts.

After what you said earlier Lisa I think I would check your pants, they may be on fire.
People being held to account on 23:39 - Jun 30 with 957 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 23:22 - Jun 30 by chad

Really Lisa, I think you will find ECB recalls.

What is there to distort, you criticising how people spend their own money without even knowing the facts.

After what you said earlier Lisa I think I would check your pants, they may be on fire.

With the exception of a couple of things about the Trust or when you’ve lied about me, I couldn’t remember anything you’ve ever posted on any topic other than a recollection of you being unable to understand the concept of a veto. Genuinely. Let alone quoting stuff back to you. And remembering who did or didn’t agree with you. I simply don’t care. Whereas you seem utterly obsessed.

Very, very odd.
People being held to account on 23:41 - Jun 30 with 955 viewsDrizzy

People being held to account on 23:16 - Jun 30 by chad

For my education, what facts have I had difficulty grasping, and what facts have been wrong.

As without evidence it may seem you are once again just talking a lot of crap to cover up being found out for sharing supremacist views with actual racists.

Don’t worry if you are a little tired tonight, I understand Gloss has been running circles round you But I imagine such a supremacist ego as yours soon bounces back oblivious. It would seem a shame if your fine ideals are just a thin veneer as seems to be becoming apparent.

Reminds me of the sad irony of BLM UK
Statement on yesterday’s ‘protests’ being hijacked by reformists. Remember: all skin folk are not kinfolk. #BLM #BlackLivesMatter
Perhaps should call themselves, Not all black lives matter, politics more important than skin

You pulled a link from the BLM DC website and thought they reflected the aims of the wider BLM movement. I explained that wasn't the case as you didn't click my link to the global BLM website. Lisa explained how it was a grassroots movements with lots of different subsidiaries some of which have differing views. You couldn't quite grasp it and seem to have quite a bit of difficulty with the truth.

I'm sure you'll slink away and reappear the next time one of the gaggle appears, frothing at the latest video they've seen on Twitter.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

People being held to account on 23:42 - Jun 30 with 953 viewsItchySphincter

People being held to account on 22:23 - Jun 30 by chad

Let me help you out sunshine, it’s called having a good memory.

The point about replying to the post not the poster seems to have been a recent mantra of yours, although I certainly agree, I find it amusing you bemoaning it with others though, given your own behaviour.

However you seem to be having difficulty differentiating between
* being abusive, aggressive and negative towards someone because of whom they are rather than what they are posting, and
* pointing out the hypocrisy of a massive discrepancy in describing the same thing, depending if the person is backing you up or not.

And also between
* people agreeing on some things and disagreeing on others, and
* a miraculous reversal on a posters view of another posters base personality, when they start backing them up

You are an extremely subversive/aggressive poster Sprats, you can dress it up in flowery prose as much as you like, it’s why you’ve been banned so many times.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

People being held to account on 17:08 - Jul 11 with 841 viewschad

People being held to account on 23:42 - Jun 30 by ItchySphincter

You are an extremely subversive/aggressive poster Sprats, you can dress it up in flowery prose as much as you like, it’s why you’ve been banned so many times.

Subversion ;) No need to ask your politics sunshine, McCarthyism.

All the more amusing Drizz upvoted you, how deliciously telling.

Still with his support for supremacist behaviour by his own crowned ‘queen of condescension’ and his ageist abuse of another poster and faux accusations, the underbelly is most definitely peeping through that studious veneer of equality.

Although I have some sympathy, I can understand how polite telling of the truth would subvert your narrative sunshine.

But do keep up I was never banned according to Phil. Although ECB was certainly aware of it at the time. But for subversion well, well, well, how exciting. Didn’t you say it was for being boring. Although i was trying to publish a few truths about the Trust at the time, I recall, you know, with my freakishly good memory.
Login to get fewer ads

People being held to account on 18:56 - Jul 11 with 800 viewschad

People being held to account on 23:39 - Jun 30 by londonlisa2001

With the exception of a couple of things about the Trust or when you’ve lied about me, I couldn’t remember anything you’ve ever posted on any topic other than a recollection of you being unable to understand the concept of a veto. Genuinely. Let alone quoting stuff back to you. And remembering who did or didn’t agree with you. I simply don’t care. Whereas you seem utterly obsessed.

Very, very odd.

I understand Lisa, the old memory goes as you get older.

I believe flax seed oil is very good to get the old synapses firing. Hope that helps.

Also should help sharpen comprehension too, so should be useful for you.

For e.g. you may realise that a person recalling someone saying something about you, and making it clear they did not know if it was true, does not constitute calling you a liar.

Quoting that to explain they were not calling you a liar, does not constitute calling you a liar twice.

Anyway its simples really, you will soon get the hang of it once you get a bit of that flax seed oil down you.

Its great having. Good memory, v.useful. Although you are right it may seem a little odd to you at first.
People being held to account on 19:06 - Jul 11 with 794 viewslondonlisa2001

People being held to account on 18:56 - Jul 11 by chad

I understand Lisa, the old memory goes as you get older.

I believe flax seed oil is very good to get the old synapses firing. Hope that helps.

Also should help sharpen comprehension too, so should be useful for you.

For e.g. you may realise that a person recalling someone saying something about you, and making it clear they did not know if it was true, does not constitute calling you a liar.

Quoting that to explain they were not calling you a liar, does not constitute calling you a liar twice.

Anyway its simples really, you will soon get the hang of it once you get a bit of that flax seed oil down you.

Its great having. Good memory, v.useful. Although you are right it may seem a little odd to you at first.

Well you’re considerably older than me so you should know in fairness.

But I still don’t care.

You continue to make stuff up and twist what you’ve said and I’ll continue to laugh at you.
People being held to account on 09:39 - Jul 12 with 736 viewschad

People being held to account on 19:06 - Jul 11 by londonlisa2001

Well you’re considerably older than me so you should know in fairness.

But I still don’t care.

You continue to make stuff up and twist what you’ve said and I’ll continue to laugh at you.

Excellent Lisa laughter is a good tool, might help your crankiness and delusions of grandeur

As for making stuff up or twisting what I said, please feel free to provide a shred of evidence, any time you are able. My description is entirely accurate, easy for you to prove if you are saying otherwise, although when I pushed you on this on the actual thread, you unsurprisingly went silent.

Just quote where I called you a liar, twice (the fact you said me quoting what I had said, to prove I did not call you a liar, constituted calling you a liar a second time, really cracked me up)

You do remember ECB having to pull you up about making up something about someone and putting it in quotes. He had to remind you that quotes are actually used for something someone actually said rather than what you make up.

Don’t remember it, get some of that flax seed oil down you. In the meantime I am sure ECB can confirm that as he seems to have decent recall. I know he remembers you trying to dictate how poor people should spend their money.
People being held to account on 11:45 - Jul 13 with 697 viewsCatullus

People being held to account on 21:14 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

A very good friend of mine is Jewish. Her grandparents escaped with the clothes on their backs. One set German, one Dutch. Other family members were not so lucky.

I’ve always wondered how ordinary people could sit back and let it happen In silence. I didn’t understand why they didn’t speak up.

I don’t wonder any more. It’s obvious how easily people can be manipulated.

I really, really wouldn’t want to have been one of the silent ones.

I posted this on another thread but it seems appropriate here too,

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/jul/12/anne-applebaum-how-my-old-friends-

Some things never change and fear can be a big motivator.

My now deceased uncle emigrated to South Africa in the 60's, when he left I was a baby, i only met him twice. The first time he seemed ok to me, the last time he was a changed person. It was 1991 and my gran, his mother had died. He came back boasting of his life, he was blatantly racist and homophobic. It was the first time I'd come across genuine racism on a personal level, I heard and saw it at the football but this was different, more intense. I'd forgotten about it until recently when I was telling my son about his family. My uncle didn't just go along with apartheid, he became a poster boy for it. I grew to hate him but there were other reasons for that too.
The point is we all see ourselves in a certain way but none of us knows what we are capable of until we are put into a situation.
I don't think I'm racist but will admit to having said things I'm not proud of (when I was young) and will also admit I must have some degree of unconcious bias, but I'm not perfect, who is?
If I came face to face with genuine racism again I like to think I'd say something but would I? Would I be strong enough, would I be brave enough to hold a racist to account, I wasn't where my uncle was concerned and that still bothers me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024