Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years 14:31 - Jun 27 with 8132 viewsMrSwerve

Playing bottom of the league, we invited pressure from the off...could not keep any possession...passing was woeful.

The thing is, I'm not surprised at all. Such a massive, massive shame.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:36 - Jun 27 with 1304 viewsWarwickHunt

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:35 - Jun 27 by theloneranger

She'd be a Supreme manager.

Probably keep us hanging on at least.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:38 - Jun 27 with 1287 viewssainthelens

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:32 - Jun 27 by Darran

No Pal. He wants to play football. I don’t know what game you were watching but they didn’t defend in numbers in the first half today they showed that they wanted the points.

They had a decent 15 minute....that was it. Fortunately for them we were fckn awful.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:48 - Jun 27 with 1245 viewsWarwickHunt

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:35 - Jun 27 by Darran

I know. 😂😂😂

Prick.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:57 - Jun 27 with 1206 viewskarnataka

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:32 - Jun 27 by Darran

No Pal. He wants to play football. I don’t know what game you were watching but they didn’t defend in numbers in the first half today they showed that they wanted the points.

They probably came for a point but after just a couple of minutes it became obvious we simply weren't up for it and they found themselves unexpectedly on the front foot. Once we'd woken up, we had something like 70% possession for the last 75 minutes but were absolutely shocking with it. If they concede that sort of possession to anyone else in this division, they will lose 9 times out of 10.
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 16:14 - Jun 27 with 1148 viewsNeath_Jack

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:36 - Jun 27 by WarwickHunt

Probably keep us hanging on at least.

She would have started a chain reaction, no doubt.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 16:15 - Jun 27 with 1142 viewsNeath_Jack

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:57 - Jun 27 by karnataka

They probably came for a point but after just a couple of minutes it became obvious we simply weren't up for it and they found themselves unexpectedly on the front foot. Once we'd woken up, we had something like 70% possession for the last 75 minutes but were absolutely shocking with it. If they concede that sort of possession to anyone else in this division, they will lose 9 times out of 10.

There was only one team in it the first half, and it wasn't us.

We were better second, still hapless mind.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 16:23]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 16:30 - Jun 27 with 1090 viewsTimTtam

Luton are now undefeated in their last 5 games and 6 of their last 7. Clearly they don't deserve to be 24th - hence they are now 23rd and 4 points from safety.

That said, they're a team near the bottom who we beat away, we just came off a quality 3-0 away performance, and were now playing back at home. With an attacking group of Brewster, Ayew, & Gallagher, we should be scoring at least 2 against them.

'Chokes' is the perfect word. I even jokingly asked people today whether we were "going to choke to Luton". After the players made comments after Middlesbrough like 'that's the standard we need to reach every week', this is the performance that gets dished up. Something is very wrong internally. The players have been saying stuff like this all season, yet nothing changes.

We will arguably be underdogs in all of our remaining games, and we are 5 points off playoffs. Luton at home was a must win if we wanted to stay in the playoffs race.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 16:36 - Jun 27 with 1071 viewsjazzswan

Right on! Where did our Love go ? for cooper), With the cream of the crop, together, (Diana would) Let the sunshine in!
Login to get fewer ads

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 11:42 - Jul 2 with 788 viewsdameedna

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 15:16 - Jun 27 by 34dfgdf54

They won't play teams like us every week.

They are down

Not that bad
That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 11:47 - Jul 2 with 781 viewsFireboy2

That's one of the biggest chokes I've seen from us in recent years on 11:42 - Jul 2 by dameedna

Not that bad

That's right, to go to lids after they convincingly beat Fulham and get a draw is no mean feat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024